Deleted
    Ty mate

- - - Updated - - -

Always nice to see that people appreciate my transmog // Nightbané

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sguarada View Post
    "The find the best ligthing to make my set match thread"
    I think you mean "find the worst possible place with the worst lighting possible and expect everyone to be able to see my gear properly" thread.

I seriously want to male a thread on how to properly take screenshots, because it appears that nobody knows how.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

6.0 blue tauren model

6.1 blue tauren model

no more dark ugly hooves yay
    hooves now matches your back hair
    Last edited by Milocow; 2015-02-10 at 06:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    So I'm after some demonic inspired stuff, fel green style comes to mind. The only pieces I can really think of thiugh are the red sun well set and the green/grey set from the cata twilight dungeons. Any one that can suggest other offset pieces?
    Maybe matching the axe from the tornheart quests in SMV or the green axes from TOC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikisamoa View Post
    So I'm after some demonic inspired stuff, fel green style comes to mind. The only pieces I can really think of thiugh are the red sun well set and the green/grey set from the cata twilight dungeons. Any one that can suggest other offset pieces?
    Maybe matching the axe from the tornheart quests in SMV or the green axes from TOC
    Asscandy for wep!

Dis

My current latest transmog: (using links because the screenshots are so large)

http://i.imgur.com/4zJGncz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/o6un5T8.jpg

Deleted

Current set im using.
    Last edited by mmoc18033c06d1; 2015-02-11 at 09:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Askehave View Post
    I would like to show my transmog and know what you think so be honest
    I would use the League of Arathor tabard instead but that might just be me.

10+ Year Old Account
    My current transmog:

“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Found the mace from heroic anti-magical ogre man goes with the LFR Lost Catacomb set very well.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    My new look

Last edited by Stacie; 2015-02-15 at 04:47 PM.

T11 DK Normal kit + Mythic T17 Helm, Shoulder and Citadel Enforcer's Claymore from Lord Marrowgar 10 man normal.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2015-02-15 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Finally got the mace, and with it, my blackrock set is finally complete. It may not be very original, but i love it so much!

Last edited by Stacie; 2015-02-17 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Smaller image.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakran View Post
    Finally got the mace, and with it, my blackrock set is finally complete. It may not be very original, but i love it so much!

Yes, you are correct about not being very original since almost all warriors pala etc is using this set, but the mace fer sure finnish it up!
    Gz on that!

ive recently switched to unholy to use necroblight but i cant really find a fitting tmog set i was wondering if anyone can suggest one that looks good on a draenei eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/eternalsleep/simple

My latest mog, paladin-style :

Deleted
    still cant post images/links :X

- - - Updated - - -

uuhhhmmm....

If you post a broken link (put in a space somewhere or something), there is always someone who can post it for you after
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Hugh Wattmate beat me to it. This is with the mythic t17 belt and Koragh mace. Sorry about the huge pic lol.

Last edited by Stacie; 2015-02-20 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Image to large