Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post
    still undecided about the 2h axe to choose, i'm farming the gorehowl becouse i think it will be the best match
    any suggestions? tnx
    Wow, that's actually pretty good looking and original, don't see either often. Yeah Gorehowl seems like it would fit pretty well.

Nice one.

Deleted
    almost finished my new set, i've decided to try something really different

even if it looks way better on a bloodelf female, as seen tnx to the orb of the sindorei
    Any Set looks better on a BE female compared to an Orc female ,)

But Seriously: This is one of the best sets i have seen in this thread. And I doubt that there will be a lot of people running around looking like you.
    Thumbs up!

PS I especially like the shoulders! Where are they from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmoxx View Post
    I especially like the shoulders! Where are they from?
    Stormforged Shoulders or one of the many look alike
    Last edited by mmoc8d2dfa350a; 2013-01-24 at 03:55 PM.

I'm working on a few transmogs, but I cant put any pics up cause I just made an account

so, since i received several pms, here's the item list

[Stormforged Shoulders] Common BS craft
    [Enchanted Thorium Breastplate] Very uncommon BS craft, the recipe is no longer obtainable
    [Enchanted Thorium Leggings] Very uncommon BS craft, the recipe is no longer obtainable
    [Bone Drake's Enameled Boots] ICC 10 Gunship Event, shares the same color as [Scion's Treads], found doing halion in Ruby Sanctum 10 - Another solution to this is [Grim Sabatons] that drop from a rare in terokkar
    [Throatrender Handguards] ICC 10 Blood Queen, shares the same color with the dps version that drops from the very same boss
    [Obsidian-Flecked Cape] shares the same color with tons of other cloacks, check wowhead
    [Acherus Knight's Girdle] A Key piece, this item makes ur belt invisible, sold in ebon hold

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm particularly fond of this setup. The axe model isn't Gorehowl, but it's very similar...and much easier to acquire.

Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragethorn View Post
    I'm particularly fond of this setup. The axe model isn't Gorehowl, but it's very similar...and much easier to acquire.

Is it the one from Blood Furnace?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Warsong Howling Axe. Drops in both normal and heroic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragethorn View Post

Not super fond of the set as a whole, but could someone enlighten me as to why Gorehowl is seen as such an awesome item? I mean it's not that great-looking, but obviously has lore behind it. Is it the lore that makes it what it is, or what?
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It all boils down to personal taste. I love my set. Some of the sets posted in here look absolutely atrocious to me, but to their designers, they look great.

I just like the graphic of the axe. Don't think it goes much past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vissiun View Post
    I'm working on a few transmogs, but I cant put any pics up cause I just made an account
    Post the links with some spaces in between and one of the members with more posts often puts them in for you in a reply or so.

Armory for my new set (click sig) though it doesnt work very well on there... Its better in the game itself. Felt like a change from the usual dark set :3

Deleted

RUN!
    Last edited by mmoc4a575bb20b; 2013-01-24 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peippo View Post

RUN!
    Love this one! Is it a chance to get a item list?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Love this one! Is it a chance to get a item list?
    T11 regular set minus the helmet. That's the Conquest-non elite helm from this season. Sword is Armageddon from 4 horsemen in Naxx (do it on 10 man, then switch to 25 for horsemen). Can't tell what the cloak is.

This is the armor set - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=505

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    T11 regular set minus the helmet. That's the Conquest-non elite helm from this season. Sword is Armageddon from 4 horsemen in Naxx (do it on 10 man, then switch to 25 for horsemen). Can't tell what the cloak is.

This is the armor set - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=505
    Cloak can be either the ToC Tribute cloak Alliance version (removed from game now) or random stat from Al'Akir (as either faction), they used the same texture.

so i got netherbane (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29924/netherbane) and i can't decide on a set that would look good with it. im thinking Scourgelord's battlegear (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=502) but i think the colors would clash a little bit. Any advice on a set that would look great with netherbane?

Edit: i don't want judgement, to overused

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kratnar View Post
    so i got netherbane (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29924/netherbane) and i can't decide on a set that would look good with it. im thinking Scourgelord's battlegear (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=502) but i think the colors would clash a little bit. Any advice on a set that would look great with netherbane?

Edit: i don't want judgement, to overused
    To be fair, Netherbane and the Scourgelord's Battlegear are both overused. If you're so concerned about that, just be creative and come up with something all by yourself.

If not, anything is fine, as long as you like it.

so, since i received several pms, here's the item list
    Thanks for the list, now to check if my blacksmith has those plans...

*EDIT* turns out I can't post links yet, I wanted to post my transmog, D'oh!

Guess I'll post it when I cant to the post count :P
    Last edited by Fooicus; 2013-01-25 at 10:00 PM.

Got new shoulders in raid the other day, givin' them a spin in my Xmog set.

I'm still trying to wiggle out a few other things, I like the way the purple in the Acherus Knight's Kilt matches the purple in the shoulders, but the Wrathful Chest and Gloves only soooort of match, however they DO have brown banding that matches the brown flowers on the shoulders. It's hard to find that match of cool blue and purple with black in gear that's subtle like that.

Annnnd using Armageddon again since I got a better version of Starshatter. >_>
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

I'd quite like the sword from marrowgar 10man with that set Murdos