Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    ok,

Here's my Tanking set and what will be my PVP set...

*snip*

Nothing amazingly new/original here, I wanted one suit to look like a classic, and PVP to look like a complete beast/animal.

YES my Frost DK does have butterfly wings SO cool.
    o.O what's the butterfly wings? DW swords that sit on your back?

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    o.O what's the butterfly wings? DW swords that sit on your back?
    Yep.

Dragonscale-Encrusted-Longblade
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rashara/simple

Used swords before it was cool! :<

Kinda off topic, but is 2x1handers good in PvP? Havent seen a DK using it this season..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Kinda off topic, but is 2x1handers good in PvP? Havent seen a DK using it this season..
    I'd say iut's better overall. It's not because i'm a fan of DW, i played 2h frost in pvp all up to MoP because i can't stand the new 2h frost. I've been talking about this in many other threads so i'm gonna make it short here:

DW is superior on heavy armor and quite good on light armor.
    2h is superior on light armor but not so good on heavy armor.
    That's why DW should be better overall.

As 2h you can crit 120k on cloth and like 60k on plate with obliterate
    As DW you can crit 70k on any class with Howling Blast and Frost Strike. No double-rune main skill means less downtime and more room for other rune skills since your damage mostly comes from frost strike. You can spam chains of ice and still do good damage.

Back to topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    I'd say iut's better overall. It's not because i'm a fan of DW, i played 2h frost in pvp all up to MoP because i can't stand the new 2h frost. I've been talking about this in many other threads so i'm gonna make it short here:

DW is superior on heavy armor and quite good on light armor.
    2h is superior on light armor but not so good on heavy armor.
    That's why DW should be better overall.

As 2h you can crit 120k on cloth and like 60k on plate with obliterate
    As DW you can crit 70k on any class with Howling Blast and Frost Strike. No double-rune main skill means less downtime and more room for other rune skills since your damage mostly comes from frost strike. You can spam chains of ice and still do good damage.

Back to topic.
    Great thanks! Then I can go DW when I hit 90, tired of 2hand on both my pala and warr..

Thinking of building a set around http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631#screenshots but at school now, so I'll see if I can put something together when I get home
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Great thanks! Then I can go DW when I hit 90, tired of 2hand on both my pala and warr..

Thinking of building a set around http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631#screenshots but at school now, so I'll see if I can put something together when I get home
    Unless something wonderful has changed - we cant use fist weapons. Sad christmas.

Still working on new boots for my set, causing some issues.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kanos/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Karkanos View Post
    Unless something wonderful has changed - we cant use fist weapons. Sad christmas.

Still working on new boots for my set, causing some issues.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kanos/advanced
    Ahh thats true.. >.< Going with the 1hand sword someone posted earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Vossten View Post
    I'd never actually seen anyone with them at all and only foudn them when I came across them browing WoWhead (god I have no life), so the BE pic above is from there. I'm suprised they're not actually more popular.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Aeidail/advanced there's the link to my mog. It's pretty simple but I like it. I really like how I'm a Death Knight but I'm in all Gold gear.

Scrap my last post, made a class-change; Paladin reporting for duty!

Thankfully we had the shoulders drop last night, (first pair I might add) finishing my set. For anyone wondering, this is the Paladin T14H lookalike set.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted

So I just got a few pieces in LFR, and it actually fits with my set. Atleast I think so. And yes, I'm king at paint.

can't decide on the either earthen warplate lookalike set or heroic magma plated battlearmor, also need axes to match since im in love with axes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kratnar View Post
    can't decide on the either earthen warplate lookalike set or heroic magma plated battlearmor, also need axes to match since im in love with axes :P
    Well for 1hand axe i will recommend you Axe of the Sen'jin Protector (http://www.wowhead.com/item=45204) and for a 2hand axe... I'm not sure but i think that Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50415) looks good with the set.

maxilian im guessing your saying earthern warplate since both axes are blue, thanks ill have to decide if im goin 2h frost or DW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kratnar View Post
    maxilian im guessing your saying earthern warplate since both axes are blue, thanks ill have to decide if im goin 2h frost or DW
    Yeah, i will check some weapons for the magma plated armor, so give me a couple of mins :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Still leveling as its alt,but most likely it will stay the same at 90 anyway except for the weapon (damn you blizz not allowing polearms to be mogged with other 2handers Q_Q)

almost finished my new set, i've decided to try something really different

even if it looks way better on a bloodelf female, as seen tnx to the orb of the sindorei

still undecided about the 2h axe to choose, i'm farming the gorehowl becouse i think it will be the best match
    any suggestions? tnx
    Last edited by Aru10; 2013-01-24 at 10:56 AM.