LFM for skylands!

I just got a 6 person server and loaded it with the skylands map and was looking for some peeps that might want to play with me. I also will supply vent for it. (my personal vent from when i played wow) now if you have no clue what skylands is here is a link to the one i have up and running.
    skylands.goonygoon.com/pix.html

Just tell me a little about your self and some times you can play and ill send a private message to those that get a spot (just looking for some friends to hang out with on minecraft)
    And yes its all updated for 1.8.1

Im mostly available in the evening, mornings for an hour or 2 and Thursday nights (night shift job, yay?) If you want to know anything about me just ask.
    I recently quit wow and started playing minecraft and i stumbled across the skylands and looks fun to play but playing it alone sucks
    Im real friendly and been known for some screw ups. Im the type of guy everyone likes to pick on. (kinda use to it ) Ive tried playing on different servers for minecraft but it just wasn't fun after building a home and then having it greifed after i log so i got a personal server and put skylands on it and all i need now is few friends to play with me

Deleted
    Exactly what kind of server is it going to be Survival? Creative? Will you for example allow zombe's FlyMod, and since it would be private, would you be giving people rights to the command /give | /item for use with TooManyItems? Finally, where is this server located? Thank you for putting up with the questions.

Yeah i guess i forgot to add in all that info. Well its a survival server, located in dallas tx and when it comes to mods i gotta say no because its no fun if u can just mod all the items in your inventory and mods like zombies mod or any flying mod kin da defeats the purpose of skylands I do have it white listed at the moment.

sorry for it being short im sitting here at work trying to type this up on a tablet that hates my fingers, if you have any other questions feel free to ask

Well i dont mind the questions the server is located in dallas tx and it is whitelisted at the moment and as far as mods go i say no because it defeats the the the purpose of adventure and the server is survival. I do perfer mature people just because i have been known to curse at the minecraft gods for putting creepers into existance but other that just looking for some adventure and what not.

Yeah sorry for keeping my reply short im at work trying to type this up on a tablet that hates my fingers

Edit: i forgot i will allow teleporting to each other but thats it

Deleted
    Alright, thanks for the answers. I'm a 'build-freak' so obviously this isn't for me, good luck finding people though

Deleted
    Heey there, I am quite interested in joining you in your skyland world, My play times varify between morning, day and evening but still, I love to play minecraft. I'd be dlighted to join if you'll have me. (have vent)

Quote Originally Posted by leith1337 View Post
    Heey there, I am quite interested in joining you in your skyland world, My play times varify between morning, day and evening but still, I love to play minecraft. I'd be dlighted to join if you'll have me. (have vent)
    I sent ya a private message one down and a few more to go :P

Deleted
    Cheers mate, Looking forward to it!

Last shot im giving at bumping this up

Deleted
    Have you done anything yet?

yeah but nothing a simple reset cant fix