Feral Druid questions

Hey its been a long time since i played my druid

and ive gone feral but i didnt fually understand the guide so i want some ideas on what i should reforge and to what and gears and all that

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Omnoms/simple

cheers

Deleted
    get rid of your UW, get JP trinket Fluid Death, with your 2P T11 stop reforging mastery off! reforge crit / haste off to mastery and leave mastery alone. go do the thrall quest line for the 365 cloak depending how far you are from the FL rep one.

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    get rid of your UW, get JP trinket Fluid Death, with your 2P T11 stop reforging mastery off! reforge crit / haste off to mastery and leave mastery alone. go do the thrall quest line for the 365 cloak depending how far you are from the FL rep one.
    What my colleague here is say is pretty simple. Right now mastery is your best stat. All other stats are unimportant compared to mastery. Hit/expertise are pointless so don't bother. When you get 4 piece T12 however hit and expertise become mandatory. After you are capped with both hit and expertise you need to invest in haste.

Keep your bleeds up at all times, don't bother using a finisher unless you need to keep savage roar up on yourself or rip on your target. While it is appealing ferocious bite is not worth it until you hit execution range at about 25%. Until you reach 4 piece T12 this stays true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuberov View Post
    Keep your bleeds up at all times, don't bother using a finisher unless you need to keep savage roar up on yourself or rip on your target. While it is appealing ferocious bite is not worth it until you hit execution range at about 25%. Until you reach 4 piece T12 this stays true.
    This is incorrect. You can use FB above 25% and not suffer any losses at any point in time, provided you don't FB within a few seconds of either SR or Rip falling off.

1. Use Tiger's Fury if it is available, and you have less than 35 energy
    2. Use Berserk if it is available, and Tiger’s Fury is up.
    2a. (4T11 only) Use Mangle if Strength of the Panther is about to fall off.
    3. Use Feral Faerie Fire if it (or equivalent buff) is not already on the target
    4. Use Mangle if it (or equivalent buff) is not already on the target
    5. Use Ravage if Stampede buff is about to fade.
    6. Use Ferocious Bite if Blood in the Water is active, and you have 5 Combo Points or Rip is about to fade
    7. Use Shred if it will extend Rip
    6. Use Rip if you have 5 Combo Points and Rip is not up or has less than 2 seconds remaining
    9. Use Ferocious Bite if Berserk is up, you have 5 Combo Points, at least 5 seconds remaining on Rip, and at lease 3 seconds remaing on Savage Roar.
    10. Use Rake if Tiger’s Fury is up and existing Rake has less than 9 seconds remaining
    11. Use Rake if Rake is not up or the existing Rake has less than 3 seconds remaining
    12. Use Shred if Omen of Clarity is up
    13. Use Savage Roar if it is down or about to fade
    14. Use Ferocious Bite if you have 5 Combo Points, Rip has at least 14 seconds remaining, and Savage Roar has at least 10 seconds remaining (Optional)
    15. Use Ravage if Stampede is up, Tiger’s Fury is up, and Omen of Clarity is down
    15a. (4T11 only) Use Mangle if Strength of the Panther is not at 3 stacks
    16. Use Shred if Tiger’s Fury or Berserk are up
    17. Use Shred if you need combo points for a finisher soon (<= 3 sec)
    18. Use Shred if Tiger’s Fury will come off cooldown soon (<= 3 sec)
    19. Use Shred if you have more than 85 energy