Looking for a cool healing soul/class

Hey guys, recently bought Rift and I wanted to try out healing.

The thing is that I'm not sure what healing soul/class is best, is cleric vastly superior to mage for example? Or are they fairly equal? Also what's bothering me about Chloromancers is that I've seen a thread here where people said Chloro's aren't good until high level, because they get all their necessary tools later on. I really want a healing class that'll be ready to heal instances as soon as it's able to enter them. Now I know Cleric's have like 4 healing souls, might be a bit exagerated. But please give me your opinions on a few, I know there's one that's a bit like a Resto Druid, and I'm not sure how I feel about that but, just give me your opinions please.

Cleric 101

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...m-clerics.html

Trion has a list of guides made by expert players on each forum to explain recommended builds and answer questions

Quote Originally Posted by Malkhor View Post
    Hey guys, recently bought Rift and I wanted to try out healing.

The thing is that I'm not sure what healing soul/class is best, is cleric vastly superior to mage for example? Or are they fairly equal? Also what's bothering me about Chloromancers is that I've seen a thread here where people said Chloro's aren't good until high level, because they get all their necessary tools later on. I really want a healing class that'll be ready to heal instances as soon as it's able to enter them. Now I know Cleric's have like 4 healing souls, might be a bit exagerated. But please give me your opinions on a few, I know there's one that's a bit like a Resto Druid, and I'm not sure how I feel about that but, just give me your opinions please.
    Chloro's are fine from around level 20 or so, I think. Sometimes it can be a bit challenging if your group likes to stand in fire, but really there is a limit to what anyone can heal. The pay off for getting to 50 is that you are an awesome and flexible healer, swapping between tank and raid healing just by casting one spell to swap. As a raid healer I regularly top our guilds healer meters and my tank assignments are always well looked after.

That said, clerics are really the only decent healers in PvP. It sucks, but mages healing is just too unfocused and unsuited to dealing with spike damage on multiple targets. Also, since the recent rogue changes, we end up feeding rogues health pools by insane amounts, turning them into unstoppable tanks.

On the other hand, 51pt Warlock PvP is fairly fun

Right thanks for your advice guys. I've taken the guides and the fact chloro's can't pvp into consideration and decided on a sentinel/warden build.

Thanks for your help.