1. #2021
    also, open challenge to all the Sig and avatar makers
    Tom the rock
    make it so, Please.
    I am the RAINBOW DAS, That is all

  2. #2022
    The Patient Cryptnic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    That picture is so cute, but somehow I can't help but feel bittersweet when I look at it...
    i know what you mean :'''<
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    hey cryp. :>
    You got what?
    PM INC!
    I know a Coss.
    I also know a Hooiser.

  3. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    way to be a rebel
    its like 16c out right now because of the wind
    Not a rebelthingy its more about looks are more important! esp on gothic festivals Granted on wacken i wouldnt give a damn how i look lol

  4. #2024
    High Overlord Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    i know what you mean :'''<
    What's bittersweet about it?
    That she was left in a box in the first place, or what?

  5. #2025
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Got writer's block. Feeling frustrated and depressed. I'm sick as hell. Got a fucking headache from hell. And to top it all off, ear keeps popping quite painfully.


    ...

    If anyone needs me, I'll be curled up in that corner over there, crying.
    I warned you!
    * Snuggles Mixup softly


    "Black and Blue. And who knows which is which and who is who"

  6. #2026
    Field Marshal Zenchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    69
    I'm having the most interresting conversations with a friend, he keeps telling me he's bored at school or bored on the buss etc. every responce I give him is "watch ponies!", I wonder how long till his will breaks and he watches it


    Proud human beings typically shun suffering as weakness, but God said, I will meet you at the crossroads of suffering.†

  7. #2027
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    What's bittersweet about it?
    That she was left in a box in the first place, or what?
    I'm not really sure how to say it. I think it has something to do with the fact that she looks so happy. Idk, my mind ain't working correctly today, but something stings whenever I look at the last panel - In a good way

    "Black and Blue. And who knows which is which and who is who"

  8. #2028
    The Patient Cryptnic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    What's bittersweet about it?
    That she was left in a box in the first place, or what?
    sad DASH! :'''<
    I know a Coss.
    I also know a Hooiser.

  9. #2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenchi View Post
    I'm having the most interresting conversations with a friend, he keeps telling me he's bored at school or bored on the buss etc. every responce I give him is "watch ponies!", I wonder how long till his will breaks and he watches it
    Why wait? Restrain him, put on Stare Master, observe the transformation. It'll be like the human centipede, but with love and happiness.

  10. #2030
    The Patient Cryptnic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I warned you!
    * Snuggles Mixup softly

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/41bI6.png[
    Dam eyes!
    I know a Coss.
    I also know a Hooiser.

  11. #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Not a rebelthingy its more about looks are more important! esp on gothic festivals Granted on wacken i wouldnt give a damn how i look lol
    I like you
    I am the RAINBOW DAS, That is all

  12. #2032
    The Patient Cryptnic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenchi View Post
    I'm having the most interresting conversations with a friend, he keeps telling me he's bored at school or bored on the buss etc. every responce I give him is "watch ponies!", I wonder how long till his will breaks and he watches it
    soon!
    I know a Coss.
    I also know a Hooiser.

  13. #2033
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Got writer's block. Feeling frustrated and depressed. I'm sick as hell. Got a fucking headache from hell. And to top it all off, ear keeps popping quite painfully.


    ...

    If anyone needs me, I'll be curled up in that corner over there, crying.

    /hug?
    Sounds like you should lie down for bit.

  14. #2034
    Watch out Cupid
    Stuck me with a sickness
    Pull your little arrows out
    Let me live my life
    I am the RAINBOW DAS, That is all

  15. #2035
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    I love this pic of Fluttershy :3 She's so cuuuute!

    "Black and Blue. And who knows which is which and who is who"

  16. #2036
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Got writer's block. Feeling frustrated and depressed. I'm sick as hell. Got a fucking headache from hell. And to top it all off, ear keeps popping quite painfully.


    ...

    If anyone needs me, I'll be curled up in that corner over there, crying.
    *holds mixxy while snuggling him in the corner*

  17. #2037
    The Patient Cryptnic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    I like you
    stop stealing my lines!

    ---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 02:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I love this pic of Fluttershy :3 She's so cuuuute!
    i can has artist? :O
    I know a Coss.
    I also know a Hooiser.

  18. #2038
    Field Marshal Elyssia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    71
    I need a new ponysig...
    anyone have any superadorable pics they wanna see as my sig?

  19. #2039
    The Patient Cryptnic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    222
    rawr!
    I know a Coss.
    I also know a Hooiser.

  20. #2040
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I warned you!
    * Snuggles Mixup softly

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/41bI6.png[IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •