Do you have to do the first 6 bosses on heroic to attempt heroic Ragnaros?

Just curious if it's like H LK/kind of like Sinestra where you had to kill H Cho'gall.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest i'm not sure, however if you can't kill the first 6 bosses on heroic i sincerely doubt that you'll have a chance on heroic Ragnaros.

Yes, all 6 bosses need to be killed on heroic to spawn heroic Ragnaros. If all 6 are not killed on heroic, he won't emerge from the lava when the raid is set to heroic difficulty.

Deleted
    Yes, you have to. If you've not killed all bosses on Heroic, the boss won't spawn.

Good luck getting em down !

Oh, we've killed 6/7H, I was just wondering if we could do an achievement week for our drakes and still have time to practice H Ragnaros.

And thanks, Being!

Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    Just curious if it's like H LK/kind of like Sinestra where you had to kill H Cho'gall.
    yes it is.
    You cannot spawn heroic ragnaros (meaning his room is empty) unless you killed all 6 other bosses on heroic.
    Tested and tried.
    We dream, we dream.

Nop, need 6/7 HC on the same lockout to spawn HC rag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Deleted
    You can however split your main-raidgroup and do normal modes in one grp and heroic modes in another grp and then combine the groups at the end (you don't kill rag in any group!) if you have a bunch of geared alts. You do this for 2 weeks and everyone will have the glory and you get to progress on rag as much as you want.