Page 1 of 288
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Death Knight transmog thread!

Hello, fellow agents of the Ebon Blade! Today, I bring you the DK transmog thread!
    One of the big concerns with 4.3 is that deathknights are disadvantaged when it comes to transmogrifying.

Well I'll be damned (pardon the pun) if that's going to hold us back! We DKs are a crafty lot, and I know that together we can come up with some mind-blowing RP sets. So show us what you are working on, or what you plan to get.

Here's what I'm working on right now. I want to get different shoulders, I just haven't decided which yet. Chances are that I won't use this set long-term (its not really me), but it's what I'm rocking on the PTR right now.

Remember: this thread is dedicated to gear that a Death Knight can transmog.

i'm planning on transmogrifying my goblin DK into the intellect plate off pieces from Firelands as she looks pretty awesome in pally t12. My Shannox axe into my old Bryn'Troll I still have in my bags and my 2 obsidium cleavers into Frost Giant's Cleavers. I'm yet to find another set of plate gear that looks good on a goblin girl.

Get the BC purple Judgment armor and troll pallys.

Lolololol undeadpally?

keep in mind invisable things are not going to be transmogable in which case i think your at least missing a belt graphic op
    "Because of all the days that have passed, We are who we are."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

Lolololol undeadpally?
    I have that too. It looked good when I was a NE, but it looks funny on human females I think.

looks a bit random, ill be going for purple judgement and the red armor from tbc instances

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I'm an Orc, the old 'human'like armor wouldn't fit for me. So I'll keep it basic - Ulduar 10m DK tier lookalike. Brown/redish with parts of yellow to color the eyes of the skulls. Or Full T10 HC set (red with green skull decorations) since I'm a Blood Dk after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    333 views, 6 replies...

Lots of people not sharing. I am disappoint.

Deleted
    I won't change my Armor.

Even if Tier 13 will not be the best to look at, I'll still stick to it, just because it comes with what I'm raiding, etc.

i got a set for each spec so far

I saved my 277 gear from ICC so for blood i using that
    Frost I using the non heroic t11 with the icy wrath pvp swords
    Unholy. Heroic firelands gear.

Weps I have saved loads to fit in with specs
    Shame we cant morph sowrds into axes etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far i'm using the green warrior t2 from bc heroics/normals with dual BT one handed maces. I love the look of this armor, but finding weapons to match its look is proving tough.

I'd really like Warrior T2 - 2x Lava Spines and 1x Betrayer of Humanity not so unique but wouuld like to look like a Unholy Soldier So far won't show the helm ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

Lolololol undeadpally?
    That is kinda what i plan to do. I ahve already farmed the Purple/grey recolor of the T2 Pally Set.

RP wise, i like to look at my Death Knight as a Former Holy warrior (palladin) that was killed in battle and raised as a DK.
    Although i can never channel the light, i can still be a a weapon of Righteous Furry for the Light.
    And Who is to say i cant don my old Battle Garb while doing it?

I even got the Hammer of the Naruu off High King Molgar in Gruul's Lair.

Just gonna put on my blue set from when you leave the DK start zone, dont know what wep i'm going to use yet though since my current weapon is a mace. Would like to get that one mace from Naxx, since it matches decently. I have Shadow's Edge for an axe and the blue sword from the start zone quests for a sword, but of course my actual weapon is a mace rofl.

Gonna get purple judgement to trolololol in, too.

Helmet: Green DK Starter
    Shoulder: T10
    Chest: T10
    Belt: Coils of Hate
    Legs: Green DK Starter
    Hands: Cobalt Gauntlets
    Weapons: Azuresong Mageblade (MH) + Shadowrend Longblade

Other weapons in my bank for moging:
    1h Swords: Quel'Serrar / Hatestrike / Slayer of the Lichless / Chromatically Tempered Sword
    1h Axes: Bone Warden's Splitter / Frostblade Hatchet / Doom's Edge
    1h Maces: Syphon of the Nathrezim / Aurastone Hammer (MH) / Lok'Amir il Romathis (MH)
    2h Sword: Aesir's Edge / Zin'rokh
    2h Axe: Shadow's Edge / Spinal Reaper
    2h Mace: Torch of the Damned / Hammer of Ji'zhi

Deleted
    Full T8.5
    Boots from Vezax 25man
    Hailstorm for 1H swords

Need a belt… not sure which one to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Full T8.5
    Boots from Vezax 25man
    Hailstorm for 1H swords

Need a belt… not sure which one to use.

[img]Snip![/IMG]
    Best weapons out there for 1hs. I'll post my pics later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now bear with me on this:

DK ally T9. Yes, I know it looked ridiculously stupid on every race... but it looks AWESOME on Worgen, makes you look like an Egyptian god or something. Then I'll just have to get some friends to help me run TOC a few times to get the off pieces I need to fill it out.

As for weapons, depends entirely on whether I'll be staying DW frost or going back to Unholy in 4.3, and what types of weapons I end up with after the first couple weeks of heroics and raids.

25 h tier 10 the way to go!!

Full 58 blues, except T10 Helm / shoulders, and wrathful glad axes.

http://imgur.com/a/TvYBy