Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    OMG OMG OMG

Haven't read whole thread but Foo fighters -----> Kung Fu ----> Pandaren ---> Mists of Pandaria

O M G

Damnnnnn that would be slick by blizz to put it right in there where every one can see without actually saying that it's going to actually be MoP and Pandaren for next expansion
    I don't know why people keep associating the Foo Fighters with Kung Fu. Just because Foo and Fu are pronounced the same doesn't mean they actually have anything to do with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    There are probably only a handful of musicians out there that 'fit with Blizz's persona' as you say. You're right, Tenacious D is probably on par... VGL was also a good match. But who else could they get? Jonathan Coulton? Not everyone likes niche-y, geeky music/humor/etc. I'd much rather have Foo Fighters than, say, more than, say, Felicia Day on bagpipes. Yrgh.
    I'd take Felicia Day on bagpipes happily, but then again she's amazing IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    too bad barely anyone has heard from those. :P minor bands, though to be big but not so big in the end.

Foo Fighters for the win! the greatest stadium rock band in teh world!
    MINOR ur joking right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    I don't know why people keep associating the Foo Fighters with Kung Fu. Just because Foo and Fu are pronounced the same doesn't mean they actually have anything to do with each other.
    Nah I know, It's to do with Ufo's in WWII right? or something in that vein. But you have to admit that it's a funny thing to see when everyoen is going Ape-poo over Pandaren (not) coming to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Nah I know, It's to do with Ufo's in WWII right? or something in that vein. But you have to admit that it's a funny thing to see when everyoen is going Ape-poo over Pandaren (not) coming to the game.
    More or less, here's the wikipedia entry for anyone interested. All of the people trying to desperately convince themselves that Pandaren are going to be a new playable race is pretty funny, I must admit

I'm overall happy with the bands that have played at Blizzcon. No complaints with Foo Fighters even though I don't really listen to them.

If it was up to me though, I think the Gorillaz would be pretty neat at Blizzcon. Just to change the pace a bit.

I like em. I think people have this sorta "kings of rock" feeling since ozzy played at 09 and tenacious played last year. (Judus,Megadeath, Dreamtheatre,etc)
    So foo fighters style is a little different. Theyre famous....and playing at blizzcon. Doesnt mean theyre gonna be a bad choice. Just because they arnt an 80s rock band doesnt mean they wont put a great show on. Honestly..
    Theyre not Beiber. As in they make good music. Just a bit of a different style. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, merged with the thread from WoWGen

carry on!
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-10-01 at 03:07 AM.