LF UI Addons w/ Various Functions.

Howdy, sorry for the ambiguous title, but I'm looking for a bundle of UI addons that do the following:

•Allow me to adjust the scale of the default Blizzard UI below the lowest default setting.
    •Allow me to set certain elements of the default Blizzard UI to automatically hide/unhide and/or be made semi transparent under varying conditions (in/out of combat, mounted, etc)
    •Allow me to place a vignette around the edge of my screen.
    •Allow me to change the icon of a buff/debuff in my spellbook, and have the buff/debuff icon on a target be the same icon.

Also not so much an addon, but I'm looking for a cheat sheet for writing macros so I don't have to constant ask guildies "what's the command for xxx"

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kombucha; 2011-09-30 at 12:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post

•*Allow me to adjust the scale of the default Blizzard UI blow the lowest default setting.
    this one is kinda easy _G["frame"]:SetScale(.5) wil make it 1/2 the size of default.
    so for your player frame it would be _G["PlayerFrame"]:SetScale(.5)

i think for in-game as a macro it would be /script _G["PlayerFrame"]:SetScale(.5)

•*Allow me to set certain elements of the default Blizzard UI to be hidden and/or made semi transparent under varying circumstances (in/out of combat, mounted, etc).
    for this one look here for the frame names your looking for and then do _G["frame"]:Hide()

The first tip is right on thanks.

As for the hide/unhide bit, I'm looking for a way to set various elements of the UI to hide/unhide under certain conditions automatically.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try Kong Automatic UI Hider for the hide/unhide and transparency modifications.

For the macro cheat sheet, try Making a Macro and Macro Command API from WoWPedia (more up-to-date than WoWWiki is).

Also, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "place a vignette around your screen". Can you clarify the request? Actual images, or just a shadow effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Try Kong Automatic UI Hider for the hide/unhide and transparency modifications.

For the macro cheat sheet, try Making a Macro and Macro Command API from WoWPedia (more up-to-date than WoWWiki is).

Also, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "place a vignette around your screen". Can you clarify the request? Actual images, or just a shadow effect?
    It's a subtle darkening around the edges of an image or frame.

This suite has a good example of it http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-SkaarjUI.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Copy the "LitePanels" to your own addon folder
    - be3f

Quote Originally Posted by be3f View Post
    Copy the "LitePanels" to your own addon folder
    It doesn't seem to have done anything...

It's in my folder and it's showing as functional in the character selection screen, but I'm not noticing any change visually in game.
    Last edited by kombucha; 2011-09-29 at 01:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it wasn't as simple as that. As far as I can tell, the gradient panel(s) are not made with LitePanels. It should be "SkaarjUI\Core\Shadow.lua".
    - be3f

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    ncShadow, maintained by Ferous, does the "vignette" option you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    ncShadow, maintained by Ferous, does the "vignette" option you want.
    Perfect! Thanks.

---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 08:30 PM ----------

Blarg! Out of date. What's the ridiculously tiny thing I need to change to make it up to date again?

10+ Year Old Account
    the code from skaarjUI and ncShadow is exactly the same (with the difference of media location). Try update ncShadow.toc with:
    Code:
    ## Interface: 40200
    - be3f

Thanks mate.