Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    So, who the hell is "Goman Sachs" anyway?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs (Google is your friend & Wikipedia is the guy that makes that friend sound like a know-it-all)
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Seriously, money is killing the planet. I would gladly change my car, my computer and my 200€ pants for a hut on a warm beach, a fishing pole and a shotgun. Those trying to get a tax from me will say hello to my little friend
    nobody is really stopping you... the thing is... If you do all that... you wont live very long if u dont catch any fish

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    nobody is really stopping you... the thing is... If you do all that... you wont live very long if u dont catch any fish
    The shotgun is for catching fish. The fishing pole is for winning the Derby.
    Even if Governments did rule the world, at least the US government gives its people the duty of overthrowing a corrupt government. It's in the Declaration of Independence. Goldman Sachs is just another company that will fail eventually. Just as gold prices rise and fall, so do large companies bent on stealing the Brain's ideas. Pinky and The Brain will be the real rulers one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucette View Post
    All i can say is. I have no knowlege in this area. But reading posts here, and half an hour of researching the topic. I am terrified for mine, and my families future.

So, i'll ask someone who actually has any knowlege on this matterm is there any hope the world can recover from this?
    You're seriously asking if "the world can recover from this?" There have been other economic downturns before; ones much worse than this one, even.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    You're Catalonian! Where's your anarcho-syndicalist spirit?! :P
    Check my avatar. There are no independentist banners, im one of those against it... i love my country as a whole (nationalism ftw)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Check my avatar. There are no independentist banners, im one of those against it... i love my country as a whole (nationalism ftw)
    Ok. But, still, fighting to defend the Second Republic against Franco FTW!! =P