1. #1821
    Mechagnome Sir Punky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ♀♂♀
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmoxx View Post
    I especially like the shoulders! Where are they from?
    Stormforged Shoulders or one of the many look alike
    Last edited by Sir Punky; 2013-01-24 at 03:55 PM.

    For Panda!

  2. #1822
    I'm working on a few transmogs, but I cant put any pics up cause I just made an account

  3. #1823
    so, since i received several pms, here's the item list

    [Stormforged Shoulders] Common BS craft
    [Enchanted Thorium Breastplate] Very uncommon BS craft, the recipe is no longer obtainable
    [Enchanted Thorium Leggings] Very uncommon BS craft, the recipe is no longer obtainable
    [Bone Drake's Enameled Boots] ICC 10 Gunship Event, shares the same color as [Scion's Treads], found doing halion in Ruby Sanctum 10 - Another solution to this is [Grim Sabatons] that drop from a rare in terokkar
    [Throatrender Handguards] ICC 10 Blood Queen, shares the same color with the dps version that drops from the very same boss
    [Obsidian-Flecked Cape] shares the same color with tons of other cloacks, check wowhead
    [Acherus Knight's Girdle] A Key piece, this item makes ur belt invisible, sold in ebon hold

  4. #1824
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    365
    I'm particularly fond of this setup. The axe model isn't Gorehowl, but it's very similar...and much easier to acquire.

    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

  5. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragethorn View Post
    I'm particularly fond of this setup. The axe model isn't Gorehowl, but it's very similar...and much easier to acquire.

    Is it the one from Blood Furnace?

  6. #1826
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    365
    Yeah, Warsong Howling Axe. Drops in both normal and heroic mode.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

  7. #1827
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragethorn View Post
    I'm particularly fond of this setup. The axe model isn't Gorehowl, but it's very similar...and much easier to acquire.

    Not super fond of the set as a whole, but could someone enlighten me as to why Gorehowl is seen as such an awesome item? I mean it's not that great-looking, but obviously has lore behind it. Is it the lore that makes it what it is, or what?
    Vereesa of Paragon, formerly of Depraved
    WCL

  8. #1828
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    365
    It all boils down to personal taste. I love my set. Some of the sets posted in here look absolutely atrocious to me, but to their designers, they look great.

    I just like the graphic of the axe. Don't think it goes much past that.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

  9. #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by Vissiun View Post
    I'm working on a few transmogs, but I cant put any pics up cause I just made an account
    Post the links with some spaces in between and one of the members with more posts often puts them in for you in a reply or so.

    Armory for my new set (click sig) though it doesnt work very well on there... Its better in the game itself. Felt like a change from the usual dark set :3

  10. #1830


    RUN!
    Last edited by Peippo; 2013-01-24 at 09:47 PM.

  11. #1831
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Peippo View Post


    RUN!
    Love this one! Is it a chance to get a item list?

  12. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Love this one! Is it a chance to get a item list?
    T11 regular set minus the helmet. That's the Conquest-non elite helm from this season. Sword is Armageddon from 4 horsemen in Naxx (do it on 10 man, then switch to 25 for horsemen). Can't tell what the cloak is.

    This is the armor set - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=505

  13. #1833
    Stood in the Fire Augh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Secret Mountain Lair
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    T11 regular set minus the helmet. That's the Conquest-non elite helm from this season. Sword is Armageddon from 4 horsemen in Naxx (do it on 10 man, then switch to 25 for horsemen). Can't tell what the cloak is.

    This is the armor set - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=505
    Cloak can be either the ToC Tribute cloak Alliance version (removed from game now) or random stat from Al'Akir (as either faction), they used the same texture.

  14. #1834
    so i got netherbane (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29924/netherbane) and i can't decide on a set that would look good with it. im thinking Scourgelord's battlegear (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=502) but i think the colors would clash a little bit. Any advice on a set that would look great with netherbane?

    Edit: i don't want judgement, to overused

  15. #1835
    Bloodsail Admiral Asheriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,218
    Quote Originally Posted by kratnar View Post
    so i got netherbane (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29924/netherbane) and i can't decide on a set that would look good with it. im thinking Scourgelord's battlegear (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=502) but i think the colors would clash a little bit. Any advice on a set that would look great with netherbane?

    Edit: i don't want judgement, to overused
    To be fair, Netherbane and the Scourgelord's Battlegear are both overused. If you're so concerned about that, just be creative and come up with something all by yourself.

    If not, anything is fine, as long as you like it.

    We don't believe in your Horde or your Alliance. We only believe in undeath.

  16. #1836
    Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post
    so, since i received several pms, here's the item list
    Thanks for the list, now to check if my blacksmith has those plans...

    *EDIT* turns out I can't post links yet, I wanted to post my transmog, D'oh!

    Guess I'll post it when I cant to the post count :P
    Last edited by Fooicus; 2013-01-25 at 10:00 PM.

  17. #1837
    Got new shoulders in raid the other day, givin' them a spin in my Xmog set.



    I'm still trying to wiggle out a few other things, I like the way the purple in the Acherus Knight's Kilt matches the purple in the shoulders, but the Wrathful Chest and Gloves only soooort of match, however they DO have brown banding that matches the brown flowers on the shoulders. It's hard to find that match of cool blue and purple with black in gear that's subtle like that.

    Annnnd using Armageddon again since I got a better version of Starshatter. >_>
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

  18. #1838
    I'd quite like the sword from marrowgar 10man with that set Murdos

  19. #1839
    Quote Originally Posted by Fooicus View Post
    I'd quite like the sword from marrowgar 10man with that set Murdos
    I've got that hanging around in my bank, problem is the model is sort of undersized on Male Worgen. :/
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

  20. #1840
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    I've got that hanging around in my bank, problem is the model is sort of undersized on Male Worgen. :/
    Ah, drags on the floor does it? I'm surprised armageddon doesn't actually!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •