Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    is kind of silly argue it since it can be small difference i just make a coment back there it'd be ideal to have it seperate binds rather than always use a macro. Just want to make sure u say it always same to us e it togetr or no?

idk ur saying stament about lunar or solar openiong is varied on encounter irregardless idk but if ur always solar. ur not amp trinket on armory so it's different see what i saying?

going to very on the gear and the fight and procs coming or not can't always be the same cd usage. amp for exageration is icd doesnt proc on pull well then gg all ur CA no proc

durty is make the point to about the gcd cap and another reason to stager at a lust time so so u keep up the qucik cast after meta is off... no body predidicating things maybe i am seeing difference b/c of different gear and things idk

My last paragraph in my post couldn't have put it any simpler or explained it in any more detail so I'm just going to end this conversation here because if you haven't gotten it by now then you won't get it at all. If you want go back and read what I wrote because everything you are saying is flawed and you last post is completely gibberish and broken sentences that looks like it was spewed out in anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Suck up!

/derail off
    I remember him back in wrath, Qieth what was your Heroic LK 25 kill? it was pretty fast iirc like 8th or something crazy.
    Anyways. Glurp stop being an elitist.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I remember him back in wrath, Qieth what was your Heroic LK 25 kill? it was pretty fast iirc like 8th or something crazy.
    Anyways. Glurp stop being an elitist.
    Lol how is he being elitist. It's a discussion about Berzerking use, that's why this thread exists, to discuss things..
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Can somebody help me here I'm a ilvl 540 nelf druid and I feel like I'm doing not the amount of the dps I should be doing at my ilvl please help. Whatever I do I cannot lower my hit percentages.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shear/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Can somebody help me here I'm a ilvl 540 nelf druid and I feel like I'm doing not the amount of the dps I should be doing at my ilvl please help. Whatever I do I cannot lower my hit percentages.
    Enchant weapon.
    Get belt buckle.
    Enchant wrists.
    You're ~800 short of the haste break point and hilariously over the hit cap, fix.

Post logs for further help.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Thats a little off. If memory serves me, we were guild 398 to kill LK 25 Heroic.

I have a video of one of our kills - it wasn't our first kill, unfortunately, but I thought I would share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4kCcxNmT-o

EDIT: Watching myself drop a defile right on the raid just made me cringe.. :P
    Last edited by mmoc1d3ba0029e; 2013-10-15 at 10:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    1) There is a 'Fix my dps' thread for this kind of thing.
    2) There's plenty of information in this guide (in the OP) that you aren't following so sort all that our first.

Deleted
    Any thoughts on a full-haste-build? I am currently trying with 560 gs around 17K~ haste, 30% crit, FoN + HotW and got out around 100%~ to the ranking-info of wol on each boss, with a decent rank 50~ on the scorpion-boss on nh (which you cant pat the meters). I am just playing around, try to find my own style but it does surprisingly good damage.

A lot of people tell that after 10300~ u got under the gcd, which is only effecting the low-dps wrath-spell. On the other side our high-dps starfire does more dmg, you cycle faster between the eclipses, you got an extra tick on your dots, FoN casts more wraths and so overall in practice i cant see a damage loose at least for me.

Iam by no means a good player with a familylike-guild and only 2 hcs down. But that should be the case for a lot of owls out there :-)

I would appreciatively listen to your thinkings here :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrife View Post
    Any thoughts on a full-haste-build? I am currently trying with 560 gs around 17K~ haste, 30% crit, FoN + HotW and got out around 100%~ to the ranking-info of wol on each boss, with a decent rank 50~ on the scorpion-boss on nh (which you cant pat the meters). I am just playing around, try to find my own style but it does surprisingly good damage.

A lot of people tell that after 10300~ u got under the gcd, which is only effecting the low-dps wrath-spell. On the other side our high-dps starfire does more dmg, you cycle faster between the eclipses, you got an extra tick on your dots, FoN casts more wraths and so overall in practice i cant see a damage loose at least for me.

Iam by no means a good player with a familylike-guild and only 2 hcs down. But that should be the case for a lot of owls out there :-)

I would appreciatively listen to your thinkings here :-)
    After the 10296 Haste Cap, haste looses alot of its value. You should be stacking as much crit as you can get after that.

Could you post a link to your armory?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrife View Post
    GCD affects MF, SuF and SS procs. It doesn't affect Wrath since it has a 2s cast.

So I just started playing boomkin this tier. Played for fun last tier but had to main it for my group this tier(wasn't told I was maining one until the day before patch hit) so I am still learning new things. I just got my meta this week so I wanted to ask about FoN. I have been told that I should wait until I got my meta to use them. So now that I have it, when is the best time to cast the trees? What all do they benefit from (haste? mastery? trinket procs?). And what should the standard solar opener look like with the trees instead of INC? I know the solar opener, but only with INC.

