Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Champatron View Post
    What kind of changes would you make to the BiS list for someone walking into H Rag?
    Head from Beth will be the bis off-set item instead of Random Shannox shoulders. Normal mode VPLC + heroic NF will be the trinkets or VPLC + DMC:V if it makes you hit breakpoints . Weapon will be like 391 scalpel + goblet or the world drop 391 staff with spirit/haste instead of the Rag 397 mace (or legendary of course).

as above.
    Runestaff of nordrassil(391) slightly better than either 391 scalpel/Smoldering censure of purity (random boss staff)
    Trinket priority would be VPLC/H:NF/DMC:V/NF

obviously what you have available changes what is BiS for you, but the only real change is the Shoulders and Helm.

hmm
    making use of my ilvl391 spirit/haste/mastery mix pieces ive gotten from raid
    I usually main as a feral but wanted to play around as a moonkin
    Does anybdy know if ilvl 391 pieces trump 378ilvl tier pieces w/ both 2 and 4p?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lliee/advanced

I am logged out in the moonkin gear. But it might change as the week goes on.

Using 4 391 pieces over 378 is probably giving you an additional 200 intellect which is worth around 600-700 dps in a standstill fight. 2-set + 4-set is worth more.

I finaly got my Dragonwrath (yay for me) wich took for ever since Im in a 10 man guild... Any way I was wondering about a few things:

Can a spell proc from the staff benefit from Euphoria?
    Can it proc from DMG procs from items like DMC:V or VPLC?
    Can it proc from shrooms and typhon? And how does it work then?
    Does a glyphed starsurge proc from the staf reduce the CD on starfall?
    Is there any way to see how much dmg did it do other than the dmg from dost? Recount Wo?L? Anything?
    Does BPT work with it?
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    hiya all

my boomkin druid hit 85 a few weeks ago and she has all the zandi gear she can get as well as some jp gear more coming as i have the time to gear her... ive put my toon in mr robot and did what it says for the most part... ive read the guide but im still confused as to Why she does only 10k dps on a boss..... if anyone can help plz let me know...... her name is Eshababy on Quel'thalas.... server name isnt spelled right btw
    Last edited by Wrathie; 2011-11-08 at 06:27 AM.

Can you please tell to us how you do your rotation?

Az!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i start out with a ff, insect swarm, then moonfire,ss, then it depends on what eclipse state in in i either spam wrath or starfire..... while refreshing my moonfire and insect swarm,, and useing ss on cd....

13.0 Eclipse Phases and Rotation
    of his guide is pretty helpful on rotation

I'm still uncertain on whether refreshing DoTs really early before exiting eclipse could be an increase in DPS, especially on movement fights. Right now I often end up refreshing my DoTs out of eclipse unless I do this.

Is it better to refresh and clip DoTs before NG/eclipse fall off if you know you won't be able to make it to the other eclipse in time due to movement and also due to low haste?

Another example would be Solar -> Lunar on ragnaros due to wrath travel time, it takes ages to get to eclipse. Clipping DoTs before exiting solar eclipse means I never have un-buffed DoTs, but I'm not sure if it's worth delaying the time between eclipses.

Quote Originally Posted by .viridis View Post
    Another example would be Solar -> Lunar on ragnaros due to wrath travel time, it takes ages to get to eclipse. Clipping DoTs before exiting solar eclipse means I never have un-buffed DoTs, but I'm not sure if it's worth delaying the time between eclipses.
    Due to the long travel time you can actually cast about 2 extra wraths after you normally would be pushed out of solar. This way you can actually get eclipse buffed dots by refreshing them overdue, and they will last long enough for you to get into lunar again for the next refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokty View Post
    Bear form -> Enrage -> Roar.

No need for Furor.
    furor also gives you energy and rage for rip/maim and bash and not to mention a bigger mana pool for aoe. in my opinion 2/3 furor is a great utility for when you need to switch forms, and since you can get all the dps talents + furor theres really no reason not to. once you get to a 372 item level mana should no longer be an issue (only time i ever dip low is ryo) if you cast innervate on yourself even once in a fight. unless you are doing hardmode progression, and then maybe move those two points over to perseverance.
    Last edited by skeebopshapow; 2011-11-10 at 04:52 PM.

