I'm sure we would the only hang up is we would want the same gear that you do.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Orc female, they look awesome.
    I like orc female because of the shoulder and 2h weapon size.

-

lol i cant just keep the same set, so i decided to base my new set over this ugly ass helm off of heroic feng!

Really diggin' this. Simple, the shoulders/helm go well IMO. And the weapons I like because they are huge. Not the best, but massive which is fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinu View Post

this is what ive been using lately, until i get full t14
    Yeah, my DK will forever be transmogged into the red and blue PvP sets (when I get them). They are by far the coolest fucking armor sets blizzard has ever released. I mean, LOOK AT THAT MOUTH. Freaking LOVE that armor set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    *snip*
    Really diggin' this. Simple, the shoulders/helm go well IMO. And the weapons I like because they are huge. Not the best, but massive which is fun.
    Like the set, dont like the weapons :P If the colours matched it'd be better imo, I'm pretty sure there are darker ones with the same skin out there.

@endersblade: I agree, working on my conq set aswell The helm is great, and I hate most head items ingame. Blue set is the best imo, green is kinda meh and I wont reach red anyways :P

They're the only ones with that model, as far as color goes. Whenever I'm not busy I'm going to farm for the mace from ICC 5mans

Here is mine. Please dont copy. haha

Last edited by Riyumi; 2012-11-25 at 10:42 PM.

were do u get this set.. from which bosses do the pieces come from.. much appreciated for a bangin look

Quote Originally Posted by brutikus View Post
    were do u get this set.. from which bosses do the pieces come from.. much appreciated for a bangin look
    I'm going to try my hand at guessing here - it looks like everything is brutal gladiator gear, bought in SW/org, including the sword. The shoulders drop from a boss in Mount Hyjal (the raid) from I want to say archimonde.

OT: I got 3 normal vanq marks in ICC last night which puts me like one lockout from my red set (will probably cheese the chest/legs with red starting set recolor items).

It doesn't seem to matter what else I hunt down and find, I can no longer find anything else I wan't to consider replacing with now that I have Hailstorm/Horseman.

Deleted
    Here is my transmog

i recently snagged a battered hilt for pretty cheap.
    trying to figure out which armor to use for the 2h variant.
    i never DW, i dont like it. 2hs always. and i already got the best 1h http://www.wowhead.com/item=39344.
    for reference, here is the 2h quel delar. http://www.wowhead.com/item=50048
    so far ive found that the blue malevolent set matches well, but im not a fan of using current gear to transmog.
    that or the ulduar tier, which is my favorite dk set in game.
    any other suggestions?

T10.5. Click my sig to see it in play with a blue-ish weapon too.

Deleted
    Put this in the general thread but people couldn't see it :/

Deleted
    i found this guy!
    looks sweet to me!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sadin/advanced

here is my Bloodknight. trying to get asmuch red as possible:P
    eu battle net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Gentlebreh/simple
    (put dots inbetween eu-battle-net

Above poster: