Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    I love Robes and Kilts, but being a Plate-wearer these options are few and far between. That's why I rock an Acherus (DK Starter) Kilt.
    So here's a Plate Samurai Set:
    Using mostly the craft-able BoE Plate PvP set: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-607
    Shado-Pan Exalted Helm: http://www.wowhead.com/item=90846
    Pally Kilt Recolor: http://www.wowhead.com/item=50199
    Random Katana: http://www.wowhead.com/item=2801

What do you guys think?
    Very nice! Keeping up with the new armor theme, I really fell in love with the black heroic tank looks. Threw in the starter Death Knight two-handed sword and fit like a glove!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    What? She failed paladin school...
    I like this set what is it?
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    For some dumb reason Lightbringer Tabard dosn't work on armory at all at this point

I'm kinda sad that new pvp set is green, I wish I could get the blue one (conquest points), but I don't think I'll ever be able to it full before they remove it...
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Kind of a basic set i whipped up but regardless i love it

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

is that your belt or are you just happy to see me?

Deleted
    I still love the looks of the armor that a DK get's from doing the first couple of DK quests. It looks somewhat awesome on an Orc, to bad I'm currently not allowed to post images/links yet

I'll try to add it when I finally am allowed to post an link...

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Goblin + low graphics = Me not being able to tell if that's the challenge mode gear or not. :(
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to pick up the Dreadnaught shoulders (<3 <3 <3) off the black house. Currently working on a set base around them, but it's trick to find matching plate with the same shade of black. Currently using the heroic plate tank gear from the MoP 5's, and a Argent thingy tabard.

Also looking for a neat helm, that doesn't cover too much, ala Might or a headband kind of thing. Can't be covering mah lubly ponytail.

I'll mash together a picture once I'm allowed too :3

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...drianne/simple

Very simple. Shooting for the T10-Heroic set (for Blood at least), but it's hard getting the pieces in PuGs. =(

I still havent found a set I want to go after yet, I prefer alot of the older tier gear, I just wish they took off the class restrictions from it

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    I still havent found a set I want to go after yet, I prefer alot of the older tier gear, I just wish they took off the class restrictions from it
    There's always the purple Judgement recolor from TBC.

Deleted
    My DK is still levelling, and I'm pretty new in this forum, so I don't have a screenshot. But I'll be using the warrior T13 set - buying most pieces, smithing the legs and hopefully trying to solo Morchok on 10-man for the shoulders. I'd love to use Hellreaver as a weapon, but I haven't found a polearm that would work. Maybe Nightfall instead.

The reason I'm going for this set is mostly roleplay reasons. She's constantly cold, being dead, so goes for a red magma-themed set to keep her warm, and she hates the treatment she gets, being undead, and so hides behind a traditionally "warrior" set.

Deleted
    Okay, got screenshots from the dressing room. Here's my possibilities -

Hellreaver is on the left. Would love it, but I sincerely doubt there's a strength polearm at level 90.

Ashkandi is in the middle. I like the look, and the size of the old one on a human female is pretty nice. May be a nuisance to farm.

Finally, Nightfall. I like it, and it'll be easy to get my hands on (being a blacksmith), but I'm not sure it goes as well with the set.

What're your opinions?

Deleted
    Ashkandi seems a perfect fit. Although I prefer the new one from Cata over the original one.

10+ Year Old Account
    My new transmog set:

I would however like to make this T10 the heroic 277 version....or get T11, normal or regular.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Im trying to get a similar chest and gloves but with Red instead of that color on them

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    My new transmog set:
    Very nice, love the combination.

HEY RAZORICE can you give a list of your xmog ?