Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    looking for a red 2hand axe (id use de-raged waraxe but i seem to have sold it) for my blood tanking set that goes with the red recolor of the blue dk starting set. thanks!
    It's simple, but this is the ax I use with my red outfit:
    http://thottbot.com/item=7717#.

Here's mine

Well.. Need to change my gloves :<

Time for another transmog... I've probably spent well over 100k on Transmog since its release.

Shoulders: Spaulders of Manifold Eyes
    Chest: Carapace of Imbibed Flame
    Tabard: Tabard of Brute Force
    Hands: Grips of the Raging Giant
    Waist: Acherus Knight's Girdle (belt graphic provided by the legs)
    Legs: Legplates of Absolute Control
    Feet: Molten Tantrum Boots
    Main Hand: Edge of Agony
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2012-07-20 at 11:55 AM.
    Vereesa of Paragon, formerly of Depraved
    WCL

My frost DK - i need still the helm from Naxx 25 but the starter hood is doing a decent job for the moment.

this looks realy cool, i love those naxx shoulders 9/10 from me

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Time for another transmog... I've probably spent well over 100k on Transmog since its release.

Shoulders: Spaulders of Manifold Eyes
    Chest: Carapace of Imbibed Flame
    Tabard: Tabard of Brute Force
    Hands: Grips of the Raging Giant
    Waist: Acherus Knight's Girdle (belt graphic provided by the legs)
    Legs: Legplates of Absolute Control
    Feet: Molten Tantrum Boots
    Main Hand: Edge of Agony
    Jealous. I'd give anything for the heroic pally lookalike gear, sadly my guild only raids 2 times a week so they never can. Good for you though, very sexy looking stuff!
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-07-20 at 11:40 PM.

I'm currently using this set that someone posted earlier.

Basically the Deathbone/Deathbone recolor set with the Starter hood except I'm not using dual Slayer of the Lifeless as I don't think I could solo that on my DK, using Rimefang's Claw x2 instead. Anyways, I'm going to use it for my PvP set but I need a good 2H axe to go with it. I had a Shadow's Edge but then I found out you couldn't xmog it . Currently just using the blue axe that you get in the DK starter zone. Can anyone recommend a better 2H axe to go with it or am I stuck using that shitty starter axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    WHy do you have 2 DK's?

Here's mine:

google image, just boots which are different. I use the t11 boots which i bought from JP.

Best looking set in wow in my opinion. The color and the look of it is just perfect.
    For those who prefers another color it's also available in red and green, tho the red version doesn't look quite as good.
    1. blue
    2. green
    3. red
    i'd say
    and what boots / waiste is that ?:P diddint find any boots that look like that
    Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    and what boots / waiste is that ?:P diddint find any boots that look like that
    The belt's look can be achieved by wearing the T10 pants (or a lookalike) and using the invisible DK starter belt. The T10 normal recolor never made it into the game and as such the boots in the picture are not available.
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    I'm currently using this set that someone posted earlier.

Basically the Deathbone/Deathbone recolor set with the Starter hood except I'm not using dual Slayer of the Lifeless as I don't think I could solo that on my DK, using Rimefang's Claw x2 instead. Anyways, I'm going to use it for my PvP set but I need a good 2H axe to go with it. I had a Shadow's Edge but then I found out you couldn't xmog it . Currently just using the blue axe that you get in the DK starter zone. Can anyone recommend a better 2H axe to go with it or am I stuck using that shitty starter axe?
    Curious but which shoulders are those in that set? I kind of like that setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    They're the Pauldrons of Zul'Farrak as was mentioned in the post that picture was taken from.
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    I actually found that http://www.wowhead.com/item=13955#dropped-by fit a little beter. I'm finding it hard to choose between the ones in the pic and these I just linked. On orc males, all shoulders make me want to gouge my eyes out.
    Last edited by ace1231337; 2012-07-23 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    ohai! You're on my server! XD As for the sword I thought the season 3 2H sword goes well with your transmog.

Meh I think its okay but I don't really like it.

also, I think i've seen you in stormwind once or twice

I do occasionally pass through SW. Spend most of the time in Dalaran though. Much less spam. ^_^

So no takers on a 2H sword/axe that I could use with this set? Still stumped here.

Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    So no takers on a 2H sword/axe that I could use with this set? Still stumped here.
    This one maybe?