Desired Transmogrification Set

Recently I saw a Warrior walking around in Vengeful Gladiator's Plate gear. After doing some research, I noticed Death Knights can't use this gear, nor can we use the Warrior Tier 6 gear. I've found several non-set related items that can be combined to look like the previous mentioned sets, but I was unable to find a chest and shoulder equivalent.

The blue version:
    http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/1-0.jpg

The brown/gold version:
    http://i39.tinypic.com/6scayu.png

So far I've found:

Head
    Blue: Helm of the Illidari Shatterer - The Illidari Council, Black Temple
    Brown: Faceplate of the Impenetrable - Illidan Stormrage, Black Temple

Shoulders

Chest

Hands
    Blue: Grips of Silent Justice - Shade of Akama, Black Temple / Pillager's Gauntlets - Trash, Black Temple
    Brown: Gaunlets of Enforcement - Teron Gorefiend, Black Temple

Waist
    Brown: Belt of Seething Fury - Kaz'rogal, Hyjal / Girdle of Stability - Gurtogg Bloodboil, Black Temple

Legs
    Blue: Leggings of Divine Retribution - Gurtogg Bloodboil, Black Temple

Feet
    Brown: Dreadboots of the Legion - Reliquary of Souls, Black Temple / Myrmidon's Threads - Gurtogg Bloodboil, Black Temple

Have I missed any items? Of course, Death Knights need to be able to use them.

Based on the above list, neither set can be completed for individual items. It's obvious the brown set is more complete than the blue one, having an item for each slot listed except for the legs. Which is a bit weird. No chest or shoulder items for either set.

Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain the full set another way or is it simply impossible? Of all the plate sets and individual items combined to sets, this is by far the best looking one. Of course, Death Knights weren't around for The Burning Crusade, but it seems unfair that Warriors can get this full set from tier 6, PVP gear and from the above listed items.

Isn't their someway Blizzard can make this gear available to us? Like they did with the Death Knight starter set, for example.
    Statix will suffice.

Wait.. you're saying it's unfair that warriors can re-obtain their old gear and you can't have it because it's warrior gear? :s

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Wait.. you're saying it's unfair that warriors can re-obtain their old gear and you can't have it because it's warrior gear? :s
    No, I am saying it's unfair that Death Knights do not have access to the entire set Warriors do have access to. Wouldn't be too difficult to make the Warrior PVP gear available to Death Knights aswell. Death Knights are very limited in their gear choice, because they do not have any pre-WotLK PVP and tier sets.

Also, thanks for making a constructive post. Oh wait.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    No, I am saying it's unfair that Death Knights do not have access to the entire set Warriors do have access to.

Also, thanks for making a constructive post. Oh wait.
    I read this the same way again tbh...

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Warchief
    how is it unfair ? its warriors set after all ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I read this the same way again tbh...
    Can't help it if you don't see the difference. Just asking for some input here, but I guess it's too much to ask.

But, it's obvious there are more Warriors visiting the Death Knight forum than Death Knights. What, afraid of losing a Warrior-only set? Aww.
    Statix will suffice.

This is coming from a Death Knight.

No, no, and no.

It's a Warrior's Tier set, we should never be able to get another classes actual set, solely due to how nice it looks. If you would look, you can get some of the set recolor's from drops inside BT and Battle for Hyjal.

If they allowed any class to obtain any other classes tier sets, Paladin's could sport my epic T7, the only armor imo to be truly original and never used again.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphelan View Post
    If you would look, you can get some of the set recolor's from drops inside BT and Battle for Hyjal.
    I did look. I made an entire list with all the available items looking like the set. But neither set can be completed. Hence why it's a problem. Why make some parts available through other means, but not all of them?

Anyway, thanks for atleast sharing your opinion the normal way.
    Statix will suffice.

Can't help it if you don't see the difference. Just asking for some input here, but I guess it's too much to ask.

But, it's obvious there are more Warriors visiting the Death Knight forum than Death Knights. What, afraid of losing a Warrior-only set? Aww.
    As far as I can see this thread got reply from 3 users, none of them understand what you mean, Maybe you should consider trying to explain it, since the majority of the people (100%) don't get it. So yes, you can help it. You ask a question, no one get the question.

And the offensive tone, why ?

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

He's been condescending to pretty much everyone who has replied here, probably better to just shrug this one off and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by baddymcbadderson View Post
    He's been condescending to pretty much everyone who has replied here, probably better to just shrug this one off and move on.
    Well he isn't getting far with that. I don't know what else he said to other users in other posts, but if that's the standard tone every time someone is questioning him, I give up then.

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Speaking as a warrior, DK and paladin, I would like to see more pieces of the T6 recolour become available to the other plate classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, that trailer is spoiled forever now. Never be able to watch it again without noticing that.
    So thanks for that. Karadros.

I play a paladin, please can I use the DK starting armour?
    No you say?
    Damn that isn't right :/

As far as I can see this thread got reply from 3 users, none of them understand what you mean, Maybe you should consider trying to explain it, since the majority of the people (100%) don't get it. So yes, you can help it. You ask a question, no one get the question.

Explain more? I think the post is pretty detailed. No one gets the question? What is there not to get about these questions:

Have I missed any items?
    Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain the full set another way or is it simply impossible?
    Isn't their someway Blizzard can make this gear available to us?

For those that don't understand what does the questions mean: Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain this full set?

As for the tone, I ask people to help me figure something out and all they can point out to is the fairness and whatever. I just want people sharing their opinion, like Asphelan and Karadros or people answering my questions. Just as much as you don't like my 'tone', I don't like people posting garbage when I simply ask a few questions.
    Last edited by Statix; 2012-09-15 at 03:37 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

Explain more? I think the post is pretty detailed. No one gets the question? What is there not to get about these questions:

Have I missed any items?
    Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain the full set another way or is it simply impossible?
    Isn't their someway Blizzard can make this gear available to us?

For those that don't understand what does the questions mean: Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain this full set?

As for the tone, I ask people to help me figure something out and all they can point out to is the fairness and whatever. I just want people sharing their opinion, like Asphelan and Karadros or people answering my questions. Just as much as you don't like my 'tone', I don't like people posting garbage when I simply ask a few questions.
    Please explain me how it can be garbage as long as it's relevant to the first post ? Other than that, wowhead even got a tab saying "Same model as" you can just see if any other model match.

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

You being a bit of a douche isn't going to get you your set that you want. That being said, no, I don't know of any items personally. If you have a suggestion, by the way, its best to place it on the official forums where Blues might notice it.

Field Marshal
    Can I have the Shaman set please? No? How about Warlock Tier 8? They use DOT's too.
    Last edited by Stalv; 2012-09-15 at 03:51 PM.

Crossiantlol - Balance Druid
    Stalv - Shadow Priest

No.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=33732#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=33728#same-model-as

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I play a paladin, please can I use the DK starting armour?
    No you say?
    Damn that isn't right :/
    i like you, well done
    cow goes moo

i guess the reason as to why there aren't any recoloured shoulders and chest, is because at the time in TBC, they wanted each of the classes to have at least some uniqueness in T6 content (granted not all classes are missing their T6 shoulder recolour but are missing other recoloured items) look at paladins for example those awesome looking shoulders are no where available at all for my DK to be a "holy DK" just take it with a grain of salt and try and find something else, guess not everything is available to everyone =)