Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erisa/advanced

Should be in my DPS set, kinda went for the 'space pirate' look and I think it worked well! My Tank set is red Naxx 25 DK set with the warrior tier 13 helm & boots with the starter set belt just to because I didn't like the bulkiness on my pretty Draenei... looks vicious!

As for a PVP set I think ill work towards a slightly more 'mad butcher' style.

Opinions are very much appreciated

Tyv

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uura View Post
    the best xmog for dk's is the original dk set
    Because that's real original, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I currently have two death knight transmog sets set up...

The first is a combination of sanctified DK tier 10, Conqueror's darkruned helmet, twin phantom blades, and vicious gladiator's warboots of cruelty:

The second is a piecing together of various items in an attempt to make a sort of "executioner" looking set. It's composed of Brutal gladiator's dreadplate shoulders, brutal gladiator's dreadplate gauntlets, Acherus Knight's hood, Bogslayer belt, direwing legguards, and thick obsidian breastplate over master builder's shirt, with a death striker topping it off.

Both were enjoyable. Glad someone knows how to mog.

Been like this since i heard about transmog... never seen another dk like me, makes me feel like a special snowflake! hah

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Abyiss/simple

As someone who indulges free time into getting sets and use them according to mood and RP situation. I have my fair share of sets, the one I like the most though is:

Which, I often turn into the following for RP.

Note that the first was done before the race change, whilest the second one is a Cataclysm screeny of the guy in human form.

Edit: as of a small while ago, I have been farming the Righteous set to see how it looks with the above picture.
    Last edited by susaku; 2012-04-26 at 05:33 PM.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Deleted
    Here is my current and first ever Transmog:

Last edited by mmocbb2079a4bf; 2012-04-26 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wearing my favorite armor set in the game, the green gear you get as soon as you start up your DK and each weapon is mogged to Fang of Truth. Call me boring, but I just love it so much.

Just got the boots to complete my set, so here it is

and my gnome DK
    Last edited by Silverhand79; 2012-04-26 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by susaku View Post
    Susaku, very impressive transmog on the 2nd one. Love it. Was wondering what those shoulders are, maybe the helm and the cape? They look great together!

both helm and cloak look like cloth gear from BC/Wrath raids, but don't quote me on it

Any white cloak would do wonderful, as for helm and shoulders.

Helm is Cowl of Benevolence, it's a cloth hood that resembles a priest tier, this is dropped by Teron Gorefiend in Black Temple.
    Shoudlers are Amice of Brilliant light, which drops from Shade of Akama, also in Black Temple. THe rest of the gear is the bronze/white valor recolour with an Argent Crusader's tabard to finish the look. Though I am in the process of replacing the recolour with the Paladin Dungeon set 3, the Righteous set.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by susaku View Post
    As someone who indulges free time into getting sets and use them according to mood and RP situation. I have my fair share of sets, the one I like the most though is:

Note that the first was done before the race change, whilest the second one is a Cataclysm screeny of the guy in human form.

Edit: as of a small while ago, I have been farming the Righteous set to see how it looks with the above picture.
    What are the shoulders in the 2nd pic? They look like Priest tier shoulders but.. thought those weren't in plate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    What are the shoulders in the 2nd pic? They look like Priest tier shoulders but.. thought those weren't in plate?
    He said for RP, meaning it isnt transmogged, he just equiped them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintner View Post
    Susaku, very impressive transmog on the 2nd one. Love it. Was wondering what those shoulders are, maybe the helm and the cape? They look great together!
    If you're talking about his RP-set, don't get your hopes up. It's cloth. But you're right, it's amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Yup, sorry people, second picture is RP set only, meaning it's cloth. A good replacement is the Righteous set, as i have tested.

Once I get screenshots on my other sets, I'll pust them here.
    Last edited by susaku; 2012-04-27 at 12:26 PM.

Does anybody have some good suggestions for a set that works well with Netherbane? I was thinking about going with the paladin judgement recolor, but the shoulders don't look right with a male Orc.

Sorry, I can't post links yet

Going for the Grim Reaper look...

...or maybe the Frost Reaper look...

EDIT:

Images should work properly now.
    Last edited by Dyptheria; 2012-05-12 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    Does anybody have some good suggestions for a set that works well with Netherbane? I was thinking about going with the paladin judgement recolor, but the shoulders don't look right with a male Orc.

Check my sig, the hc shoulder of Morchok look awesome with 2x Netherbane imho

Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post

If you've got time and can be bothered to, the Ruthless set is a pretty good match.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL