10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Snuzz/simple

Since I am retarded and can't post direct images.. not a fan of the shoulders and been farming other gear.. still debating on where I want to go with a full set.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Snuzz/simple

Since I am retarded and can't post direct images.. not a fan of the shoulders and been farming other gear.. still debating on where I want to go with a full set.
    Here you go

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm rocking purple judgment set with despair as my wep(see sig) I'm thinking about getting the belt and boots of my heroic t10 sanc set and rolling with that... So angry I vendored my matching belt and boots when the expac came didn't think transmog would be around

10+ Year Old Account
    TYVM Fnx.. btw your set is my dream set.. damn chest piece has been elusive
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Deleted
    Camping AH for weeks Finally someone had it up, and even for hmm I think I gave 50g or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Here is my set

<snip>
    Fnx, you sexy beast you

10+ Year Old Account
    My blood set is boring, it's the blue set from the starter zone, and engineering goggles.

Frost set is a little less boring, though it's still mostly the green starter gear. A few modifications:

Enchanted Adamantite Breastplate - TBC BS pattern, have to be revered with Scryers
    War Master's Pauldrons - new UBRS quest
    Greaves of the Slaughter - Starter blue set, I don't like the green boots that show my DK's feet.

Phantom blade for my sword, and my mace is currently not transmogged as I haven't found a mace that interests me and fits thematically. Wish I had two swords but Benedictus is being an asshole and my DK does not raid.

And I also have a Wrath green sword in the Uruk Hai style that I like to use too. Blade of Echoes

Meet Viraelis:

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 09:45 AM ----------

If you have a BS, you can make a similar piece. Hitting revered with Scryers on mine took about 2-3 hours of doing Scryer's quests and turn-ins.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-09-14 at 01:50 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

pretty much firelands tier, different shoulders gloves and belt

15+ Year Old Account

Desired Transmogrification Set

Recently I saw a Warrior walking around in Vengeful Gladiator's Plate gear. After doing some research, I noticed Death Knights can't use this gear, nor can we use the Warrior Tier 6 gear. I've found several non-set related items that can be combined to look like the previous mentioned sets, but I was unable to find a chest and shoulder equivalent.

The blue version:
    http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/1-0.jpg

The brown/gold version:
    http://i39.tinypic.com/6scayu.png

So far I've found:

Head
    Blue: Helm of the Illidari Shatterer - The Illidari Council, Black Temple
    Brown: Faceplate of the Impenetrable - Illidan Stormrage, Black Temple

Shoulders

Chest

Hands
    Blue: Grips of Silent Justice - Shade of Akama, Black Temple / Pillager's Gauntlets - Trash, Black Temple
    Brown: Gaunlets of Enforcement - Teron Gorefiend, Black Temple

Waist
    Brown: Belt of Seething Fury - Kaz'rogal, Hyjal / Girdle of Stability - Gurtogg Bloodboil, Black Temple

Legs
    Blue: Leggings of Divine Retribution - Gurtogg Bloodboil, Black Temple

Feet
    Brown: Dreadboots of the Legion - Reliquary of Souls, Black Temple / Myrmidon's Threads - Gurtogg Bloodboil, Black Temple

Have I missed any items? Of course, Death Knights need to be able to use them.

Based on the above list, neither set can be completed for individual items. It's obvious the brown set is more complete than the blue one, having an item for each slot listed except for the legs. Which is a bit weird. No chest or shoulder items for either set.

Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain the full set another way or is it simply impossible? Of all the plate sets and individual items combined to sets, this is by far the best looking one. Of course, Death Knights weren't around for The Burning Crusade, but it seems unfair that Warriors can get this full set from tier 6, PVP gear and from the above listed items.

Isn't their someway Blizzard can make this gear available to us? Like they did with the Death Knight starter set, for example.
    Statix will suffice.

Wait.. you're saying it's unfair that warriors can re-obtain their old gear and you can't have it because it's warrior gear? :s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Wait.. you're saying it's unfair that warriors can re-obtain their old gear and you can't have it because it's warrior gear? :s
    No, I am saying it's unfair that Death Knights do not have access to the entire set Warriors do have access to. Wouldn't be too difficult to make the Warrior PVP gear available to Death Knights aswell. Death Knights are very limited in their gear choice, because they do not have any pre-WotLK PVP and tier sets.

Also, thanks for making a constructive post. Oh wait.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    No, I am saying it's unfair that Death Knights do not have access to the entire set Warriors do have access to.

Also, thanks for making a constructive post. Oh wait.
    I read this the same way again tbh...

10+ Year Old Account
    how is it unfair ? its warriors set after all ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    I read this the same way again tbh...
    Can't help it if you don't see the difference. Just asking for some input here, but I guess it's too much to ask.

But, it's obvious there are more Warriors visiting the Death Knight forum than Death Knights. What, afraid of losing a Warrior-only set? Aww.
    Statix will suffice.

This is coming from a Death Knight.

No, no, and no.

It's a Warrior's Tier set, we should never be able to get another classes actual set, solely due to how nice it looks. If you would look, you can get some of the set recolor's from drops inside BT and Battle for Hyjal.

If they allowed any class to obtain any other classes tier sets, Paladin's could sport my epic T7, the only armor imo to be truly original and never used again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphelan View Post
    If you would look, you can get some of the set recolor's from drops inside BT and Battle for Hyjal.
    I did look. I made an entire list with all the available items looking like the set. But neither set can be completed. Hence why it's a problem. Why make some parts available through other means, but not all of them?

Anyway, thanks for atleast sharing your opinion the normal way.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Can't help it if you don't see the difference. Just asking for some input here, but I guess it's too much to ask.

But, it's obvious there are more Warriors visiting the Death Knight forum than Death Knights. What, afraid of losing a Warrior-only set? Aww.
    As far as I can see this thread got reply from 3 users, none of them understand what you mean, Maybe you should consider trying to explain it, since the majority of the people (100%) don't get it. So yes, you can help it. You ask a question, no one get the question.

And the offensive tone, why ?

And the offensive tone, why ?
    He's been condescending to pretty much everyone who has replied here, probably better to just shrug this one off and move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baddymcbadderson View Post
    He's been condescending to pretty much everyone who has replied here, probably better to just shrug this one off and move on.
    Well he isn't getting far with that. I don't know what else he said to other users in other posts, but if that's the standard tone every time someone is questioning him, I give up then.

Speaking as a warrior, DK and paladin, I would like to see more pieces of the T6 recolour become available to the other plate classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.