Quote Originally Posted by Ralo View Post
    No longer available for purchase in game. It was the elite set that you needed a 2k rating for last season.

On topic, Im glad they added new hoods in game.

This looks WC2-ish DK. So cool.

Deleted
    my frost DK

Green=more dmg

My current Unholy set.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananadog View Post
    My current Unholy set.

2/10 i dont see any bananas

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys here something someone said in the paladin transmog set thread that goes for everyone posting on these types of thread: (thanks Gracin for being the voice of reason)

"Ok, so I have a little pet peeve that I'd like to get off my chest. I want everyone to know that this isn't directed at anyone in particular, and that at one point I was guilty of what I'm about to say.

For the love of all that is Holy Paladin, please take the screenshots you want to post here in well lit, neutral background areas. Don't get me wrong, I know you want a cool, edgy screenshot, and I'm cool with that. This thread is about admiring and sharing the amazing sets you piece together, but it's very had to do that when you take the shot in an extremely low-light environment, or one with a bazillion particle effects flashing around, or a weird background that absorbs your armor.

Understand, this is probably the one thread I've visited more than any other on MMO. The reason being, because I believe we have some of the most creative mogs around. I just think it's a shame that, in my opinion, a lot of them don't show as well because the quality of the location it was taken. Now I'm not saying that anyone should stop taking those cool/edgy screenshots for your collection, but maybe not use them for showing off your mog.
    "

Here's my set, it's pretty basic but I think it fits the theme of Frost very well.

Deleted

Sorry for mohawk

10+ Year Old Account
    @KOREAN DAVE it does goes well with the theme of Frost DKs but... why that cape? it doesn't match at all

I'm running BT to get the Shadowmoon's Destroyer Cape, the blue theme will look nice with it I think. Do you have any suggestions?

Mylasher could you post a list of your items? Love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOREAN DAVE View Post
    I'm running BT to get the Shadowmoon's Destroyer Cape, the blue theme will look nice with it I think. Do you have any suggestions?
    I would love to check, but it looks like the transmog sets feature of wowhead is not working right now, so i don't know what set is that (i have seen it a lot but i don't know the name of it nor knows the tier # :S )

Deleted
    @Lefred weapons are challengemode ones and the set u can not get anymore it was elite pvp set last season

I wish they stopped removing gear availability >: every time I see an item i want it has been removed from the game (at least being able to get it)

Quote Originally Posted by scormac View Post
    I wish they stopped removing gear availability >: every time I see an item i want it has been removed from the game (at least being able to get it)
    I like it, makes things more unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I like it, makes things more unique.
    Ehhh they could just keep it gated behind some form of quite difficult feat instead. It's ridiculously annoying when you find that one item that fits your transmog perfectly but you can't actually get it because you forgot to dance naked under the blood moon 32 years ago.

I like that they give active players unique stuff. And it is only the CM gear (that you got one who expansion to get) and the PvP season gear, which in turn you got a whole season to get (pay) to 2.2k rating if you want.
    It's not like people don't have enough time to get those items, if they really care for it when it is out. And it feels a lot more rewarding for the people who got it. I got my CM gear on two level 90s that I haven't even leveled to 100 yet, because I changed mains and server. Sucks that I can't get it on my main now, but it's ok. Dedicated players should be rewarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    itemlist plz ? know the sword is scavangerboxes but the rest ? looks amazing
    This set is part of the old straholme deathbone set. It does not exist in game anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I like that they give active players unique stuff. And it is only the CM gear (that you got one who expansion to get) and the PvP season gear, which in turn you got a whole season to get (pay) to 2.2k rating if you want.
    It's not like people don't have enough time to get those items, if they really care for it when it is out. And it feels a lot more rewarding for the people who got it. I got my CM gear on two level 90s that I haven't even leveled to 100 yet, because I changed mains and server. Sucks that I can't get it on my main now, but it's ok. Dedicated players should be rewarded.
    Those items doesn't bother me, what bothers me are the quest / dungeon / raid items, that for some reason become unavailable anymore, but noone expect it to happen, and is not like they have an AWESOME model, but the model is unique and it may not be what you're looking for most of the time, but then 2 expansion latter, you make a set and realize how good that item goes with it, just to realize that the item is not available anymore

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    This set is part of the old straholme deathbone set. It does not exist in game anymore.
    Actually, all of the pieces he is using are still available.
    Spiderfang Carapace and Battlechaser's Greaves from BRD, Sentinel's Plate Legguards from the WSG honor vendors, the invisible DK belt, Stonegrip Gauntlets...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    itemlist plz ? know the sword is scavangerboxes but the rest ? looks amazing
    You can check some items here : http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...ardian-recolor

cheers