I was trying to drop combat in the lava pool ravine on the Broken Shore and liked the lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I was trying to drop combat in the lava pool ravine on the Broken Shore and liked the lighting.

That's pretty dope.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    That's pretty dope.
    I agree!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I rather like it, and am jealous of other classes/specs with nice edge-lit weapons. Blood's HAA is sized like a mildly overgrown hatchet, and I find the Mage Tower appearance underwhelming. I'm a terrific fan of Unholy's PVP look, though.
    Even the blood hidden axe has enough detail that it looks great. The stupid lining killed it... same for UH mage tower sword and nightbane

Not exactly creative, I get that, but I'm madly in love with that combination:

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not exactly creative, I get that, but I'm madly in love with that combination:
    Can't wait for next expansion, when I can go back to farm the Mythic T19! :P Sucks to be a noob.. That set is one of the best sets ever, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    hahahaha me2 mate!

7+ Year Old Account
    New transmog once again, not sure if im happy with it yet so maybe have some changes.

Last edited by Vathir; 2017-07-15 at 03:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

My little dk
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

LF some yellow DK set that will fit with yellow UH challenge weapon skin. Thinking about T13 (? Dragon Soul) LFR shouldes. Anyone with some ideas?

Paladin at heart.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish I wasn't so lazy to farm the scimitar. All those look awesome

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

#NoBlueDeathKnight

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post

#NoBlueDeathKnight
    That looks amazing! Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    wow that is really well done mate.

here are some of mine

Last edited by mmocf805fd1c6e; 2017-07-25 at 07:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    fellow Knights of the Ebon Blade. O need some help

As Casey Schriener from the MMO Report (RIP) show once said "Dude its a fucking Werewolf!" and I went Worgen M a while back.
    Transmoging a M Worgen is a challenge. Chest pieces can just be thrown out the window. Same for boots and helms. Shoulders look stupid for the most part. Only M Tier 19 and Tier 13 of any color sit properly and look decent.

Thinking of race changing for cosmetic reasons. I will miss Dark Flight immensely but I'll finally be able to wear all thsi plate I collected over the years. And helmets!

F Human or F Night Elf. I hate elves. Especially of the blood variety. but most of these bad ass Tmogs in this thread are M and F BE's... and they look amazing. Full Mythic Dreadwyrm plate looks dope on both NE and Human F same for Tier 14 and the red Tier 8.

Night Elf or Human Female? The way the shoulders sit is very important to me. Human Males they are too far apart and even worse for Draeni Male. What would you chose for mog? Dont care about racial bonuses but that 1% crit day/1% haste during raid is attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you just want to go for the looks, go Night Elf Female over Human Female. Also much better fighting animations

Pro tip: Create a fresh nelf and human and just check out the collections window and mix and match some stuff in the preview window

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

last set i made.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    If you just want to go for the looks, go Night Elf Female over Human Female. Also much better fighting animations

Pro tip: Create a fresh nelf and human and just check out the collections window and mix and match some stuff in the preview window
    After my post I remembered there was a thing called Mogit on curse lol. Was playing around for hours yesterday! I'm leaning towards NE as F human t14 shoulders are too small

Last edited by cerebro; 2017-08-06 at 01:55 AM.