If I was allowed to post links I would. But my armory toon is bobkin and its horde on US-Arthas. I had a question about the stat build as well. I follow a couple top boomkins and they all have different builds. Pacteh favors crit over mastery, zoomkins favors mastery over crit (crit still at 35% unbuffed). They all pull awesome numbers, but is there a certain talent that favors a certain build or what? I don't wan to start going balls deep into one stat to find out that I shouldn't be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkerxx View Post
    So I just started playing boomkin this tier. Played for fun last tier but had to main it for my group this tier(wasn't told I was maining one until the day before patch hit) so I am still learning new things. I just got my meta this week so I wanted to ask about FoN. I have been told that I should wait until I got my meta to use them. So now that I have it, when is the best time to cast the trees? What all do they benefit from (haste? mastery? trinket procs?). And what should the standard solar opener look like with the trees instead of INC? I know the solar opener, but only with INC.

If I was allowed to post links I would. But my armory toon is bobkin and its horde on US-Arthas. I had a question about the stat build as well. I follow a couple top boomkins and they all have different builds. Pacteh favors crit over mastery, zoomkins favors mastery over crit (crit still at 35% unbuffed). They all pull awesome numbers, but is there a certain talent that favors a certain build or what? I don't wan to start going balls deep into one stat to find out that I shouldn't be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't see where Zoomkins favours Mastery> Crit. It's all about gear setup. If your pieces allow it, after the haste cap and if the piece already has Crit on it, then why not reforge to Mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I don't see where Zoomkins favours Mastery> Crit. It's all about gear setup. If your pieces allow it, after the haste cap and if the piece already has Crit on it, then why not reforge to Mastery?
    I can't post links yet so I can't link zoomkins armory.

If you look at zoomkins armory, he does favor mastery over crit. There are multiple pieces that he does not reforge out of mastery into crit when he can. I did check his gear before posting to make sure I wasn't going to seem stupid, but he could reforge a lot of his pieces into crit but chooses not to so he can gain more mastery. I understand to reforge out of haste to gain another stat, but he reforges out of crit to gain haste as well. It just seemed odd. I mean I could just be a complete moron but I was just curious why boomkin would go for mastery over crit to the extent that he is.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't post links yet so I can't link zoomkins armory.

If you look at zoomkins armory, he does favor mastery over crit. There are multiple pieces that he does not reforge out of mastery into crit when he can. I did check his gear before posting to make sure I wasn't going to seem stupid, but he could reforge a lot of his pieces into crit but chooses not to so he can gain more mastery. I understand to reforge out of haste to gain another stat, but he reforges out of crit to gain haste as well. It just seemed odd. I mean I could just be a complete moron but I was just curious why boomkin would go for mastery over crit to the extent that he is.
    If you got to twitch.tv and watched his stream from last night, you would see he was just testing out the mastery build to see how it compared to the crit build.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlekin View Post
    If you got to twitch.tv and watched his stream from last night, you would see he was just testing out the mastery build to see how it compared to the crit build.
    I only got to his see the spoils kill they did. I didn't get home till late and didn't get to watch a lot of it. I didn't hear him say that so that clears up a lot of the confusion. He was doing really good dps as well, so maybe it is a decent build to try out.

Now that that is cleared up. Can anyone answer the question about using FoN. When is it best to cast them? DO they benefit from trinket procs, what stats do they scale with? And what is the opener if you are using FoN instead of INC.

Now that that is cleared up. Can anyone answer the question about using FoN. When is it best to cast them? DO they benefit from trinket procs, what stats do they scale with? And what is the opener if you are using FoN instead of INC.
    They benefit from haste and intellect procs, not affected by mastery or eclipse tate, and talent choice does not decide the opener you use.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    They benefit from haste and intellect procs, not affected by mastery or eclipse tate, and talent choice does not decide the opener you use.
    Sorry,that was taken in the wrong way. I meant, at what point in the opener do you cast them? Just as soon as you pop CA? and then when do you pop them again in the rotation? I know the solar opener is the go to but I just wasn't sure about where FoN fit into that point in the rotation, that's all.

Sorry,that was taken in the wrong way. I meant, at what point in the opener do you cast them? Just as soon as you pop CA? and then when do you pop them again in the rotation? I know the solar opener is the go to but I just wasn't sure about where FoN fit into that point in the rotation, that's all.
    You will usually get all procs up on the pull, the only thing that can slack a bit for me is Bindings, so just blow all 3 treants when the procs come up. You wanna use them during either an SS or DoT GCD, so for example when you apply your first dots with CA you can FoN 3 times in that global.