Quote Originally Posted by kratnar View Post
    can't decide on the either earthen warplate lookalike set or heroic magma plated battlearmor, also need axes to match since im in love with axes :P
    Well for 1hand axe i will recommend you Axe of the Sen'jin Protector (http://www.wowhead.com/item=45204) and for a 2hand axe... I'm not sure but i think that Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50415) looks good with the set.

maxilian im guessing your saying earthern warplate since both axes are blue, thanks ill have to decide if im goin 2h frost or DW

Quote Originally Posted by kratnar View Post
    maxilian im guessing your saying earthern warplate since both axes are blue, thanks ill have to decide if im goin 2h frost or DW
    Yeah, i will check some weapons for the magma plated armor, so give me a couple of mins :P

Still leveling as its alt,but most likely it will stay the same at 90 anyway except for the weapon (damn you blizz not allowing polearms to be mogged with other 2handers Q_Q)

Pokemon/3DS FC: 2251-4039-7028 (currently playing: Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl)
    safari type:ghost (Shuppet,Pumpkaboo,Spiritomb)

almost finished my new set, i've decided to try something really different

even if it looks way better on a bloodelf female, as seen tnx to the orb of the sindorei

still undecided about the 2h axe to choose, i'm farming the gorehowl becouse i think it will be the best match
    any suggestions? tnx
    Last edited by Aru10; 2013-01-24 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post
    still undecided about the 2h axe to choose, i'm farming the gorehowl becouse i think it will be the best match
    any suggestions? tnx
    Wow, that's actually pretty good looking and original, don't see either often. Yeah Gorehowl seems like it would fit pretty well.

Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post
    almost finished my new set, i've decided to try something really different

even if it looks way better on a bloodelf female, as seen tnx to the orb of the sindorei
    Any Set looks better on a BE female compared to an Orc female ,)

But Seriously: This is one of the best sets i have seen in this thread. And I doubt that there will be a lot of people running around looking like you.
    Thumbs up!

PS I especially like the shoulders! Where are they from?

Quote Originally Posted by Elmoxx View Post
    I especially like the shoulders! Where are they from?
    Stormforged Shoulders or one of the many look alike
    Last edited by Sir Punky; 2013-01-24 at 03:55 PM.

For Panda!

I'm working on a few transmogs, but I cant put any pics up cause I just made an account

so, since i received several pms, here's the item list

[Stormforged Shoulders] Common BS craft
    [Enchanted Thorium Breastplate] Very uncommon BS craft, the recipe is no longer obtainable
    [Enchanted Thorium Leggings] Very uncommon BS craft, the recipe is no longer obtainable
    [Bone Drake's Enameled Boots] ICC 10 Gunship Event, shares the same color as [Scion's Treads], found doing halion in Ruby Sanctum 10 - Another solution to this is [Grim Sabatons] that drop from a rare in terokkar
    [Throatrender Handguards] ICC 10 Blood Queen, shares the same color with the dps version that drops from the very same boss
    [Obsidian-Flecked Cape] shares the same color with tons of other cloacks, check wowhead
    [Acherus Knight's Girdle] A Key piece, this item makes ur belt invisible, sold in ebon hold

The Patient
    I'm particularly fond of this setup. The axe model isn't Gorehowl, but it's very similar...and much easier to acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragethorn View Post
    I'm particularly fond of this setup. The axe model isn't Gorehowl, but it's very similar...and much easier to acquire.

Is it the one from Blood Furnace?

The Patient
    Yeah, Warsong Howling Axe. Drops in both normal and heroic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragethorn View Post

Not super fond of the set as a whole, but could someone enlighten me as to why Gorehowl is seen as such an awesome item? I mean it's not that great-looking, but obviously has lore behind it. Is it the lore that makes it what it is, or what?

The Patient
    It all boils down to personal taste. I love my set. Some of the sets posted in here look absolutely atrocious to me, but to their designers, they look great.

I just like the graphic of the axe. Don't think it goes much past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vissiun View Post
    I'm working on a few transmogs, but I cant put any pics up cause I just made an account
    Post the links with some spaces in between and one of the members with more posts often puts them in for you in a reply or so.

Armory for my new set (click sig) though it doesnt work very well on there... Its better in the game itself. Felt like a change from the usual dark set :3

RUN!
    Last edited by Peippo; 2013-01-24 at 09:47 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Peippo View Post

RUN!
    Love this one! Is it a chance to get a item list?
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Love this one! Is it a chance to get a item list?
    T11 regular set minus the helmet. That's the Conquest-non elite helm from this season. Sword is Armageddon from 4 horsemen in Naxx (do it on 10 man, then switch to 25 for horsemen). Can't tell what the cloak is.

This is the armor set - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=505

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    T11 regular set minus the helmet. That's the Conquest-non elite helm from this season. Sword is Armageddon from 4 horsemen in Naxx (do it on 10 man, then switch to 25 for horsemen). Can't tell what the cloak is.

This is the armor set - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=505
    Cloak can be either the ToC Tribute cloak Alliance version (removed from game now) or random stat from Al'Akir (as either faction), they used the same texture.