381 Mage Lf Raiding Guild

Hey guys.

381 mage, arcane and fire specs, looking for a raiding guild preferably early morning.

Pve gear is 378 equipped, easily over 25k dps in most fights.

know the content, looking for a guild who either is farming heroics or progressign through heroics.

-pvp gear is just as good. 4/5 ruthless, and several off pieces.

I am on the EST, so prefer something starting before 8 am - 12pm. End time is usually a few hours after that.
    Will provide armory and intervies and applications and what not privately, not here.

Post here with a guild website or someone to contact.
    Currently horde and would prefer a horde guild, don't mind server changing and faction changing for good offers.

Which is it..... 381 or 378. Your title is misleading.

Sorry was at work

381 total ilvl.. Pvp and pve. But with my raidgear.. I'm 378 equipped.. not including bags.

Hey I could use a mage as a core slot in our raids. We are losing a couple mages soon and could use your help.

We are a 6/7 Heroic pre massive nerf guild that has been together for 4 years. We raid est 7:30-11:30 est and I would like to talk to you as soon as possible.

My real ID is bpswoon1375@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you soon.

Guild Name: Pandorum
    Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
    Recruit Contact: Cupkate, Lockdwn or Ruwon - ccedwards25@gmail
    Raid Times: Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-11 pst
    PROGRESSION:
    Firelands: 6/7 Heroic
    BoT: 3/4 Heroic
    BWD: 6/6 Heroic
    TotFW: 2/2 Heroic

RECRUITMENT:
    Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class, so take the following list lightly. If you are a veteran player, an avid PvP'er or have a prominent WoW resumé we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

Ret Pally / Warlock / Boomkin / Hunter / Mage / Resto Druid

ABOUT YOU:
    *A desire to push only the hardest of content
    *You are extremely well-versed with your class
    *Situational awareness
    *Responsibility for your actions
    *Stable internet connection
    *You need to be able to pay attention for long periods of time
    *Able to tolerate constructive criticism in high stress environments
    *Rarely miss any raids due to the casual raid schedule

WHAT PANDORUM OFFERS:
    * Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
    * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
    * A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age
    * A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance
    * An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids
    * Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
    * A focused and efficient raid environment
    * Plenty of member incentives to ease the cost of mundane raiding expenses

ABOUT PANDORUM
    Pandorum is a mature 25man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. Pandorum offers its members a stable raiding environment and a place to call home. In order to achieve this, our members and applicants must mesh with the guild. It is important to understand we adhere by strict guidelines and we ask that all of our members adhere to them also.

We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Pandorum is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.

When you join <Pandorum> you are a representation of our guild, and you are expected to wear the name with pride and respect for yourself and others, both In-game and on forums.

jimk1000
    Continuum of Ysera has a need for 1 mage. We have been around since 2007 making a move from Aegwynn to Ysera in order to get to a more populated server. We are 6/7 H currently in Firelands and just need to reload with 1-2 people to push into the next few. Our guild trends a little older but we can be quite a fun place with lots of interesting people who are active in achievements and 10 man alt runs. Raid times are 7-11 Eastern Time Tue/Wed/Thur

Feel free to app online at continuum.guildlaunch.com
    Last edited by jimk1000; 2011-09-28 at 05:25 PM.

Somebody we could use a solid dps like you in our raid ASAP. Quarantined is a 25 man raiding guild located on the Shadowmoon server. We are 6/7 HM in Firelands. Our raid days are Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Right now we have a high need for players that are able to do high dps and boss mechanics. Please contact me on realid: goliath_1988(at)yahoo(dot)com so we can discuss more about the guild and you in greater detail. Our website is www(dot)quarantinedwow(dot)com. Good luck in your searches and I hope to hear from you soon.

Hey there,

Depending on how early you can start, we raid 3am-7am EST. Come talk to us if that works for you! We are recruiting dps and healers for 4.3 25-man raiding.

Thanks,
    Mahari
    parasomnia.recruitment@gmail.com
    www.parasomnia.us

Hi,
    BAZINGA - Ner'zhul is looking for a mage to fill its 25m core spot. We're currently 5/7HM, and raid on Thursday, Sunday and Monday 5.30am-8.30am PST. For more information, kindly visit our website : http://bazingaguild.guildlaunch.com OR contact one of these people in-game: Tineagle, Casedy, Danial.