1. #21
    I updated the OP a bit, with numbers and a few names.
    If you want some changes to it, let me know!


    SWTOR Referral link
    The above link gives you free 7day sub time, ingame unlocks and some other goodies, and i get free stuff too! Its a win-win for both of us!
    For more info Thread Post here

  2. #22
    This looks like a nice thread. Rainbow Dash is best pony. (Until I have a different favorite next week.)

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Explanation for those who end up missing it in the other thread:



    Enjoy the freshness!
    Sunshine are you selling deodorant now?

    Or feminie hygene products.

  4. #24
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Explanation for those who end up missing it in the other thread:



    Enjoy the freshness!
    Thanks muchly for the heads up, Sunshine.



    Come on, ponies! Let's get another 100k posts all up in hurr! <3

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Explanation for those who end up missing it in the other thread:



    Enjoy the freshness!
    If we limited to 1k posts... the fun section would be doomed! Te-hehe

  6. #26
    Being abruptly cut off from the old thread, this shall go here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I don't usually read fanfiction, but when I do I notice the actual show incorporating it.

    *snip*

    is this a sign that they're incorporating fan fiction ideas into the show, or that I'm dangerously obsessed enough to notice coincidences like this?
    It's the herdmind, I tells ye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    That..... was epic.

    Are there any other similar epics on youtube that you lot know about?
    See Makkon's profile on youtube, he has some awesome songs over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    No, that post is from 2002, and it's irrelevant here. I just spoke with a vBulletin expert who confirmed that it starts getting really bad after 100k posts. There's legacy code with a bad query and a bunch of math to determine pagination.

    *snip*

    Anyway, see you all in the new thread; feel free to ask more questions there.
    I'm assuming Vbulletin has built-in support for APC/Memcached? If not then please do tell me Vbulletin has some sort of caching system in place.
    The page count shouldn't be that bad, really. Assuming the board is doing it correctly and doing a query along the lines of SELECT * FROM posts WHERE `threadID` = '893666' AND `deleted` = '0' LIMIT 0, 20; (I'm assuming a lot of things here and doing it mostly in pseudo SQL, for example: the limit should start from last post ID on previous page, instead of all the posts and assuming threadID is an index along with post state, using deleted as a on/off state since I don't remember how it worked in phpBB). Then again, MySQL is just silly DB platform...

    derpy.me | deviantart | never forget | frozen since 20/09/2011

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sno View Post
    If we limited to 1k posts... the fun section would be doomed! Te-hehe
    Haha so true. They would have to rename whole forum to "Ponies & maybe other stuff" XD


    SWTOR Referral link
    The above link gives you free 7day sub time, ingame unlocks and some other goodies, and i get free stuff too! Its a win-win for both of us!
    For more info Thread Post here

  8. #28
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Well thats rather upsetting. Oh well.

    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  9. #29
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    bkaws is nise show an has many famihlee valyews
    but ponys r pink n kawaii were is adult humur liek famly guy

    - Mod edit: Please don't troll. It doesn't matter if you're joking or not, some people find it offensive. -
    Last edited by Migari; 2011-09-28 at 05:13 PM.

  10. #30
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Well, one good thing came from the alpha-thread being closed.


    My place on top is now set in stone for all eternity!

  11. #31
    Page two have been flipped, and we are only just starting!


  12. #32
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is dead, long live My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (part 2)


  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Diftraku View Post
    I'm assuming Vbulletin has built-in support for APC/Memcached? If not then please do tell me Vbulletin has some sort of caching system in place.
    The page count shouldn't be that bad, really. Assuming the board is doing it correctly and doing a query along the lines of SELECT * FROM posts WHERE `threadID` = '893666' AND `deleted` = '0' LIMIT 0, 20; (I'm assuming a lot of things here and doing it mostly in pseudo SQL, for example: the limit should start from last post ID on previous page, instead of all the posts and assuming threadID is an index along with post state, using deleted as a on/off state since I don't remember how it worked in phpBB). Then again, MySQL is just silly DB platform...



    SWTOR Referral link
    The above link gives you free 7day sub time, ingame unlocks and some other goodies, and i get free stuff too! Its a win-win for both of us!
    For more info Thread Post here

  14. #34
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Caumen View Post
    Page two have been flipped, and we are only just starting!



    LET'S GET PONY IN HERE.

    Heh

    ---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 02:59 AM ----------

    Reposting for great win.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    but ponys r pink n kawaii were is adult humur liek famly guy
    yup trolling
    I am the RAINBOW DAS, That is all

  16. #36
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023


    ---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 03:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    yup trolling


    Hehe. <3

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Well, one good thing came from the alpha-thread being closed.


    My place on top is now set in stone for all eternity!
    I came in second again,
    way to go life,
    I am the RAINBOW DAS, That is all

  18. #38
    Stood in the Fire Ravlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    not a very nice place
    Posts
    389
    Greetings, my ponies!

  19. #39
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    45
    oooh all new thread... *sniff*...uuh... smells strange

  20. #40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •