Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think you meant to say iLvl 465... i don't see how anybody could reach 60k with 365.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    I just entered solar eclipse and refreshed my dots. I'm about to leave solar but my dots have only 3 seconds left, or have just expired. Right now I reapply them before exiting eclipse and I reapply them again during the next lunar.

1. Is this advised? Should I only refresh at the start of eclipse?
    2. Do I immediatly refresh the still 'fresh' eclipsed sunfire when hitting lunar, or do I wait for the last tick? (Which potentially messes with my dots ticking and being refreshed together for ease of use.)
    1. I'd refresh the eclipsed one and don't bother with the other
    2. I'd wait and try to not clip them by much (unless ur about to lose a big int proc or a haste eclipse buff etc). Well, unless ur really not able to manage them separately...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think you meant to say iLvl 465... i don't see how anybody could reach 60k with 365.
    Of course, a mistake on my part

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    1. I'd refresh the eclipsed one and don't bother with the other
    2. I'd wait and try to not clip them by much (unless ur about to lose a big int proc or a haste eclipse buff etc). Well, unless ur really not able to manage them separately...
    Thanks for the advice, it's as I expected. Managing them separately is not a problem, somehow I got it into my mind that they should be managed simultaneously

Deleted
    Hi,
    I'm Engineer and i don't know when use my Synapse Springs after the Flashfrozen Resin Globule buff,should I use it in Solar Eclipse or should I always wait Lunar Eclipse for Mono ?

Edit : And another question : Wich one is the best between Inc+NV and CA without Bloodlust and just Bloodlust (for pot)

Thx !

Bacc
    Last edited by mmocd951f8521c; 2012-11-16 at 09:41 PM.

Assuming this is correct:

These are the normalized stat weights against 1 intellect for Moonkin:

Intellect: 1.00
    Spirit/Hit 1.04
    Spellpower: 0.76
    Critical Strike: 0.67
    Haste: 0.54 (post breakpoint)
    Mastery: 0.54
    Wouldn't skinning/blacksmithing/JC be the best professions, then?
    320 int = 320 points.
    480 crit from skinning = 321.6 points.

It's very minor, but still =P.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Assuming this is correct:

320 int = 320 points.

Stat values are never stable. They change basing on your current gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Stat values are never stable. They change basing on your current gear.
    I'm aware. But it still means that crit can pull ahead of int, and you should go for JC/BS as the two proffs.
    Also, bracer enchants are 180 now, not 170, so it's not a 330 gain anymore <.<.

I'm aware. But it still means that crit can pull ahead of int, and you should go for JC/BS as the two proffs.
    Also, bracer enchants are 180 now, not 170, so it's not a 330 gain anymore <.<.
    On the other hand, Intellect is universally powerful (at least with their current plans of primary stats) and does not face a potential crash in its value with every balancing patch. Crit loses value near haste breakpoints, proc chance %s can change, crit dot extension can change etc

320 int = 320 points.

The difference is so minimal that for all practical purposes, it doesn't exist. A difference of this scale isn't going to noticeably affect the length of even an hour long fight.

On the upside, this means that Skinning is just as valid a profession as the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baccante View Post
    Hi,
    I'm Engineer and i don't know when use my Synapse Springs after the Flashfrozen Resin Globule buff,should I use it in Solar Eclipse or should I always wait Lunar Eclipse for Mono ?

Edit : And another question : Wich one is the best between Inc+NV and CA without Bloodlust and just Bloodlust (for pot)

Thx !

Bacc
    Anyone can help me ? Or tell me where I can find my answer ^^
    Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Baccante View Post
    Anyone can help me ? Or tell me where I can find my answer ^^
    Thanks !
    I can only answer the Pot question for you. I believe it would be better to use it during your cds rather than with plain BL. On the other hand you should communicate with your raid and pop BL when the raid's cds are up or delay using yours for a small amount of time, to pop them during a pre-communicated BL.

I wasnt able to find it anywhere, but how do moonkins handle multidot situations such as Will where you have 4-5 targets generally to DoT, like say I just entered a solar, do i moonfire/sunfire everything then refresh when they run out which puts me into a situation where im just constantly reapplying dots and not moving out of solar, or do i just apply sunfire reaplly as necesary and then cast out of solar and go into lunar moonfire everything reapply as necessary and cast back to solar? It just seems like if im in an eclipse and theres more then 3 targets then im just constantly reapplying moonfire/sunfire and using shooting stars when it procs, and it seems a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by Grundul View Post
    I wasnt able to find it anywhere, but how do moonkins handle multidot situations such as Will where you have 4-5 targets generally to DoT, like say I just entered a solar, do i moonfire/sunfire everything then refresh when they run out which puts me into a situation where im just constantly reapplying dots and not moving out of solar, or do i just apply sunfire reaplly as necesary and then cast out of solar and go into lunar moonfire everything reapply as necessary and cast back to solar? It just seems like if im in an eclipse and theres more then 3 targets then im just constantly reapplying moonfire/sunfire and using shooting stars when it procs, and it seems a bit off.
    I've been asking my self the same and not sure I have the answer. I've been leaning towards casting the eclipsed dots, then cycling to next eclipse while using insta startsurges as much as I can, then reapply only newly eclipsed dots and move to the other eclipse... Curious to see how ppl do this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundul View Post
    For Will I keep everything dotted and starsurge on proc. hard cast in the few scenarios everything is dotted. Keep dots rolling on both bosses. Hard cast courages
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Sunfyre, so, you dot the uneclipsed dots everything too when u aren't in eclipse?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    Sunfyre, so, you dot the uneclipsed dots everything too when u aren't in eclipse?
    If they have fallen off, yes, but with dots rolling on so many targets you don't spend much time outside of one due to almost constant shooting stars procs.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    What pair of trinkets are best?

- Flashfrozen Resin Globule
    - N Light of the Cosmor
    or LFR Essence of Terror?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
    What pair of trinkets are best?

- Flashfrozen Resin Globule
    - N Light of the Cosmor
    or LFR Essence of Terror?
    Light of Cosmos and Essence. You can get hit plenty of other places.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Anyone know if Starfall procs the Shield of Darkness ability on Heroic Kings. I assume it does but if anyone can give me clarification Id appreciate. Rather not test and end up killing everybody :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Anyone know if Starfall procs the Shield of Darkness ability on Heroic Kings. I assume it does but if anyone can give me clarification Id appreciate. Rather not test and end up killing everybody :P
    On Sindragosa each starfall star was an individual stack of that debuff, so I'd assume so.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre