Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Could please someone have a quick look at these logs (Karambola)?
    Few quick notices:
    1) low dots uptime
    2) probably wrong opener
    3) not using cds optimally
    4) mining is a bad choice for raider
    5) reforging could be done slightly better

A very quick look that I got right off the bat is cycle times. On your H Shamans kill, this druid's cycle time was approximately a minute long. That is an exceptionally long time. This sometimes is indicative of the player just not hitting buttons fast enough or enough, in general. Movement may be hindering them, no doubt but maybe ask what they do on fights. Do they understand the fight enough to know when to move and when not to? Things like that.

Ask the player to go into the logs and using pins, pin their eclipses along with things like Nature's Grace. They can use this as a guide to see what exactly they were doing and see a visualization the gaps in their eclipse cycles.

Also, with pins again, they can determine if their usage of CDs was the best choice or not. For example, their second usage on Celestial Alignment was not used until solidly after their second Incarnation. By doing so, they missed out on a full duration meta proc.

I am sure others will be able to add to the above! Also, for future reference, there is a "Fix My Dps" thread further in on the forum here.

EDIT: Also going from what Bizley mentioned above (as I completely forgot to check the armory indepth and just looked at logs), the player could drop .5% or so hit as an Intellect gain. Perhaps ask them to re-evaluate their stats and find better ways to optimize themselves.
    Last edited by Avaerice; 2014-04-22 at 11:07 PM. Reason: more

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    But 30% of the Procs? Doesn't seem right.

- - - Updated - - -

Went and looked up a few more, including yourself and 30% seems common. Then I suppose I have some other problem probably due to my dot refreshing and spell casts.
    30% is perfectly normal at higher gear levels. Not really anything you can do about it, either, other than pray to Arr'en Gee.

Deleted
    Yo, need some help with my boomkin dps. From todays hc malko tries(10-15tries) my dps varied from 210-250k and I think it should be a lot more atleast 300+k. Here is link to armory (not enough messages so char is Julmatimppa on Darksorrow EU), might be on resto gear if so here is my stats on boomkin gear: 27,4k int, 10481haste, 15,84% hit, 13162 crit unbuffed. I have some resto gear on because thats my mainspec so I have a little bit too much hit / haste but that rly shouldn't make up for 50+ k dps I think. Ill add some logs if some1 in our raid had them.

Edit for logs: (http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...pe=damage-done)

Went through em a bit by myself and I guess my dot uptime should be more higher. Anything else that points out to you guys?
    Last edited by mmocddc0540ec6; 2014-04-28 at 08:00 PM.

How does FoN realistically compare with Incarnation? The guide says they're about even, but I've been told Incarnation still wins single target. Assuming you snapshot FoN perfectly without wasting charges and two Incarnations during the fight, how do the two actually compare?

15+ Year Old Account
    In Siege gear Incarnation comes forwards as it scales better with gear. Incarantion was more less equal to FoN around ToT and the choise came then often to fights' specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by mercylolk View Post
    How does FoN realistically compare with Incarnation? The guide says they're about even, but I've been told Incarnation still wins single target. Assuming you snapshot FoN perfectly without wasting charges and two Incarnations during the fight, how do the two actually compare?
    If AI was perfect with the casts and target switching then they might have been comparable. Inc also scales with Mastery and as an extend Amplification trinkets while FoN doesn't.

Thanks for replies. Is there any fight that I should take NV on if my raid doesn't need the tranq?

No.
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    If AI was perfect with the casts and target switching then they might have been comparable. Inc also scales with Mastery and as an extend Amplification trinkets while FoN doesn't.
    It should be noted that FoN doesn't snapshot. It largely behaves like DoTs in WoD will, except for partial ticks and refresh behaviour, for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by mercylolk View Post
    Thanks for replies. Is there any fight that I should take NV on if my raid doesn't need the tranq?
    seen better results damage-wise on galakras. You don't need the NV healing anyway, but it makes so no healers need to go in towers (not sure they would need to regardless)

What am i doing wrong to not be ranking???? Please help me fix anything....Compared to my guild,I do very well,but I'm not ranking on any fight.

It won't let me post a link,so you can Wow Heroes me -Bleeding Hollow-Skaleta..and find my May 1st log,and please help me out if youd'e like

Quote Originally Posted by Skaleta View Post
    What am i doing wrong to not be ranking???? Please help me fix anything....Compared to my guild,I do very well,but I'm not ranking on any fight.

It won't let me post a link,so you can Wow Heroes me -Bleeding Hollow-Skaleta..and find my May 1st log,and please help me out if youd'e like
    - Your ilvl is only 572, you shouldn't really be expect to get high ranks, although honestly with your gear getting 10man ranks should still be obtainable.
    - Your guild has a lot of very average players meaning your kill times are slow which drops your DPS quite a lot.
    - Questionable talent choices (Force of Nature should never be used at your ilvl)
    - Your guild uses strats which just simply make ranking impossible, such as not hitting Juggernaut during phase 2.
    - You're just simply not very good so I don't know why you'd be expecting to get top parses. You're doing things such as Astral storm on 3-4 targets, planting mushrooms during the middle of fights, you're even sometimes casting Hurricane on 0 targets.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2014-05-02 at 03:40 PM.

On top of that, boomkin is one of the most popular specs according to raidbots... making it quite hard to get great ranks.

Compared to that our feral has high ranks everywhere, because he's good, but also because theres literally 2x less ferals than boomkins logging fights out there.

Glurp......I never plant mushrooms during the middle of fights besides `1..I don't know where you got that from...Only fight I do it in is Galakras and that's during waiting for new mobs to come out ,while im not dpsing anything.....I never cast Hurricane on 0 targets either lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Skaleta View Post
    Glurp......I never plant mushrooms during the middle of fights besides `1..I don't know where you got that from...Only fight I do it in is Galakras and that's during waiting for new mobs to come out ,while im not dpsing anything.....I never cast Hurricane on 0 targets either lol....
    My mistake about mushrooms. I saw you dealt damage with them 12 times in 1 fight but apparently had a mental blank that the fight has multiple targets on pull. As for Hurricane, then explain this: You cast Hurricane 12 times and only dealt a total of 4 ticks of damage.

Also your SS proc wastage is extremely bad on a lot of fights and your Eclipse cycle time is average at best.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2014-05-03 at 08:09 AM.

Was definitely a mistake,that most of the time doesn't happen,i dunno maybe I pressed wrong button

Mr Glurp....if you would be so kind as to briefly explain your opener, after looking back at some of your posts yours has to be a little different than what most sites say as well as the first post on this page say about the solar opener (like popping incarnation before the pull, incorporating mushrooms properly, etc). Thank you!

-2: Starfall
    -1: Incarnation
    0: Prepot + Explode mushrooms
    0.5: CA + Berserking + Synapse Springs + Moonfire
    1.5: Starsurge
    Starfire/Starsurge during CA
    Refresh DoTs before meta gem/toxic totem procs expire
    Refresh first Starfall after refreshing DoTs
    Starfire/Starsurge for the rest of CA
    Wrath/Starsurge to Lunar

Why do you pop shrooms before CA? Does it not scale with it? Or you just use it to try to proc your trinkets?