Deleted

Boots, legs, chest from pvp70
    belt, gloves, shoulders from Vicious Ornate Pyrium BS set
    startzone head and the sword from botanica last boss.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2012-02-20 at 08:46 PM.

Deleted
    Heres mine:

http://transmogger.info/4f46df2aafc45

Love the golden look. and the axe to remember me that im still a DK.

If anyone know a better helm please tell (I dont like the conqueror helmet nor the lightforge one. hence this one)
    Last edited by mmoc87c3e12b9b; 2012-02-24 at 01:20 AM.

Last edited by sqalls; 2012-02-24 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugorm View Post
    It's empty...
    protip -> click on the url before posting and check if it works properly. For me it just shows naked BE female...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brosildien View Post
    /us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Isildien/advanced sexiest xmog ever! just need the boots D:
    Blue version of t10 looks so much better!

Mine:

10+ Year Old Account

my gear set at the moment

soulcarver7.deviantart.com/art/World-of-Warcraft-gear-set-286933455

set that im working on right now. the shoulders are from a different set, plate caster set i think, but i didn't want to just go with a set put together by blizzard, so what im doing is finding peices that go one at a time and replaced my starter set transmog as i go, even if the colors dont match quite perfectly. im colorblind so i dont give a damn if its close its good enough. to get around noobie restrictions i had to take out some parts of the link, if you copy and paste it to url bar it should work fine.
    Last edited by Velienithara; 2012-02-24 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    i've got this one at the moment

http:
    //ishit.at/i15e87612.jpg

w.
    Last edited by mmoc096a726576; 2012-02-25 at 06:58 PM.

Going for something a little different with my recent transmog:

http://i.imgur.com/SKl7R.jpg

This is a list of every transmog set I have completed to date. I took the screenshots in mogit to save time from having to go and mog everything and I think it looks much cleaner this way anyway. I have spent a majority of my downtime in wow or when i am bored farming these sets and have purchased several pieces over the past months from my servers terrible AH. While I was a huge fan of the slut-mog, as I call it, I rather enjoy the more clothed sets such as 12 and especially 16 (Herioc T12 FTW). The belt is missing from some sets because you can mog it that way if anyone is curious and while some of these pictures show two handed axes I mostly DW frost (mogit just is annoying and I can't figure out how to make both weapons show up all the time >.<). I also spend a lot of time farming for mounts and have mounts that i favor when I am using specific pieces. Ironically enough I thought transmog was a waste of time and that I would never use it so I started late (pretty much when I saw T13's DK gear which I absolutely despise) and am only just now completing some sets such as (2) and (4).

In order of which I like and spend most of my time in: My favorites are (16) (12) (3) and (8) To be honest transmog has been a ton of fun and I've spent tons of time with my husband farming this crap up. Considering all the time I spend in PVE and PVP it's nice not to be sitting in org complaining about the "old days" and AFKing for the duration of the day. Doing this stuff gave me lots of things to do and I have a pretty sweet collection to show for it.
    Last edited by Daevia; 2012-02-27 at 05:40 PM.

So.. many.. bikinis.. O_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

This Ish Meh! :3

/flex

Last edited by IllidariCouncil; 2012-02-28 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevia View Post

This is a list of every transmog set I have completed to date. I took the screenshots in mogit to save time from having to go and mog everything and I think it looks much cleaner this way anyway. I have spent a majority of my downtime in wow or when i am bored farming these sets and have purchased several pieces over the past months from my servers terrible AH. While I was a huge fan of the slut-mog, as I call it, I rather enjoy the more clothed sets such as 12 and especially 16 (Herioc T12 FTW). The belt is missing from some sets because you can mog it that way if anyone is curious and while some of these pictures show two handed axes I mostly DW frost (mogit just is annoying and I can't figure out how to make both weapons show up all the time >.<). I also spend a lot of time farming for mounts and have mounts that i favor when I am using specific pieces. Ironically enough I thought transmog was a waste of time and that I would never use it so I started late (pretty much when I saw T13's DK gear which I absolutely despise) and am only just now completing some sets such as (2) and (4).

In order of which I like and spend most of my time in: My favorites are (16) (12) (3) and (8) To be honest transmog has been a ton of fun and I've spent tons of time with my husband farming this crap up. Considering all the time I spend in PVE and PVP it's nice not to be sitting in org complaining about the "old days" and AFKing for the duration of the day. Doing this stuff gave me lots of things to do and I have a pretty sweet collection to show for it.
    I gotta admit, I really like 8. I think I had that setup on my female Draenei Warrior once when I was lvling her. 12 is pretty sweet too. What's the setup on 8 and 12? Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    keep in mind invisable things are not going to be transmogable in which case i think your at least missing a belt graphic op
    Starter belt is invisible, and at this present moment, it actually is transmoggable. So yeah. ^^

Anyone else tired of all those bikini plates ? I'd like to see something really original, and nice ...

My DK, with Helm on and off.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post

My DK, with Helm on and off.
    If I were a belf, Id get the same set. This looks awesome

Deleted
    Anyone know a belt that fits with Heroic T12 set?

Quote Originally Posted by Daevia View Post
    snip
    I'd love to know what 12 is as well. It looks fantastic and does not appear to be part of any tier, so I could totally jack that on my main.

I suggest that you shock and awe us with your transmog prowess instead of QQing lol As far as "original" sets you should look at other threads such as http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-you!/page231 where there is more then just DK's posting but beware the pixel flesh feast persists even there

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Starter belt is invisible, and at this present moment, it actually is transmoggable. So yeah. ^^
    I'm almost positive it's a bug and clearly unintended.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Anyone else tired of all those bikini plates ? I'd like to see something really original, and nice ...
    I'm personally not a fan of them, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by ziddenz View Post
    Anyone know a belt that fits with Heroic T12 set?
    There isn't one that fits as fluidly as the T12 normal one does with the normal set, so I'd suggest just getting the starter belt because it's invisible.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL