Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    They indeed did say that both the level 55 starter set and the set obtained via quests would be available to purchase.

Hopefully with a "Class: Death Knight" tag, so that other classes can't just waltz into Ebon Hold and buy it.
    Other classes can't get the Winged Steed so why would they be able to get the DK starter gear?

Any word on the starter set being obtainable again through some means? I think I only have the sword...

Quote Originally Posted by Redefined View Post
    Any word on the starter set being obtainable again through some means? I think I only have the sword...
    The post above you answers your question... >_<

As for the new matching plate gear in the 4.3 5-mans, don't you think the color scheme on the "Paladin" set matches DKs more? Its blue and gold, much like Heroe's Scourgeborne and the Greatsword of the Ebon Blade.

My first choice is the iLvl277 gear from ICC. I managed to get the full red set and I'm hoping it will work for me. I will also reforge my weapons to that of Frost Giant's Cleaver because they sheath on your back, which i very much like.

2nd choice will be Naxx 25 gear with Armageddon.

3rd choice is the lvl55 greens, or the lvl58 blues from the DK starting area.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot how to post images, but here's mine: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ification.png/
    Exhibit A is what I'm going to use right off the bat, Exhibit B is if we can start to transmogrify plate to cloth etc. Exhibit B has a Warcraft II Death Knight feel to it, not that it looks like one, but that it combines Death Knight and Warlock looks to form an imposing set of pure awesomeness

Deleted

Theres my goal... i only have shoulders and gloves to go! ^_^ normal BM and Bota

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ztreek View Post

Theres my goal... i only have shoulders and gloves to go! ^_^ normal BM and Bota
    you could use the BOA shoulders

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Ok, so I am in need of some assistance. The picture below is for my DK in Unholy spec. I wanted to go with the green armor for the spec relation and figured that the wardancer shoulders worked well with the cata starting plate gear. Now my only issue is I would like a helm for this set and am not sure what to go with. I don't like the look of the fel-steel warhelm or greathelm of the unbreakable. The cata plate starting helm didn't do much for me either so could anyone HELP me find one that would look well with this set?

P.S also looking for a good greenish 2h hammer to match, or any other 2h weapon suggestions.
    Mal: "We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."
    ~Firefly~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kial View Post
    Ok, so I am in need of some assistance. The picture below is for my DK in Unholy spec. I wanted to go with the green armor for the spec relation and figured that the wardancer shoulders worked well with the cata starting plate gear. Now my only issue is I would like a helm for this set and am not sure what to go with. I don't like the look of the fel-steel warhelm or greathelm of the unbreakable. The cata plate starting helm didn't do much for me either so could anyone HELP me find one that would look well with this set?

P.S also looking for a good greenish 2h hammer to match, or any other 2h weapon suggestions.
    I've stated before that Inevitable Defeat is a great green/unholy 2h mace. Not too sure about maces or swords off the top of my head, especially if you don't like the headless horseman helm (which I don't, at least not on Worgen)

There is no telling how many chicks I am going to pick up with this:

But I think that it is at least over 9000.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    There is no telling how many chicks I am going to pick up with this:

But I think that it is at least over 9000.
    Surely looking like every other Death Knight will pick up multitudes of chicks.

I don't know how rare it will be on Sargeras (I've had a handful of people message me amazed that I still have the set), but it has an occult member look to it. The more the merrier perhaps.

Deleted

Just started leveling my old DK from early WotLK.

This is what hes going to look like, damn badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Just started leveling my old DK from early WotLK.

This is what hes going to look like, damn badass.
    Dude, that helm looks AMAZING on an orc!

---------- Post added 2011-10-13 at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drax8 View Post

Not sure if the link will work, but anyway, here is my Deathknight. Gear list:

Head: Acherus Knight's Hood
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Zul'Farrak
    Shirt: Undercity Doublet
    Chest: Spiderfang Carapace
    Belt: Deathbone Girdle
    Legs: Outrider's Plate Legs
    Boots: Deathbone Sabatons
    Gloves: Deathbone Gauntlets
    Cape: Ironscale War Cloak
    Weapons: Slayer of the Lifeless x2
    I just did my 100th run into Scholo for those damned boots. Still haven't dropped.

For those who are curious, Lady Illicia Barov and The Ravenian seem to have (at least in my 100 runs) the lowest chance to drop ANY of the items (all six of the bosses around the Headmaster have the same loot tables) much less the deathbone stuff. It could just be major RNG for all I know, but close to the end, I ended up just skipping both of them. Made the runs that much faster. I got the belt and gloves within the first 20 runs.

I still have to farm the chest. That's going to be mind-numbingly painful. There are like 6 bosses in the arena, and even if I get the right boss, I have to get that chest to drop...f*ck me, I'd rather farm ICC than this >< Why'd you have to make such an awesome set?!?!

Deleted

Need to get that bloody Quel'delar already...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    People are seriously going to run around like that? Then transmogrifying is probably the worst thing to happen to WoW yet.
    You new to MMO's?
    The less armor the more it protects (with females only)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Not sure about the chest.
    3DS Friend Code: 0104-0340-7272 ; IGN in Pokemon X: Spa
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Stratholme was harboring Malganis Bin Dreadlord and had hidden weapons of Mass Scourgification.
    The Culling was a justified war.
    Andorhal/25 Never Forget

These are what i'm wearing on my DK, can't decide which weps though.

wanted to use grand marshal 1H swords but i figured they'd be more common than maladath. idk.