Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Invis?? Thought you were dead? er.. not playing anymore? You're a DK now, what happened to your Pally?
    Play a lot more casually now. Took a break towards the end of Wrath, then leveled up my mage EU side to just DPS and take a break from raid leading. Got bored of that and leveled Invis up EU side as a DK because I haven't touched pallys since the whole holy power thing, and it didn't really interest me as much since now everyone and their mother has a pally tank. My US characters are still around; leveled up my Shammy to do some PvPing on.
    EU: Invis/Atraira
    US: Invis/Atraira/Nemu
    Haven't had much time to work on videos because I've been going to school for animation.

Looking for a good transmog set that goes will with Doomed Crown of Lei-Shen and Uroe, Harbinger of Terror. Any ideas?

Any ideas should i go color matching set or just a set with few highlights with a set of http://www.wowhead.com/item=23542
    Any ideas are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Invisusira View Post
    Play a lot more casually now. Took a break towards the end of Wrath, then leveled up my mage EU side to just DPS and take a break from raid leading. Got bored of that and leveled Invis up EU side as a DK because I haven't touched pallys since the whole holy power thing, and it didn't really interest me as much since now everyone and their mother has a pally tank. My US characters are still around; leveled up my Shammy to do some PvPing on.
    EU: Invis/Atraira
    US: Invis/Atraira/Nemu
    Haven't had much time to work on videos because I've been going to school for animation.
    I see, well good to see you're still around. Always thought you were a great Pally and always had interesting stuff to say concerning the game and classes. Have any new art to share? Hope all is well!

Dreadlord
    I am quite content with my blood set now. Mostly red with hints of blue all over. I am SO glad the Shado-Pan Helm has just the right shade of red!
    On break / retired from WoW until WoD(?)
    Currently playing Wildstar as a Stalker. Rawr. :3

Went for the whole "Faction pride/Kor'kron/5.3/Warcraft2DeathKnight"-Look, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Helm: Tyrannical Gladiator's Helm of Horde Death Knighting
    Shoulders/Chest/Gloves/Pants: Valorous Scourgeborne Plate of 25 man Naxx Raiding.
    Boots: Bladed Steelboots
    Belt: Belt of the Impaler
    Tabard: Hellscream's Reach Tabard
    Weapon: Gorehowl.

It could match better, but in all honesty it's pretty nice getting out of the Sanctified Scourgelord (Blue)+Demise.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Could we just get this fucking clown a ban or something? Pretty please?

Well, got the last pieces along with a huge upgrade, I dub it Massacre Dreadplate.

Item List:

Hands: Gauntlets of the Wretched
    Chest: Gendarme's Cuirass (Heroic)
    Legs: Heroic Sanctified Scourgelord's Legplates
    Belt: Reinforced Spiritplate Girdle.
    Boots: Greaves of Iron Intensity"
    Sword: Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood
    Last edited by Murdos; 2013-04-25 at 08:14 AM.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

I am looking for suggestions to build an epic Frost Dk transmorgh. I really want to play the dark side of Death knights with a subtle underlay of ice/frost glows and coloration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearawolf View Post
    I am looking for suggestions to build an epic Frost Dk transmorgh. I really want to play the dark side of Death knights with a subtle underlay of ice/frost glows and coloration.
    Depends on theme of your death knight.

If you're going for a "dark knight" archetype, you really can't beat the 264 ICC tier with Greaves of Slaughter. It's simple, partially iconic, but with imposing presence.

If you want to go for something more along the "sinister" side, the Tier 14 set with alternate matching pieces is definitely creepy.

Something more elemental would probably be either the Season 12 Malevolent gear (blue not green) as a kind of "frost demon".

However, if you want something more... villainous, the heroic T11 is the perfect "evil-doer" armor. It's black with lava highlights and while it doesn't scream Frost DK, it does look absolutely stunning.

I'd avoid the helm though, you don't want to get teased for looking like the Burger King.

Technically not really a transmog, well ok the belt is transmoged =)
    But it fits the female human model quite well, got the boots last night so its a good match!
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2013-04-26 at 09:14 AM.

A transmog I have grown very fond of.

I went for a Barbarian/Gladiator look

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think MMO-C should be renamed "HJTC-C" - Hyperbolic Jumping To Conclusions Champion.

Grunt
    My DK Xuuk. Love the way Dreadnaught goes with the other DK pieces --

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Currently not sure what to use for a weapon. Thinking maybe the Ulduar 10 yoggy sword.

I'm also looking for some polearms now that they're starting to get warmed up to letting us use them for strength users.

How you can transmog warrior set 4 dk ?

Quote Originally Posted by germanpk View Post
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/22419-dreadnaught-pauldrons

Blackmarket Auction House has no class restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by germanpk View Post
    BMAH. Got lucky with the bids. I had to take my little DK out there and give her the gold. In theory, you can get the paladin t3 as well for your DK if you win the piece and you're level 60+.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Tier 11 is my fav for transmog!

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...4801zagzor.jpg

Got almost all war T3, missing the chest piece. I used other gloves because I don't like the T3 (I bought them though lol)
    Last edited by Ren0; 2013-04-29 at 02:16 AM.

Murdos : badass transmog!