When picking gear I mainly have problem deciding on right trinkets. If it's not a problem, would like to know how do you weigh trinkets in 4.3 (counting in H/N VLPC, H NMF, DM:V and the new ones). How good would Cunning of the Cruel trinket be for AoE, and does it proc from dots? Also, since it's a 4.3 edit of moonkin guide, you might want to update trinkets part as well, as that is the only difficult gearing part for most people.
    Last edited by Conzi; 2011-11-11 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    you should be refreshing both dots when its 2 seconds left on NG in solar. by this time 60% of the dots that are up ahve been depleted, and you will get the eclipse bonus and the NG bonus on your two new dots, which will last until lunar eclipse.

i only do this for the solar eclipse though, as both dots are buffed by solar.

also, you should always put up Is first, to have it trigger NG, as it is the least powerful of the two, and the dot that triggers NG does not get the buff from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia View Post
    I finaly got my Dragonwrath (yay for me) wich took for ever since Im in a 10 man guild... Any way I was wondering about a few things:

Can a spell proc from the staff benefit from Euphoria? NO
    Can it proc from DMG procs from items like DMC:V or VPLC? YES
    Can it proc from shrooms and typhon? And how does it work then? YES. It procs on a per mushroom basis and essentially doubles the damage of one mushroom. Not sure about typhoon, I think that may be a per target situation since thats not technically an AoE..
    Does a glyphed starsurge proc from the staf reduce the CD on starfall? From what I've read it does not. Most boomkins havent really used the Starfall glyph this tier since there arent too many multi target fights. I could be wrong on this one though.
    Is there any way to see how much dmg did it do other than the dmg from dost? Recount Wo?L? Anything? Unfortunately no, since the spell that comes from the proc is a duplicate. Dots are a different story and therefore require a separate naming, hence why you can track dots but not nukes.
    Does BPT work with it? It should... no guarantees though :P
    Hopefully I answered your questions. I personally don't have the staff and am going solely by what I've researched on my own.

Can you tell me your Weak Aura strings, please

As far as I've understood, you want to use IS first, because usually refreshing when Eclipse pops is enough for near-100% uptime, and either of the DoTs triggers Natures Grace, but MF/SF get you the biggest damage boost from NG.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

IS first since the dot that trigers natures grace does not benefit from it and MF/SF i stronger in anyt situation. And if you didnt find it here or on EJ you didnt look for it very hard...

And thanks Shinigami for your answers about DTR. Got to most of them on my own using it, but still thanks.
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia View Post
    Can it proc from shrooms and typhon? And how does it work then?
    i recently got my staff too, if you hadnt seen, typhoon procs will just trigger an additional typhoon. i crazily had this happen 3 times in a row during a zg run last night. pretty funny to watch mobs going flying and bouncing around
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2011-11-22 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjornkatt View Post
    you should be refreshing both dots when its 2 seconds left on NG in solar. by this time 60% of the dots that are up ahve been depleted, and you will get the eclipse bonus and the NG bonus on your two new dots, which will last until lunar eclipse.

i only do this for the solar eclipse though, as both dots are buffed by solar.

also, you should always put up Is first, to have it trigger NG, as it is the least powerful of the two, and the dot that triggers NG does not get the buff from it.
    Basically this if you have to move at all(get knocked back by rag etc, god he targets me a lot) or multidoting. If you can pure stand still and nuke with decent haste the refresh isn't worth the loss of NG hard casts since you can make it to lunar with very very little down time.
    If you do refresh at the end of solar keep in mind when you hit lunar you don't need to burn your nature's grace immediately, as long as you get your NGed moonfire up before leaving lunar and don't overwrite NG or moonfire at the other end, once for NG per eclipse doesn't matter where during the eclipse it occurs.
    I'll commonly refresh my solar dots at the end of solar but not 2 solars in a row unless excessive movement.