10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faos View Post
    Whilst I respect your right to an opinion. Your opinion is wrong. The only non matching aspect is the slight shade of blue change in the helm.
    The helmet and tabard don't really match (at least the helmet, the tabard could be used as a constract for the rest of the set) also the boots don't match either, the boots are purple and have a different tone for the fur also the helmet doesn't match because it have silver and light blue, something that the rest of your set is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiseric View Post

I started collecting the t16H pally pieces and I am still missing the chest/legs so I figured I would just see if I could piece together something and I think it came out pretty decent.
    Love that way it looks, but have you tried hiding the helmet? It would blend more because only your shoulders would have that flame effect.

- - - Updated - - -

What I'm using right now, sometimes i swap the wep to the lvl 60 Ashkandi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiseric View Post

I started collecting the t16H pally pieces and I am still missing the chest/legs so I figured I would just see if I could piece together something and I think it came out pretty decent.
    If you moved an inch more to your left, sha would have been a nice background for ya :P

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    If you moved an inch more to your left, sha would have been a nice background for ya :P
    You just gave me an IDEA for DK, won't happen but Sha Glyph normal medium sized sha but for UH and DT it gets bigger and turns into SoA and when you DC sometimes it says "yes, feed me with your anger"

Deleted
    Please help me with cloak for this transmog, any suggestions?

wowhead.com

/compare?items=69947:70920:71058:71059:71060:71061:34651:77268:63378

Had a go at a dk set to match the tusks thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    *picture*
    It might be just me, but with the shoulders I went for a transmog that let the shoulders really pop out from the rest of the gear. The headpiece you are using takes away a bit of the attention (or whatever you want to call it) away from them. Could also be because of the race (I play an orc so shoulders are really big anyway).
    Last edited by Maykel; 2014-09-24 at 08:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post

Item list please?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    Item list please?
    Pretty sure it's full T14 + a sword that looks very Vanilla.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    Item list please?
    LFR T14 + starter belt and http://www.wowhead.com/item=12782 for the wep

What i really want is the green version of Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl, that garry drops in LFR but it never drops or bonus rolls for me.

Thanks to the new models, i cant decide which one to use...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actualy think it fits, it looks amazing!
    Maybe the belt should be different I think.. not sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alfgard View Post
    Wow that set is amazing, can u tell me the pieces?
    http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/01/17/black-deathbone/

Some items like the shoulders boot and belt i believe are not in the game anymore.
    The Original Shoulders part of the set never made it in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Thanks to the new models, i cant decide which one to use...

I really dig the second one, it looks pretty good with the new model as well! Nice sets as well Anabella and Khatix!

Deleted
    How many post do I have to do before I can post a picture?

[

Deleted
    I hate you... you got tusks. Looks okay though

Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    How many post do I have to do before I can post a picture?

[
    10, so a couple more and you're good to go
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I wish they would put the tier 10 boots (blue colour) in the game the set would be sooooooo much better complete. I'm pretty sure they exist they are just not available to players

Someone with twitter or US forums please make a surgestion to Blizz if you agree I'm sure there's a lot of other sets that suffer from the same problem.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

This is my UH DK. I love this set and with Gurth, it's a perfect match. I got the set in blue as well. Nice when I go frost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    I wish they would put the tier 10 boots (blue colour) in the game the set would be sooooooo much better complete. I'm pretty sure they exist they are just not available to players

Someone with twitter or US forums please make a surgestion to Blizz if you agree I'm sure there's a lot of other sets that suffer from the same problem.

Generally speaking, a non robe set needs 7 pieces to complete: helm, shoulder, chest, gloves, belt, pants and boots, and a robed set needs only 6, maybe 5 if you aren't worried about seeing the boots, like on Tauren, Trolls, Draenei, Worgen, Pandaren, and sort of Undead. I mention this because Blizzard decided there will only be 2 piece and 4 piece set bonuses, and therefore made it so that there are only 5 tier items to get the bonuses from. I personally wish they would make belts tier in place of pants, since they invest so much art assets into them now, instead of just being a colored band around your waist. It would be nice to just go back to 7-8 tier items, but I guess they don't want us running with 4 piece from one tier, and 2 piece from another.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

This is my UH DK. I love this set and with Gurth, it's a perfect match. I got the set in blue as well. Nice when I go frost.
    That looks awesome, but my only concern is it doesn't 'feel' like a DK. Of course, that is not your fault, that is the tier Blizzard gave us, and oddly, it fits Firelands exactly, and drops from the previous tier.