im gonna go this shieet

pic1
    pic2
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Deleted
    @hypro...i believe it's called doombringer in english

My 2 current transmog's, the unholy mog is what i use on a regular basis, biggest reason for using it is the picture down left, second reason is, well because it looks noice! ^^ I know the axe on the blood set doesn't fully match but it was the only one i could find that some what fit, quite happy with that one aswell.

Last edited by Thisisaknife; 2012-05-12 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    @ Thisisaknife, liking the red set, working on it myself.. but instead im using the Sindorei warblade http://www.wowhead.com/item=22995#. from ghostlands quests.

Deleted
    Still collecting bits but going for this:

Right now I'm using the blue DK starter set, with the engineering goggles and The Untamed Blade for my unholy set, and a Blade Of The Harbingers for my tank set.

what i roll with in pvp not the prettiest of sets i know.... but i do love those shoulders and been too busy with beta to go round collecting matching stuff so just threw a few things at the transmog to be as clown like and annoying as possible

Deleted

Powerrangorz!

Awesome battle gear (Note: cant find a good looking belt -.-)
    Last edited by mmoc1332cf30b7; 2012-05-13 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post
    what i roll with in pvp not the prettiest of sets i know.... but i do love those shoulders and been too busy with beta to go round collecting matching stuff so just threw a few things at the transmog to be as clown like and annoying as possible
    It's like Burning Crusade all over again...

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    It's like Burning Crusade all over again...
    hehe indeed pve sets are proper matching stuff but for pvp i just find it funnier running round in a noobish looking mismatched set in BGs.

Deleted
    Link to fullsize Image: http://i.imgur.com/jFv2M.jpg

Last edited by mmocce36062047; 2012-05-14 at 07:43 AM.

The matching boots and belt can be bought from the Justice Point vendors in Dalaran if you want them for your transmog.

Deleted
    Swoopeh. Do you have an item list for that by any chance? It looks amazing!

Here's the set I'm working on. It's the Paladin T5 recolor with the Red cloack from Al'ar, the 2h sword from Kael'thas, and the Pally T4 recolor pants, boots, and belt (since no T5 recolor equivalent). All are easily obtained solo except the gloves, which drop off Vashj.

And a view from the back. I love this cloak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by runkel View Post
    Make me think of that old and terrible Warhammer space marine game I had on my Genesis =P
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Here's my billionth entry:

Welcoming suggestions for a better tabard/sword.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

that is a kool transmog set!