[4.3] PTR - Starfall Stealth Change?

So I was doing the new heroic dungeon in the PTR, and when I got into my lunar eclipse I popped my starfall, I play on Ultra quality, and what I mentioned was, did they change the looks of Starfall? It seems more realistic and seems to fall RIGHT on top of their head, instead of coming from a diagonal side.

Check it out, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, I think it looks pretty changed!

/Prolune

Any chance for a video? You can't copy your character to the PTR currently

Hummm, no, not at the moment, I figured out I can't copy myself too, so I used my druid that I copied for patch 4.2

Deleted
    From what i see they are still coming down with an angle but they reduced the shine the stars have and it looks more like small white darts coming down .... Not loving the wrath effect either ...

Yea, I checked my old ptr characters (didin't remember I had them) and tested starfall. Its the same angle but the stars are thinner than on live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could you maybe change the title to 'Stealth Graphics Change' so you don't either give moonkin a heart attack, or cause them to be dismayed after internally hoping that they maybe replaced the splash mechanic?
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

They still come down on an angle.

Looks like they broke some animations on the PTR. Just wait.

Personally, I like the new spell-effect, I wasn't a big fan of the 'splashy' stars falling from the sky.

@Sunfyre: sorry for giving you a small heart-attack, wasn't my intention to do that, unfortunately I can't change the title. :<

@Huth: Hopefully it's not a bug! =)

@Bullzeyes: personally, I like this new wrath-effect, about the dps part, does it have a faster travel-time than the old spell-effect?

/Prolune

Well, there seem to be quite a few bugs this time around... female gnomes have a 50% larger casting glow on the right hand, 'kins shoot all missiles from about the position their left hand has in idle etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Could you maybe change the title to 'Stealth Graphics Change' so you don't either give moonkin a heart attack, or cause them to be dismayed after internally hoping that they maybe replaced the splash mechanic?
    Sadly I am always hoping they replace the splash mechanic. What fun that was!!!
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Did anything changed yet in the PTR with the graphics of this spell? Can anyone confirm?