10+ Year Old Account

Yup, I love being a green cow with a green maw xmog and a green gorehowl.

I really cant wait until i see my new model green cow <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Still need to get the boots/gloves/chest/helm for this one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Heya everyone - just made an account on mmo-champ to post in this thread.

A question regarding that scythe weapon - is it there just for looks for the screenie or is it an actual weapon we can xmog swords/maces/axes to? I'm assuming he's in raid gear with the polearm from SoO and xmogs that to a scythe?

Seems like i need to post a few times to be able to put up my own transmog images. What is the post limit before being able to do that?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by inxi View Post
    Heya everyone - just made an account on mmo-champ to post in this thread.

A question regarding that scythe weapon - is it there just for looks for the screenie or is it an actual weapon we can xmog swords/maces/axes to? I'm assuming he's in raid gear with the polearm from SoO and xmogs that to a scythe?

Seems like i need to post a few times to be able to put up my own transmog images. What is the post limit before being able to do that?

Cheers!
    Yeah to transmog to the Scythe you need a polearm, but I do believe I saw in the pala transmog thread that in WoD we can do it with swords/maces/axes aswell.

And you need to post 10 times to be allowed to post links/images.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Yeah to transmog to the Scythe you need a polearm, but I do believe I saw in the pala transmog thread that in WoD we can do it with swords/maces/axes aswell.

And you need to post 10 times to be allowed to post links/images.
    Ah, right. Thought so WOD changes regarding sword/axe/mace sound great then. I bet we'll see half of all DK's running the "iconic death reaper" scythe transmog making it that less unique/cool :P

Bleh 10 posts sounds soooo many. I'll keep the conversation alive and maybe i'll be able to post my own mog soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by inxi View Post
    Ah, right. Thought so WOD changes regarding sword/axe/mace sound great then. I bet we'll see half of all DK's running the "iconic death reaper" scythe transmog making it that less unique/cool :P

Bleh 10 posts sounds soooo many. I'll keep the conversation alive and maybe i'll be able to post my own mog soon enough
    I do believe there is a chat thread somewhere on this forum, should go fast enough then And 10 posts goes realy fast when you get started.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I do believe there is a chat thread somewhere on this forum, should go fast enough then And 10 posts goes realy fast when you get started.
    Oooo thanks for the tip - time to explore forums. And to keep the thread on topic: I loved the Golden BE (although male blood elves make me puke), but as someone said already replace the legs

Quote Originally Posted by Fayde View Post
    what is that cloak?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=39322

My DK's mog set below - it's a rather simple set, not 100% sold on the weapon but the glow is nice

Deleted
    How the hell do i insert the picture? xd

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphoro View Post
    How the hell do i insert the picture? xd
    Your profile pic goes well with your comment.

Also, use imgur.

anyone know a great sword to go with the heroic necrotic boneplate set? (t13)

Deleted

This is my set for Unholy now. Pretty fond of it, nothing all too special, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    anyone know a great sword to go with the heroic necrotic boneplate set? (t13)
    I found Zerat, Malakk's Soulburning Greatsword (Normal) to be very fitting with it's color scheme and general size. With the right accessories Keen Obsidian Edged Blade could also be a viable option, though I'm not too fond of that one.

For common and simple swords I think Crusader's Greatblade and lookalikes are the best pick. Colors fit very nicely.

From current content Greatsword of Prides Fall (Heroic) also has matching colors and features with it's dirty red.

These would be my suggestions
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2014-07-14 at 03:51 PM.

Heroic Tier 11 + Sulfuras

Normal Tier 11 + Byntroll

Deleted
    Blue/Gold trim DK starter set recolour - for some reason, the Poisonbinder Girdle buckle isn't displaying on armory though. Any thoughts on an alternative weapon for Stormedge - I think it fits quite well but always good to have options. Boots (Death-Inured Sabatons) feel a bit out as well so if anyone has used this set in the past with different boots let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    Blue/Gold trim DK starter set recolour - for some reason, the Poisonbinder Girdle buckle isn't displaying on armory though. Any thoughts on an alternative weapon for Stormedge - I think it fits quite well but always good to have options. Boots (Death-Inured Sabatons) feel a bit out as well so if anyone has used this set in the past with different boots let me know!

There were matching boots that you could get from the Vol'jin quests in Barrens. Can't get them anymore though.

Greatsword of the Ebon Blade matches the color scene perfectly, though it is rather over used.