@KOREAN DAVE it does goes well with the theme of Frost DKs but... why that cape? it doesn't match at all

I'm running BT to get the Shadowmoon's Destroyer Cape, the blue theme will look nice with it I think. Do you have any suggestions?

Mylasher could you post a list of your items? Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by KOREAN DAVE View Post
    I'm running BT to get the Shadowmoon's Destroyer Cape, the blue theme will look nice with it I think. Do you have any suggestions?
    I would love to check, but it looks like the transmog sets feature of wowhead is not working right now, so i don't know what set is that (i have seen it a lot but i don't know the name of it nor knows the tier # :S )

@Lefred weapons are challengemode ones and the set u can not get anymore it was elite pvp set last season

I wish they stopped removing gear availability >: every time I see an item i want it has been removed from the game (at least being able to get it)

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by scormac View Post
    I wish they stopped removing gear availability >: every time I see an item i want it has been removed from the game (at least being able to get it)
    I like it, makes things more unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I like it, makes things more unique.
    Ehhh they could just keep it gated behind some form of quite difficult feat instead. It's ridiculously annoying when you find that one item that fits your transmog perfectly but you can't actually get it because you forgot to dance naked under the blood moon 32 years ago.

The Lightbringer
    I like that they give active players unique stuff. And it is only the CM gear (that you got one who expansion to get) and the PvP season gear, which in turn you got a whole season to get (pay) to 2.2k rating if you want.
    It's not like people don't have enough time to get those items, if they really care for it when it is out. And it feels a lot more rewarding for the people who got it. I got my CM gear on two level 90s that I haven't even leveled to 100 yet, because I changed mains and server. Sucks that I can't get it on my main now, but it's ok. Dedicated players should be rewarded.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    itemlist plz ? know the sword is scavangerboxes but the rest ? looks amazing
    This set is part of the old straholme deathbone set. It does not exist in game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I like that they give active players unique stuff. And it is only the CM gear (that you got one who expansion to get) and the PvP season gear, which in turn you got a whole season to get (pay) to 2.2k rating if you want.
    It's not like people don't have enough time to get those items, if they really care for it when it is out. And it feels a lot more rewarding for the people who got it. I got my CM gear on two level 90s that I haven't even leveled to 100 yet, because I changed mains and server. Sucks that I can't get it on my main now, but it's ok. Dedicated players should be rewarded.
    Those items doesn't bother me, what bothers me are the quest / dungeon / raid items, that for some reason become unavailable anymore, but noone expect it to happen, and is not like they have an AWESOME model, but the model is unique and it may not be what you're looking for most of the time, but then 2 expansion latter, you make a set and realize how good that item goes with it, just to realize that the item is not available anymore