1. #1901
    It is a possibility. Axes are imo more suited to horde characters than alliance. As i view 2handed swords and maces more inline with what an alliance character would normally use.

    Trollbane does look quite a good fit.

  2. #1902

  3. #1903
    just a question, not keeping up with the transmog 5.2 restrictions that much, looking through the dataimined new items seems that a polearm will be BiS for blood out of all the things, can polarms be transmoged to swords/axes or are they using a different animation? kinda never used them ^^

    will need to start hunting for a polearm transmog if they can't -.-
    item in question
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95877-bo-...r-in-the-night

    kinda surprised they put in a Strength polearm after all, didn't they say it doesn't work with TG warriors?
    might just be an error and it's supposed to be agility
    Last edited by Enosh; 2013-02-09 at 01:31 AM.

  4. #1904
    Polearms and staves can be cross-transmogged is what i've heard so far.

  5. #1905
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Polearms and staves can be cross-transmogged is what i've heard so far.
    Yeah, but you have to be able to equip the weapon to use it for transmog. So, for a death knight, you cannot use a stave model for a polearm.. since you can't equip staves.

  6. #1906
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    might just be an error and it's supposed to be agility
    There's a spell fist and a spell 2H mace. They obviously felt the tier was big enough to include some variety, and I couldn't be more pleased

  7. #1907
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    There's a spell fist and a spell 2H mace. They obviously felt the tier was big enough to include some variety, and I couldn't be more pleased
    I so hope this! Cant wait to get a polearm on my paladin (PvE main). Or lol, 2hand healing mace? how awesome isnt that :P Last time we had a 2hand spell mace was back in Vanilla I believe.
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

    Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

  8. #1908
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I so hope this! Cant wait to get a polearm on my paladin (PvE main). Or lol, 2hand healing mace? how awesome isnt that :P Last time we had a 2hand spell mace was back in Vanilla I believe.
    pretty sure I had one on my pally in BC... my memory could be going bad though

    Edit: Wowhead just lists a few greens in the 60's so I guess only while I was leveling!

    Edit 2: Wait, no http://www.wowhead.com/item=32854!!
    Last edited by azurrei; 2013-02-09 at 06:01 PM.

  9. #1909
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    pretty sure I had one on my pally in BC... my memory could be going bad though

    Edit: Wowhead just lists a few greens in the 60's so I guess only while I was leveling!

    Edit 2: Wait, no http://www.wowhead.com/item=32854!!
    Yeah, I wasnt 100% sure, thanks for clearing it up! Think I actually had that mace in TBC aswell :P
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

    Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

  10. #1910
    Field Marshal fletchii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    52
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fletchi/simple

    This is my current Transmog. I like it a lot, but it doesn't really work on an Orc. It looks great on almost all the females, though. Also, I need to wait for 5.2 to transmog to sulfuras

  11. #1911
    Quote Originally Posted by fletchii View Post
    Also, I need to wait for 5.2 to transmog to sulfuras
    You can already mog into new Sulfuras, and you still won't be able to mog into old Sulfuras.

  12. #1912
    Superoriginal.


  13. #1913
    Field Marshal fletchii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    You can already mog into new Sulfuras, and you still won't be able to mog into old Sulfuras.
    I'm pretty sure I can't transmog an axe into sulfuras in 5.1

  14. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by fletchii View Post
    I'm pretty sure I can't transmog an axe into sulfuras in 5.1
    Oho, that will teach me not to look at the link :P

  15. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by fletchii View Post
    I'm pretty sure I can't transmog an axe into sulfuras in 5.1
    Worldcarver from Ignis 25 would match that well, and is easy to come by.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

  16. #1916
    Dreadlord Pisholina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Split, Croatia
    Posts
    988
    I got myself Tier 7 from Naxx10 with Death's Bite. Surprisingly, I got the whole set in only one run. Here is the link to my armory. Before that, I used recolored Judgement set for DPSing and recolored Might set for tanking.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

  17. #1917
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by fletchii View Post
    I'm pretty sure I can't transmog an axe into sulfuras in 5.1
    Yeah, if you're talking about the epic version from FL? Wont be able to transmog legendaries in 5.2 either : / Wish they made it so...
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

    Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

  18. #1918
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    324
    My latest and favorite transmog.


  19. #1919

  20. #1920
    My favourite atm



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •