Thank you Tyv and Vereesa. Those are both excellent suggestions. I don't know why I never thought of the Ruthless set lol. As for Tyv's set, it looks amazing and I would have definitely not mixed and matched that type of set. I'm fairly horrible at putting sets together that look good lol

Deleted

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what do u think?
    Last edited by mmoc70484578c4; 2012-04-29 at 01:34 PM.

They need to put in a 60 pvp set. The grand marshall gear is what I want for my DK... However, I'll stick with the 58 DK runesword, and am working to collect Pally t2, as well as all legendary weapons.

Maze89 - looks awesome, I haven't seen that axe before

Deleted
    hi Sharlez what shoulders are those? (from tank set)

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 09:26 AM ----------

heres mine... he's my second DK so he's only lvl 70 at the moment........want to get the shoulders from FL and head ( Beth and Bala) .....or maybe you guys and girls have some suggestions for head and shoulders?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...aikas/advanced

Deleted
    These are pretty much my Transmog Sets for the respective Gear Sets!

Quote Originally Posted by Danyka View Post
    hi Sharlez what shoulders are those? (from tank set)

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 09:26 AM ----------

heres mine... he's my second DK so he's only lvl 70 at the moment........want to get the shoulders from FL and head ( Beth and Bala) .....or maybe you guys and girls have some suggestions for head and shoulders?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...aikas/advanced
    The Orange shoulders (for my tank set) is DK T11hc shoulders, dropped from Cho'gall heroic or Al'akir heroic. The Blue shoulders (for my dps set) are the Warrior T13hc lookalike shoulders, drops from heroic Morchok

Quote Originally Posted by Dyprax View Post

Posted it in another thread, but imma post here aswell
    My imba frost DK, havn't worked out the tanking set yet!
    Can someone plz tell me what those shoulders are called they are perfect with what i want to go with

I was just wondering what the gloves and boots of this awesome set were i cant seem to find them can someone help me out?
    I cant post quotes yet but its the pic on page 42 by Theendgamelv3

Quote Originally Posted by fletchii View Post
    These are pretty much my Transmog Sets for the respective Gear Sets!

I love you.

Is that the vengeful gladiators axe for tanking? Good call. I might have to pick one up (hopefully I can get a ESS this week too >.>) I need to start doing some alakir or heroic T11 because that set is beautiful.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Can someone plz tell me what those shoulders are called they are perfect with what i want to go with
    They're the wrathful gladiator ones - sold in dalaran sewers.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 01:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by solublefish View Post
    I was just wondering what the gloves and boots of this awesome set were i cant seem to find them can someone help me out?
    I cant post quotes yet but its the pic on page 42 by Theendgamelv3
    They look like the ones from ToC 5 man.
    Boots: http://www.wowhead.com/item=47511
    Gloves: http://www.wowhead.com/item=47197

fletchii your DPS gear is just awesome.

tier 10.5 shoulders and helm
    T11 hands, chest, legs and Woe Breeder's Boots
    starter belt
    Weapon not mogged yet, used to be pit lord's destroyer with Demise from Heigan in Naxx, looking to get bryntoll.

Edit: Old tank set

Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-05-02 at 11:20 AM.

Nice mounts man. Looks like a few proto drakes, a few stone drakes, and a couple of sweet ground mounts.

Deleted

I just recently made this set for me. It is a combination of tier 9 and wrathful gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Nice mounts man. Looks like a few proto drakes, a few stone drakes, and a couple of sweet ground mounts.
    Thanks, those are my most treasured and favorite mounts, I love my rare mounts you see.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Thanks, those are my most treasured and favorite mounts, I love my rare mounts you see.
    I can't wait for shared mounts; on a different toon for each mount I have: raven lord, mechani hog, travelers, iron bound, white hawk strider, heroic rag.

I'd give anything to have them all on my dk. Even if it was like $5 per mount I'd probably migrate them all.

OT: how many forlorn essences does heroic 10 Alakir drop?

Deleted
    I hope you like it

i46.tinypic.com/2irvfrr.jpg

I can't post images yet :'(