Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ...
33
73
81
82
83
84
85
93
... LastLast
  1. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by Despite View Post
    I wanted to know if you guys found similar results when simming:

    I ran a sim with max settings, all the buffs etc etc etc, and it found that with my gear (all but one hc piece, legendary etc 16k+ crit) mastery is only 0,03 under crit at this point. Did others find similarly close results between both of them at higher gearlevels? And are you planning to get some more mastery?
    They are indeed very close, if you disregard movement (SS pew pew).

  2. #1642
    Since Balance Power Tracker is no longer being updated, does anyone have a replacement?

  3. #1643
    It's not broken even though it's not being updated, you don't need a replacement.

  4. #1644
    Well, I can't move it and I can't get into the options, so I thought these problems are coming from the addon not being updated anymore... I'll have to look into it then. Thanks!

  5. #1645
    Quote Originally Posted by godlessprayer View Post
    Well, I can't move it and I can't get into the options, so I thought these problems are coming from the addon not being updated anymore... I'll have to look into it then. Thanks!
    I'm at least using the version 1.3.5 and I have no issues with it. Try that one out if the newest one fails you.

  6. #1646
    hey there.

    so i got a small question thats been bugging me recently, im quite unlucky when it comes to trinkets, also because moonkin is my offspec, so whenever one drops, it goes for ms's.

    currently i got black blood 561 and kardris 548.

    plan was to get imm 574 and kardris 574 but its taking me quite some time.

    is it worth to farm immerseus 548 to replace kardris 548 and pair it up with black blood? or kardris + immerseus 548? i dont think both flex trinkets would outperform over a flex one with blackblood 561..

    anyways those are my small questions. armory for reference if u want to check other stats or the rest of the gear

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azken/advanced

    thanks

    yea...i like lvling what can i say..

  7. #1647
    Brewmaster durrtygoodz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The big UK
    Posts
    1,342
    I'm pretty sure 548 amp can beat 561 BBoY, don't hold me to it though. 548 amp definitely beats 548 ktt though.

  8. #1648
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I'm pretty sure 548 amp can beat 561 BBoY, don't hold me to it though. 548 amp definitely beats 548 ktt though.
    really really doubt it, have to check the list for a semi-accurate breakdown of the trinkets idk if it has flex though normal bboy is comparable to normal amp anyway fairly close

  9. #1649
    Brewmaster durrtygoodz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The big UK
    Posts
    1,342
    Yeah like I said I'm probably wrong/going off out dated info, luckily I've had BiS trinkets since week 3 of hcs so never had to worry about comparisons

  10. #1650
    Also, kardris is a lot more dps than immerseus.

  11. #1651
    anyone have the comparisons between trinkets? simcraft is completely off on bboy atm, bboy+totem actually seems like a good combo esp if you can get decent rng. Just sucks that moonkin dots r so bad

  12. #1652
    well with those trinkets i have been pulling up competitive dps with the rest of the main dps'ers on my guild, on the fights i need to go boomkin, which to be fair, aint that many so far. i dont enjoy bboy that much because i dont use its procs to the fullest, but i do have to admit it procs quite often, and i have heard miserable things about bindings proc rate....

    yea...i like lvling what can i say..

  13. #1653
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    It's not broken even though it's not being updated, you don't need a replacement.

    it will be broken by the next expansion, Might of Malorne is going to do ugly things to this addon. i'm just getting used to default now since we're going to be SoL come Warlords

  14. #1654
    It may be, but it's not impossible to update when that happens. Until then, there is no reason to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazken View Post
    and i have heard miserable things about bindings proc rate....
    Bindings is an ICD trinket, proc rate isn't really a concern with those.

    BBoY might proc more often, but it also only lasts half as long, and the way it works isn't exactly beneficial to Balance.

  15. #1655
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Bindings is an ICD trinket, proc rate isn't really a concern with those.

    BBoY might proc more often, but it also only lasts half as long, and the way it works isn't exactly beneficial to Balance.
    exactly! i hate the ramping up stacks proc, its so anoying imo. id much rather just have a full proc for its duration, much easier to refresh dots on the correct eclipse and so on.

    yea...i like lvling what can i say..

  16. #1656
    So tailoring is still the best for owl spec?

  17. #1657
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomking60 View Post
    So tailoring is still the best for owl spec?
    Yes, leatherworking is okay too. But you should definitely have Engineering as it is the best along with tailoring.
    tailoring is a nice dps increase if utilized correctly(stacked with other procs or what not)
    Edit: Playstyle>Proffesion
    Last edited by Abdir; 2014-02-07 at 01:55 PM.

  18. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdir View Post
    Yes, leatherworking is pretty good too. But you should definitely have Engineering as it is the best.
    And either Tailoring or leatherworking, even though tailoring might be a marginal dps increase if utilized correctly.
    Tailoring is far ahead of Leatherworking, I'm not even sure why you suggest it specifically as a good one as it is just a passive +320 primary stat increase as most professions are. Engineering and Tailoring are easily the best professions for Boomkin and Blacksmithing is a close third because it's +640 secondary stat increase is better than +320 primary stat increase as other professions would give.

  19. #1659
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Tailoring is far ahead of Leatherworking, I'm not even sure why you suggest it specifically as a good one as it is just a passive +320 primary stat increase as most professions are. Engineering and Tailoring are easily the best professions for Boomkin and Blacksmithing is a close third because it's +640 secondary stat increase is better than +320 primary stat increase as other professions would give.
    What makes Engineering better than BS then?

    And thanks for the help ofc!

  20. #1660
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomking60 View Post
    What makes Engineering better than BS then?

    And thanks for the help ofc!
    Besides all of the utility & movement stuff (which shouldn't be undervalued), Synapse Springs give you another cooldown to add to the Inc/CA/etc stack rather than a passive benefit. It does require more management, but is a solid DPS boost in practice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •