^ Helm and axe doesn't fit ver well (in my opinion)

My set is now complete

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    ^ Helm and axe doesn't fit ver well (in my opinion)

My set is now complete

Really like your set, perfect weapons for that armor.

And I agree with you about my helm/axe combination. I have to get more brighter green helm or darker weapon. Or just wait for 5.2 and transmog to mace/sword (that's possible right, from an axe?)
    Last edited by mmoc1f42bad9ad; 2013-02-12 at 01:47 PM.

These sets!

Should have made it live!

I love that blue paladin tier 12!

hmm with seeing 3 sets for T11 and T12 is it possible they considered LFR already at the beginning of cata (hence the third colors) but then decided against releasing it already since it wasn't ready yet or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina View Post
    I got myself Tier 7 from Naxx10 with Death's Bite. Surprisingly, I got the whole set in only one run. Here is the link to my armory. Before that, I used recolored Judgement set for DPSing and recolored Might set for tanking.
    I love that set, i have the same set in my DK XD, BTW you could use the DK starting belt. (Acherus Knight's Girdle), that belt have no model so is invicible, you can buy it at archerus from these guy only for 35 cooper.

WHile not neccecarily a full transmog, everything aside from the hood(which I use for stuff outside of PvE and PvP), is transmogged.
    I tried to go for something resembling War from Darksiders, using the stuff available to me from WoW(still farming Naxx 25 Horsemen for Armageddon)

Here it actually is with my favorite hat, which IS transmogged.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

This are the 2 sets that im using right now, quite happy with them
    Last edited by Adlian; 2013-02-13 at 04:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    These sets!

I agree.

Blizzard really needs to reconsider which tier sets are used... Honestly, what were they thinking in not using the steel grey/blue firelands DK set? Someone honestly thought the red Pajama set looked better? It's similar for the warrior/paladin fireland tiers too. The sets in the game don't look "bad," but they don't look anywhere as awesome as these blue alternatives.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account

OMG LOOK AT THAT BLUE T12 PALADIN SET! /drool

These sets!

They really should just add dyes to the game just for this purpose, there's so many unused colors of tier gear that you always see in the ptr files, it'd be nice to be able to go from red/green/blue/whatever.

I'll stick with my ICC tier for now though, unless we ever see the blue version of that paladin tier 12, that just looks amazing. I have the set in the bank, but I prefer blue, so yeah....ICC it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    SNIP

This are the 2 sets that im using right now, quite happy with them

I really like both of these, they both look great on a Worgen too (congrats!), but I would go with a more reddish sword for the PvP set, personally.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I really like both of these, they both look great on a Worgen too (congrats!), but I would go with a more reddish sword for the PvP set, personally.
    Yeah i somehow do not like that sword too, just tried to make it fit with the tabard. Im open for suggestions

http://www.wowhead.com/item=45516#screenshots:id=150991

Possibly? Same model because that's an awesome model. Just more red.

I call this one:

The Outlandish

I'm seriously considering keeping this one because f*** the badass themes.
    I'm still thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45516#screenshots:id=150991

Possibly? Same model because that's an awesome model. Just more red.
    I will take a look

Is a there a 2H axe that any one can recommend for use with the DK Starter (Blue) Armor?

Ramalandi's blade of culling or whatever, ICC 10 heroic off Saurfang works perfect. It's what I'm using. Bryntroll off of Marrowgar 25 in ICC works too.

Quote Originally Posted by seanyar View Post
    Is a there a 2H axe that any one can recommend for use with the DK Starter (Blue) Armor?
    You could also try to farm Demise from Naxxramas.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=39245

In 5.2 you can transmog between 2h Mace/Sword/Axe so you can use that.

Given how close 5.2 is, it will probably hit before you actually get the mace, but GL anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    You could also try to farm Demise from Naxxramas.

In 5.2 you can transmog between 2h Mace/Sword/Axe so you can use that.

Given how close 5.2 is, it will probably hit before you actually get the mace, but GL anyways.
    Thanks! Wasn't aware the transmog change in 5.2

Got some nice red shoulders (Blood-Stained Pauldrons from mt. Hyjal) yesterday and immediately wanted to get a red Xmog set going. checking wowhead nothing really pleases me, so what would you suggest? weapon would be asscandy and the shoulders and it should match the theme with those items.