So since I managed to get my hands on a quel'delar I decided to go back to my roots and use the complete green starter set, I think it looks very cool and dk-like.

Last edited by Evil Inside; 2013-07-24 at 09:03 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Bahgo View Post

Plaguehorn. I love all of my transmog sets but I think this might be the one I'm most proud of. Really feels like a Tauren Death Knight.

this is great! bravo!

Deleted
    What would be the ugliest 2-hander in the game? Random green? Overkill colored crystalshard mace?
    Need suggestions, since i can't make my mind between them all... Color doesnt matter, aslong as it is ugly as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Problim View Post
    What would be the ugliest 2-hander in the game? Random green? Overkill colored crystalshard mace?
    Need suggestions, since i can't make my mind between them all... Color doesnt matter, aslong as it is ugly as hell.
    Legacy from Kara. omg

Deleted
    So i narrowed some choices to these few items. My plan is not to look like random lvl 40warrior with lowlevel mismatched gear. Instead im aiming for a mess of colours and ugly models. So weapons can't look too plain like most of the low level greens.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=13043
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=37733
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=37653
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=1263
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=37852

And then of course the [Legacy]... Shame that i deleted it while ago.
    Thoughts about those aforementioned items?

Blade of the Titans by a large margin.

Reading all of your posts, seeing all of your screenshots, makes Alex teary-eyed. You're all so innocent, so beautiful, so human. If only he was like you, oh what he'd do to be one of you. He walks among you everyday just to feel like one of you. You're so alive, so free. Enjoy it, and never take it for-granted. Have a wonderful day, you beautiful creatures you.
    Last edited by Klingensturm; 2013-07-24 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Typo

I m hoping today or tomorrow chogal will be kind enough to drop me the shoulders tier to complete the T11 normal set xD.

P.S. Is it true that on 5.4 we will be able to transmogr current weapons to legendary ones?

No legendary smog yet afaik.

Posted this one a while back* albeit with a different hair color and Tabard. I've since come back to it and changed to the Argent Crusader's Tabard because it compliments the white coloring on the pants and the symbol matches the hair.

Shoulders: Spaulders of Manifold Eyes
    Chest: Carapace of Imbibed Flame
    Tabard: Argent Crusader's Tabard
    Hands: Grips of the Raging Giant
    Waist: Acherus Knight's Girdle (belt graphic provided by the legs)
    Legs: Legplates of Absolute Control
    Feet: Molten Tantrum Boots
    Main Hand: Edge of Agony
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-07-25 at 02:49 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted

This is what I'm currently using, I really like it but am hoping to replace the current weapon with Bryntroll.

Chogall was kind enough this week to complete my T10 set with his shoulders :P, but LK still denying his mount...

Quote Originally Posted by Meejum View Post
    pve, pvp
    Nice mix of classic and new textures.
    Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    Chogall was kind enough this week to complete my T10 set with his shoulders :P, but LK still denying his mount...
    A simple and great combination.

Last edited by Klingensturm; 2013-07-27 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Alex thought you were supposed to rate.

A little concept I am working on. Started with picking up blood tanking again. All my mogs were blue and grey like every DK set. Just thought I'd change it up and do the specialization justice. So mount, gear, ect to fit the whole them. Here it is....

Just need to get AshKandi and keep farming for my Sunreaver tabard from the tournament to finish her off. Final result is displayed in the bottom corner. Hope you enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the blood-themed model. I kinda wish blizz would incorporate that into some tier models for DKs. I mean we've seen the dks portrayed as bringers of frost and plague, but how bout some red tier with dripping blood effects for all those bloodied up dk tanks out there :P

Link to my dk's armory is in my sig. Not that original but I like it.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjol View Post
    A little concept I am working on. Started with picking up blood tanking again. All my mogs were blue and grey like every DK set. Just thought I'd change it up and do the specialization justice. So mount, gear, ect to fit the whole them. Here it is....

Just need to get AshKandi and keep farming for my Sunreaver tabard from the tournament to finish her off. Final result is displayed in the bottom corner. Hope you enjoy!
    Wow, really nice cosmetic helm transmog. It looks amazing with Ashkandi, great work.

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    Where are these chest/belt/pants from?
    Chest is this Scourgelord's Frigid Chestplate from Pit of Saron.

There's two pieces with the same model in Pit of Saron. Not sure about the belt and pants.

Thanks Lach and Psyc! That was the challenge getting something to go with the cosmetic. The tabard is just a matter of putting in the dailies. Obtaining AshKandi will be a matter of luck and lockouts. Hoping luck is on my side! Can't wait to roll around with it complete. Flying on the armored bloodwing doesnt hurt the effect either!

Hello! This is what I'm using at the moment. I'd like to finish it off with the Crown of Empowered Fate from the Reliquary, when I can manage to get the drop.

Shoulders: Warbringer's Spaulders
    Back: Abyssal Shroud
    Chest: Phantom Armor
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the Vanquisher
    Waist: Acherus Knight's Girdle (invisible!)
    Legs: Inkling's Leggings
    Feet: Boots of the Ancient-Killer
    Weapon: Boneslasher
    Last edited by Clash Perez; 2013-07-29 at 07:28 AM.