Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    might just be an error and it's supposed to be agility
    There's a spell fist and a spell 2H mace. They obviously felt the tier was big enough to include some variety, and I couldn't be more pleased

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    There's a spell fist and a spell 2H mace. They obviously felt the tier was big enough to include some variety, and I couldn't be more pleased
    I so hope this! Cant wait to get a polearm on my paladin (PvE main). Or lol, 2hand healing mace? how awesome isnt that :P Last time we had a 2hand spell mace was back in Vanilla I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I so hope this! Cant wait to get a polearm on my paladin (PvE main). Or lol, 2hand healing mace? how awesome isnt that :P Last time we had a 2hand spell mace was back in Vanilla I believe.
    pretty sure I had one on my pally in BC... my memory could be going bad though

Edit: Wowhead just lists a few greens in the 60's so I guess only while I was leveling!

Edit 2: Wait, no http://www.wowhead.com/item=32854!!
    Last edited by azurrei; 2013-02-09 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    pretty sure I had one on my pally in BC... my memory could be going bad though

Edit: Wowhead just lists a few greens in the 60's so I guess only while I was leveling!

Edit 2: Wait, no http://www.wowhead.com/item=32854!!
    Yeah, I wasnt 100% sure, thanks for clearing it up! Think I actually had that mace in TBC aswell :P
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fletchi/simple

This is my current Transmog. I like it a lot, but it doesn't really work on an Orc. It looks great on almost all the females, though. Also, I need to wait for 5.2 to transmog to sulfuras

Quote Originally Posted by fletchii View Post
    Also, I need to wait for 5.2 to transmog to sulfuras
    You can already mog into new Sulfuras, and you still won't be able to mog into old Sulfuras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    You can already mog into new Sulfuras, and you still won't be able to mog into old Sulfuras.
    I'm pretty sure I can't transmog an axe into sulfuras in 5.1

Oho, that will teach me not to look at the link :P

Worldcarver from Ignis 25 would match that well, and is easy to come by.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

10+ Year Old Account
    I got myself Tier 7 from Naxx10 with Death's Bite. Surprisingly, I got the whole set in only one run. Here is the link to my armory. Before that, I used recolored Judgement set for DPSing and recolored Might set for tanking.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Yeah, if you're talking about the epic version from FL? Wont be able to transmog legendaries in 5.2 either : / Wish they made it so...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My latest and favorite transmog.

Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

TANK:

DPS:

Deleted
    My favourite atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turgon View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Finally got the items i wanted for the set from naxx 25!I m still not sure about which 2hander to use.Maybe armagedon?
    which swords are these that display on the back (isntead of on the side)?

Slayer of the lifeless. Drops in naxx.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Slayer of the lifeless. Drops in naxx.
    thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashevyn View Post
    thank you!
    They should really add an option to display 1h swords, axes, and maces on the back OR hip...

I mean, Blizzard even uses the same models for different items interchangeably from back sheath to hip sheath... no idea why they can't just make it a toggle switch.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted

Pieces from everywhere, but most of them from Wotlk. Weapon looking weird from that angle.