1. #601
    I went with something simple until I can get the full Ebon Blade lookalike set, or my heroic shoulders to complete my FL look.





    Mix of "Wyrmskull" greens, the DK starting hood, and the boots and belt from the Ebon Blade set. Certainly not a final product, but I really wanted something simple-yet-DKish.

  2. #602
    Anyone know where I can find a purple / purpley / purplish 2hand axe that I can solo for ? I was using the Judgement offset pieces for my dps set, but now I have a better 2h than I did 1hs, so I switched to Unholy. For now I am using starter greens for dps set and Ramaladni's Blade of Culling, but I want to switch my greens back to my tank set (using the starter blues there as a placeholder).

    Only thing I can find so far is the axe from C'thun, but I can't find folks who want to clear AQ40 with me.
    <Insurgency> (13/13M) is recruiting !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.
    ·My Youtube channel·

  3. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Anyone know where I can find a purple / purpley / purplish 2hand axe that I can solo for ? I was using the Judgement offset pieces for my dps set, but now I have a better 2h than I did 1hs, so I switched to Unholy. For now I am using starter greens for dps set and Ramaladni's Blade of Culling, but I want to switch my greens back to my tank set (using the starter blues there as a placeholder).

    Only thing I can find so far is the axe from C'thun, but I can't find folks who want to clear AQ40 with me.
    I don't have the time to go through it myself right now, but you could try looking in the comments on this page, a lot of people post ideas for cloaks/weapons to match the set, you may get lucky (you may not).

    EDIT:

    Just had a thought: maybe Legacy?
    Last edited by Daetur; 2011-12-09 at 08:48 PM.

  4. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Anyone know where I can find a purple / purpley / purplish 2hand axe that I can solo for ? I was using the Judgement offset pieces for my dps set, but now I have a better 2h than I did 1hs, so I switched to Unholy. For now I am using starter greens for dps set and Ramaladni's Blade of Culling, but I want to switch my greens back to my tank set (using the starter blues there as a placeholder).

    Only thing I can find so far is the axe from C'thun, but I can't find folks who want to clear AQ40 with me.
    i would say that Deaths Bite would be a good one, dunno if you can solo KT though.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=39417

  5. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombyChan View Post
    Do these show their enchant glows? If not then these are spectacular. (Also what are they? haha)
    These are http://www.wowhead.com/item=30278 and they show a bit of glow, not very much though.

    @RedFlame: KT 10m is easy to solo, blood spec+dps gear worked best for me. The dangerous thing was the adds on P2 enraging over time, which made it hard in tank gear. Dps gear made this really simple though.

  6. #606
    Dreadlord Marimba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    846
    Prolly been asked b4, but wtb good 2h mace model to match starter gear/70 pvp shoulders

  7. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by Marimba View Post
    Prolly been asked b4, but wtb good 2h mace model to match starter gear/70 pvp shoulders
    Demise, from 10man heigan the unclean is a nice blue mace, http://www.wowhead.com/item=39245

  8. #608
    Dreadlord Marimba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlame View Post
    Demise, from 10man heigan the unclean is a nice blue mace, http://www.wowhead.com/item=39245
    Noice, ty sir

  9. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I went with something simple until I can get the full Ebon Blade lookalike set, or my heroic shoulders to complete my FL look.
    Your gear looks really nice mate Thinking of going for some kind of this style^^

  10. #610

  11. #611
    No matter what i'm using the starting DK headpiece, the hood looks awesome and goes with almost anything that has black in it

  12. #612
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...07:15197:47884

    This is for my Goblin Blood DK. Easy to aquire too. still looking for a decent cape. This set looks good on most races but looks best on little races, gnomes, dwarves, goblins, etc.

  13. #613
    Bloodsail Admiral Kiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UAC Space Station Base
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...07:15197:47884

    This is for my Goblin Blood DK. Easy to aquire too. still looking for a decent cape. This set looks good on most races but looks best on little races, gnomes, dwarves, goblins, etc.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...97:47884:34651

    Personally, I'd just use the Acherus Knight's Girdle, it works much better than the vendor one(with it being Invisible and still transmoggable), and is even easier to acquire. It's a shame there's no 2h Sword that's great for tanking, because Edge of Agony is one of my favourite swords in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razlord View Post
    No matter what i'm using the starting DK headpiece, the hood looks awesome and goes with almost anything that has black in it
    I like the hood too, infact it's the only piece of starter gear I do like, it's a shame it looks fucking awful on Goblins.
    Last edited by Kiru; 2011-12-10 at 09:54 PM.
    Wharglbargl

  14. #614
    Field Marshal Disc-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneuth View Post
    This is gonna be mine:


    Not sure about the shoulders...
    what cloak is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I'm trying to wrap my head around the meat leaking part. What kind of podunk shop sells meat in packaging that's just leaking blood and shit everywhere.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cerpo/advanced

  15. #615

  16. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...97:47884:34651

    Personally, I'd just use the Acherus Knight's Girdle, it works much better than the vendor one(with it being Invisible and still transmoggable), and is even easier to acquire. It's a shame there's no 2h Sword that's great for tanking, because Edge of Agony is one of my favourite swords in the game.



    I like the hood too, infact it's the only piece of starter gear I do like, it's a shame it looks fucking awful on Goblins.
    Hey, good catch on that. The archerus one does look better.

  17. #617

  18. #618
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...0258.212:59403

    Here is the final with a few choice of weapons and capes too. Most likely I would go capeless tho.

  19. #619
    Field Marshal Disc-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...0258.212:59403

    Here is the final with a few choice of weapons and capes too. Most likely I would go capeless tho.

    might i recommend http://www.wowhead.com/item=13983#same-model-as for your axe and http://www.wowhead.com/item=64377 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=9372 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=21492 for your sword
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I'm trying to wrap my head around the meat leaking part. What kind of podunk shop sells meat in packaging that's just leaking blood and shit everywhere.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cerpo/advanced

  20. #620
    Stood in the Fire Fixup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Great Malvern, Worcestershire. England.
    Posts
    413

    Full imperial set with an axe from Stockades, Stormwind cape from the quartermaster and Stormwind Tabard. Gloves aren't part of the set..just the closest thing to it I've come across so far :-)

    FOR THE ALLIANCE!

    (I'm at my parents place so just used a print-screen of armory)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •