Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendisha View Post
    Here is one of my Frost gear mong! What do you guys think, sword or axe?
    I really like that look of the sword over the axe and isn't that also sheathed on the back?
    What about the animations for the sword vs axe? Do you have a preference?
    I am the Sword in the Darkness.

Here's the newest look for my Undead Death Knight

And this is another Death Knight of mine, mog was sorta based on the Moonfang Shroud (considering it's been in constant use since I got it)

DW Frost

I usually change my transmog every month or so, stuck on this one right now. Quite happy with it.

Deleted
    Bryntoll gotta be the DK 2H. At least thats a favorite of mine. If only the garrosh shoulders would drop. May be more of a warrior look, but they are amazing.

Far from creative, I know. Just using something that goes along with the crown until I get the CMs going.

T3 Warrior helmet with T8 25man DK set for the rest.

Corrupted Ashbringer for a sword and Tabard of the Ebon Blade.

My current transmog. Still extremely undecided between the boots I'm currently wearing vs [Wyrmskull Sabatons]. I love the current model (new gen boots) compared to the Wyrmskull Sabatons (older gen model) but the color seems a tiny bit off. Any input is welcome.

Not extremely original but I LOVE t8 (minus the shoulders, especially on a BElf :P )

Just came from lurking in the shadows to post in here.

this is mah death cow, . Just went with my gut in what I wanted, fuck the dark and gloomy, I wanted shiny . However I can't post links yet so you'll have to manually go there.

i.imgur . com/yBLlsTh . jpg

I envy everyone with Corrupted Ashbringer.. : /
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Changed my Dwarf DK up a bit, and very happy with it now, only took two days to farm up everything for it too.

im just using the DK CM set w/ the HWF helmet from Galakras and the Weapon (xmog only) from Nazgrim!

Hey, here's my current transmog... also my most used ones I can say.

Tank

DPS

Last edited by Juggerone; 2014-01-17 at 03:27 AM. Reason: added dps pic

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both bit overused burn. Also askandi doesnt fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Both bit overused burn. Also askandi doesnt fit.
    You're right here, especially the CM set, but I got bored of all other sets that I had over years. About Ashkandi... this has some value for me since I farmed it for like 6 months, I have Lord Marrowgar's axe (that would fit) but I have an obsession for long blades. I wish blizz would add more...

Anyway, I'm thinking to get a non-set xmog... something sexy. Tho the problem will be that green skin /sigh.

My work in progress. Missing Belt, Chest and Polearm from Thok. I will appreciate if someone can help me with the link as for some reason i can`t remember my email from my first account.

i.imgur.com/2JjoiSP.jpg

i.imgur.com/nGFWsuB.jpg

i.imgur.com/Wdq3hz6.jpg

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn3d View Post
    You're right here, especially the CM set, but I got bored of all other sets that I had over years. About Ashkandi... this has some value for me since I farmed it for like 6 months, I have Lord Marrowgar's axe (that would fit) but I have an obsession for long blades. I wish blizz would add more...

Anyway, I'm thinking to get a non-set xmog... something sexy. Tho the problem will be that green skin /sigh.
    I really wasn't trying to be rude I do like both Ashkandi and the Cm set, with the CM set everything fits which is something i totally go for.

ps: As for the sword I do think Quel'delar is something I personally like , but it isn't a very long sword as you prefer.
    But the graphics on the sword like runes makes it fit perfectly Imo.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2014-01-18 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weapon: Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion

Tabard: Tabard of the Achiever

I know the cmode set is used a lot but I'm just excited that I finally got it and wanted to show it off. Imo it's the best possible xmog any DK can get, although mildly unoriginal. I also love how well it goes the legendary cloak proc.

Some extras.

http://i.imgur.com/APqfyGZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/7wxwMLJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/Eu4LtDb.png

http://i.imgur.com/zwjbs77.png

Deleted
    The effect's looks cool together, however it would be much better without the red tabard, and reddish weapon. Quel delar much more matching in colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    The effect's looks cool together, however it would be much better without the red tabard, and reddish weapon. Quel delar much more matching in colors.
    I thought the matching weapon/tabard contrast the set well.