^-- Amazing usage of the heroic t13. The glowing purple really stands out against the dark plates you've chosen for the non T13 pieces.

A word of advice for many of you DKs, the 5.3 event items might poof when 5.4 hits. Grab those golden/blue boots before they're gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Here's my Unholy DK!

Currently he's wearing the gear on the right, but it used to have the helmet from the left. I really love the Anub'arak helm, it's just a shame that there isn't a purple looking one to go with the rest of the gear. The honor one that's blue in colour looks awfull with the white hair

Normally I'd use the blue-runed two handed sword from the DK starting zone, but I recently got the sha weapon from LFR and I think it fits my Unholy DK quite well.

Just something I had luck with on the first Naxx 25 run.

Any advice?

Armaggedon with T8 25 off set (the black/grey with red glow)

Taking a little break from t8.5/t3 combo. I honestly have a hard time with the shoulders since that pvp set doesn't have boots. I would go gloves/boots/shoulders and maybe a belt for matching but... Can't quite do it this time. Will probably adjust gloves/chest/pants. Or probably switch to the doomplate shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Currently my transmog
    What boots are those that match the DK tier 8 in the image you linked? AFAIK no boots exist that have that skin color - only the black ones with the redish tint (eyes, etc) from algalon, and the all red ones out of ten man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammunition View Post
    What boots are those that match the DK tier 8 in the image you linked? AFAIK no boots exist that have that skin color - only the black ones with the redish tint (eyes, etc) from algalon, and the all red ones out of ten man.
    Boots of the Underdweller were re-skinned to match last expansion.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

Dreadlord
    Nophixia I really like that set aswell, amazing.
    For the Horde! And for the Earthmother!
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Boots of the Underdweller were re-skinned to match last expansion.
    Sad that no boots exist for the 10 man t8

Once again I made a new mog for my DK

My current xmog:

Not very special, but i like this set so much. The Weapon is Frostguard It has a special effect like the Shaman Weapon Buffs that also hide the DK Enchants.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    My current xmog:

Not very special, but i like this set so much. The Weapon is Frostguard It has a special effect like the Shaman Weapon Buffs that also hide the DK Enchants.

Might I recommend the VP (Now JP) Boots from DS that had the DK model (T13), they have a similar color set to t8 until you get the Vezax boots. Also the belt from T13 is nice if you like the large "new" belt model. As for Frostgarde hiding enchants that's pretty cool, I may have to work that into some sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Could we just get this fucking clown a ban or something? Pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Once again I made a new mog for my DK

Could you telll me what chest and legs those are please? Oh, and the hat.

Looks like it'd work on my Draenei girl.

Chest, Legs and Hat are recolored Paladin T8.

Thought I would give it a shot.. This is my first and probably final DK transmog.

imgur.com/a/uMea0#0

Sorry about the link, cant post links yet. Hope you enjoy.

My look (it's on the armory, can't get access to the game atm)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bominae/simple

Wanted to make a frost set with some glow effects but a battle worn/experienced feel. Not sure what helmet to use, and I'll probably swap the boots for something less clunky.

chest, legs, belt, and hat are the recolored pally t8 from ulduar 25

Hadn't gotten shoulders to drop, and imo the boots are fugly, there are no gloves that drop for that set, however, if you want somethin with an almost identical color match, the red dk pvp stuff from the dalaran vendor is as close as you are gonna get.

And it does seem to look nice on a draenei chick, using mogit that is, shows tummy on the women.
    Last edited by Silverhand79; 2013-06-18 at 09:28 PM.

If I ever go unholy I might use this... (Inspiration from Warhammer 40K Nurgle Plague Marines)

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooti View Post
    If I ever go unholy I might use this... (Inspiration from Warhammer 40K Nurgle Plague Marines)

I realy like that, and as I am UH I would love a item list! If thats not too much to ask for