Page 2 of 288 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    Full 58 blues, except T10 Helm / shoulders, and wrathful glad axes.

http://imgur.com/a/TvYBy
    really nice

Deleted

I'm strongly considering going back into TOC for the Koltira's set. I loved that dark blue/gray color, and it looked very "death knight"ish.

Anyone know if there are boots that go with the set? I'm having trouble finding some that visually match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    I'm strongly considering going back into TOC for the Koltira's set. I loved that dark blue/gray color, and it looked very "death knight"ish.

Anyone know if there are boots that go with the set? I'm having trouble finding some that visually match.
    I believe there are, I forget which ones they are, but I think perhaps they drop from 25man anub.

-------------------

never mind, I thought that since those boots fit with the ally DK t9, that it would be the same for horde, but it seems that it doesn't.
    Last edited by Rickarus; 2011-09-29 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrathon View Post
    -SNIP-
    That's kick-ass. What did you use?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2011-11-10 at 05:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It looks like he used a mix of s10 and t10 green version. The twilight shifters use the exact same thing in BoT. Not my cup of tea, but a very stylish assembly of gear nonetheless.

Deleted
    I was thinking of going with the rare blue gear design from Northrend.

Chains of the Scarlet Crusade + Various Shoulder + Head from Scarlet Monastary

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMaHead View Post
    Chains of the Scarlet Crusade + Various Shoulder + Head from Scarlet Monastary
    The issue with that is that you cannot currently use mail. This may change in the future, but that set you have there is all mail.

Deleted
    A mix of Tier 10 and PVP Equip

Starting gear and Bryntroll, baby. Been experimenting with different shoulders but haven't found anything that fits as well as I want it to.
    Got some bikini plate on the side for lulz too.

Actually might use furious glad shoulders over those
    Last edited by Catforum; 2011-09-29 at 06:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catforum View Post
    Starting gear and Bryntroll, baby. Been experimenting with different shoulders but haven't found anything that fits as well as I want it to.
    Got some bikini plate on the side for lulz too.

Actually might use furious glad shoulders over those
    I've been playing around with that as well. I find that it looks really good if you use the starting skirt, the t10 (green version) chest, gloves and shoulders, and the starting hood. Also the furious shoulders would look absolutely boss with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickarus View Post
    I believe there are, I forget which ones they are, but I think perhaps they drop from 25man anub.

-------------------

never mind, I thought that since those boots fit with the ally DK t9, that it would be the same for horde, but it seems that it doesn't.
    You're close. I found them... The belt and boots both drop from 25m Jaraxxus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    You're close. I found them... The belt and boots both drop from 25m Jaraxxus.
    Cool, I figured they would have the dk off pieces for horde since they definitely have them for alliance, I'm pretty excited to finish up my set.

I haven't decided on what weapons to use yet. The data mining of the raid weapons implies our new weapon (for DW) are still axes. I haven't found any axe models I love yet, though I've found plenty of swords.

I'm hoping they remove the weapon type lock and just change it to a class lock, like they did with ranged weapons.

Deleted

Posted it in another thread, but imma post here aswell
    My imba frost DK, havn't worked out the tanking set yet!

What are those shoulders from?

t12 looks better than any other DK set and i would bet that t13 will look very good too. If you are too bad to get t12 tho have fun with the other lame sets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Purple judgement set, trying to find matching swords and maces for it now, already have the axe from TK to make it match, need swords and maces just in case the best weapons I can get are not axes ><.
    Why pally gear on a DK you ask? Well.
    1). It's purple, literally!
    2).Very few will have it, especially DK's the drop rate of the shoulders and kilt sucks.
    3). They'll think I'm a pally dual-weidling for a bit...
    4). All my toons will basically have a kilt or robe of some sort, even my hunter, lol. (No rogue toon, but I can imagine getting owned by a rogue in a dress would be pretty sad)

I love the starting armor!!!!