1. #96641
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    You can ask, yes, but I think I'll refrain from answering I don't want to hear the crap here in my last safe internet haven!
    Well, if you want to, you can PM me about it. I pinky-promise I won't laugh, or react badly. Just happiness and understanding <3

  2. #96642
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Well, obviously to me the best comedy is my country's. And to you your's. It's even funnier to you than it is to me because of the language.
    My country's humour would be very hard to understand for those not familiar with slavic language, it's not the same when it's translated to English and most of it just couldn't be translated properly. It's also a little bit different humour - it's very dry, there is almost never a punchline and most of the time it's satirizing yourself.
    dont get me wrong the best comedy ive heard is Dylan Moran, but i enjoy these things get national television time as comercials... you dont really see this in other countries as far as i know - danes get a lot of flak for having no humour but the truth is that we have lots of it, its just so dark and disturbing other nationalities do not get it :P

  3. #96643
    Grunt frelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tenpony tower
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    You can ask, yes, but I think I'll refrain from answering I don't want to hear the crap here in my last safe internet haven!
    safe?
    erhm...
    not quite

  4. #96644
    Moderator Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    2,938
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Well, if you want to, you can PM me about it. I pinky-promise I won't laugh, or react badly. Just happiness and understanding <3
    Well that's really sweet of you <3 but it's no big deal. I ranted about it to a friend of mine for a solid 30 minutes, and I feel better :P


    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  5. #96645
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,742
    Annd I'm back again. Got a lot of stuff to do around the house... I think its time for procrastination to kick in.

  6. #96646
    Grunt frelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tenpony tower
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    dont get me wrong the best comedy ive heard is Dylan Moran, but i enjoy these things get national television time as comercials... you dont really see this in other countries as far as i know - danes get a lot of flak for having no humour but the truth is that we have lots of it, its just so dark and disturbing other nationalities do not get it :P
    Well...
    for me i still like danish comedy way more than any other i have seen (including lots of famus american ppl)

  7. #96647
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post



    I live like 10 miles away from a naval/air base. Get those lovely Chinooks flying over all the time.

    love the noise they make, some times we have them out at Fort Cartoon,...... er Carson


    living next to 5 military bases fun fun

    Airforce Academy, Peterson air base, Schriever airbase, Cheyenne mtn airbase (Norad), and Fort carson ( the only army base)

    Weird how 3 of them deal mainly with satellites, sad i don't know shit about them cause Civilian contractors make bank
    I am the RAINBOW DAS, That is all

  8. #96648
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    You can ask, yes, but I think I'll refrain from answering I don't want to hear the crap here in my last safe internet haven!
    Is it offensive? You could PM it to me. I like to think I have a fairly broad sense of humor, and on the off chance I am offended, I would just keep my mouth shut.

  9. #96649
    Mechagnome Hoofshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It's in Derperica on the west coast.
    Derperica?

    Isnt that on the Derpific and Atlantderp oceans?

    ---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 01:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    little west of Arizona and Nevada.
    its that big space between the ocean and desert
    Big...empty space?

  10. #96650
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Oh hai Sno! How is you?
    Hey, cold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Omg Sno Hai

    * Tacklehugs Sno and tickles him
    Ewww no touching!, just worship instead ^^,

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    What this is is a snuggle

    * Snuggles the shit outta sno



    Be missing ya bro, if it wasn't for these silly time zones
    See above,
    Timezones? i just don't come here much anymore :P

    Quote Originally Posted by frelo View Post
    well.... it IS a pony thread
    Well Duhhh ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Hey Sno!
    hey

  11. #96651
    Herald of the Titans Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    You can ask, yes, but I think I'll refrain from answering I don't want to hear the crap here in my last safe internet haven!
    I'm a glutton for drama, but I respect your desire to keep it private.

  12. #96652
    Moderator Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    2,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Is it offensive? You could PM it to me. I like to think I have a fairly broad sense of humor, and on the off chance I am offended, I would just keep my mouth shut.
    Nah, it's just WoW-related stuff. Don't worry, I promise it's not anywhere as interesting as it may seem.


    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  13. #96653
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    dont get me wrong the best comedy ive heard is Dylan Moran, but i enjoy these things get national television time as comercials... you dont really see this in other countries as far as i know - danes get a lot of flak for having no humour but the truth is that we have lots of it, its just so dark and disturbing other nationalities do not get it :P
    It's similar with us. They all think we never laugh.
    We make a serious looking movie, people watch it with english subs and they think it's a serious sad tragic war movie. But in reality, it's hilarious, but they just don't get it because of the language.

  14. #96654
    Herald of the Titans Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post
    Derperica?

    Isnt that on the Derpific and Atlantderp oceans?

    ---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 01:40 PM ----------



    Big...empty space?
    Why, yes it is, delicious one!

  15. #96655
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,837
    Quote Originally Posted by frelo View Post
    Well...
    for me i still like danish comedy way more than any other i have seen (including lots of famus american ppl)
    Dylan moran is irish... and hilarious - love Rowan Atkinson too Or Eddie Murphy's Raw

  16. #96656
    Grunt frelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tenpony tower
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sno View Post
    Hey, cold!

    Ewww no touching!, just worship instead ^^,

    See above,
    Timezones? i just don't come here much anymore :P


    Well Duhhh ^^
    hey
    i still laugh at cryps feble attempt to make it unseen...
    and that he thought i was young and inocent...
    if he only knew xD

    oh yeah... im ranting now...

    what up sno?

  17. #96657
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I am too, and that's kind of why I haven't bothered to try to sell MLP stuff yet, because I don't want them to come after me later when I've made my millions and go "WE'RE TAKING ALL OF IT AND SUING YOU FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AHAHAHAHAHA".
    who could ever sue you? That's like a crime against humanity :P
    I'm guessing so long as you don't claim its official merchandise and don't sell it by the hundreds they will leave you alone but 2.4K is an awful lot.
    Captain of the Rarity's Perfection Order Celestia will go down like the Tyrant she is. Vote Rarity for Princess

    Sig and avatar By Anakonda

  18. #96658
    Epic! Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Sno View Post
    Hey, cold!

    Ewww no touching!, just worship instead ^^,

    See above,
    Timezones? i just don't come here much anymore :P


    Well Duhhh ^^
    hey
    Oh Glorious Sno the furry god, how are you

  19. #96659
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    It's similar with us. They all think we never laugh.
    We make a serious looking movie, people watch it with english subs and they think it's a serious sad tragic war movie. But in reality, it's hilarious, but they just don't get it because of the language.
    i know right... we have a comedic movie where the funny part is when a guy shoots a cow cuz it looked at him funny... :P

    http://satwcomic.com/funny-movie

  20. #96660
    Grunt frelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tenpony tower
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Dylan moran is irish... and hilarious - love Rowan Atkinson too Or Eddie Murphy's Raw
    oh okey:P
    but i dunno... just what i prefer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •