And yes that is shadowmourne, I unfortunately was 11 shards short of finishing it in wotlk (last two 12/12 heroic clears dropped a grand total of 0 shards for me :<), so I never got to run around with it. As such I sit in cities with it on. And the set is more purple than blue for the most part, so that helm looks better imo. I just want the normal mode tier 14 model so I can be done with it.

Ah sorry to hear that :/

Looks good nonetheless!
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Helm: Dreadnaught Helmet
    Shoulder: Conqueror's Darkruned Pauldrons
    Chest: Conqueror's Darkruned Chestguard
    Hands: Bladebreaker Gauntlets
    Waist: Demonbone Waistguard
    Legs: Archerus Knight's Legplate
    Feet: Guardian's Plate Greaves
    Weapon: Gravetouch Greatsword (for frost i use 2x Bone Warden's Splitter)

the weapon for my blood set is really the only thing i'm not happy with, hopefully something will come to me soon. i'd also love any suggestions!
    Last edited by Monoxyde; 2012-11-14 at 09:14 AM. Reason: added request for suggestions.

I'm currently using http://www.wowhead.com/item=50048/qu...f-the-faithful It really looks awesome, but the one i really want is the blue swords from Ulduar.

But what sword model are you using now, i like it and would like to add it to my collection.

Edit: As blood you can pull the entire ground floor of Pit of Saron if you're trying to farm for the battered hilt.
    Last edited by Jager; 2012-11-14 at 09:07 AM.
    Congratulations, you've conformed to societies idea of a non-conformist!

all the items used in the set are listed below the pictures. the sword is off the first boss in reg sholomance, not sure why they made the one in heroic sholo look kind of crappy. and yes, you may be onto something there with the hilt sword. i think we may have a few of those floating around in guild anyway. should it be an 'upgrade' i'll repost the pictures once i get a chance.

People seem to like mine, so:

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    People seem to like mine, so
    With good reason, it looks awesome! I want the t8 red color gear, but no-one wants to go to ulduar with me

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    With good reason, it looks awesome! I want the t8 red color gear, but no-one wants to go to ulduar with me
    You can solo that and thank you.

You can solo that and thank you.
    I've solod up to xt hardmode, then went to bed, but the trash before flame leviathon takes forever!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really needing some more warrior t3 to pop up. If I get the rest of the pieces I need I'll have an amazing set with 8.5 pieces thrown in. Pictures coming soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

still requires some work (shame on gloves), but at least not trivial among DK, which makes me favour this combo. Hope you also like it.

(apologies for lame armoury pose - is there any way to change it btw?)
    Last edited by ElvisOnMars; 2012-11-14 at 10:09 AM.

this is what ive been using lately, until i get full t14

Ah, moon that set looks great on a goblin.

Yes hunty it is beautiful!

No I don't believe you can change the armory pose. Thankfully all the horde ones suck.

Lastly, @azzumanga you can get a BS to craft gloves that look like the normal mode item for your set. That might be better than those.

Deleted
    I know I'm boring, but I decided to go with the starter set with armageddon for now.

FNX, I like it.

Not sure how I feel about it...judge me? I like how it's all black/blue but some of the colors are tooooo different. Let me know your thoughts.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 03:12 AM ----------

And ignore the purple in the middle, I forgot to do the chest piece, it should be black/blue....pretend I have a tabard on.

People seem to like mine, so:
    What is this Amazing sword ?

The sword is Endbringer, which drops off The Black Stalker in Heroic Underbog.

Easy solo.

It indeed is Endbringer

Hunty, hatebringer would be a good mace for your set, if its ever relevant. I was just looking through some for myself.

Does anyone think blood elves, look wise for dk, are better than any horde option? I like that armor has a normal fit on their human-ish body. Orc shoulders are too big, everything else is too small or has something weird (trolls bending, undead hunchback)

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 02:51 PM ----------

I ask because I'm considering a change. Though the change in racials would suck hard.

I personally like the tender look of night elves, blood elves have that aswell. Though female might be too much.

I have a collection of about 60 weapons btw, I'm pretty sure hatebringer is in there :P