10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    fair enough thats ur opinion tho , tabard > cloak not having either just looks plain wierd in my opinion
    Is not that you can't have tabards / cloak, etc... but why not use one that go well with the set or, if you like the tabard that much, make a set around the tabard!

fair enough thats ur opinion tho , tabard > cloak not having either just looks plain wierd in my opinion
    I use both tabards and cloaks in my mogs, they are a good touch to a lot of sets. That tabard however does not fit the mog, ergo it looks stupid as hell. And no one cares if you spent 50k to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

So I'm trying to do a transmog for a Dwarf DK I have that is based around looking like the spectral, ghostly image of the Ringwraiths when Frodo puts the Ring on in LOTR. I went with the palest skin/white hair combo to help, along with using the Spectral Gryphon from the old RaF promo but the gear is coming up short. Need a silvery/white gearset to do that and so far the best I've been able to find is http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=320/overlords-plate which is OK but not close enough. Need the gear to work well with http://www.wowhead.com/item=122354/d...hammer&bonus=0 that glowy silver white is perfect for the weapons.

I've been through the guide on wowhead but didn't see anything that was close, curious if there's individual pieces anyone might know of that'd go towards that ghostly Ringwraith look I'm trying to get here.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    I like that set. Also goes great with The Unstoppable Force and Stoneskin Gargoyle Cape.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    A-fucking-men.

In this case, the Illidari tabard mostly goes with the set, but not the Lightbringer. I fucking hate the Lightbringer tabard, because so many people always want to use it but don't actually build around it. It's a damned eyesore in these threads.
    I think SOME tabards work, but the colours often contrast far too much for it to be worth while.

I agree on the Lightbringer hate. I'm always perplexed when I see more DKs than anybody using it. I mean it's literally the tabard of the Knights of the Silver Hand, the complete and direct opposites of the Death Knight. I see it more than people using the Knight of the Ebon Blade tabard which at least fits the class aesthetic and goes nicely with many DK sets since they often follow a pattern of having a purple colour variant in there somewhere.

just a bunch of scrap metal and bones fused together to make this lil Death Knight :P

anyone have any ideas for a fitting mog for the Legion frost prestige weapon skin?

7+ Year Old Account
    I think I must be literally the only gnome death knight ever. Trying hard to come up with a good look for her. A lot of armor just doesn't look that good on a gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    Any chance you could post an item list for that set? It's awesome!
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Paladin look-alike Alliance WoD season 1 PvP armor, with some tabard I really got no clue what is, and Armageddon sword

So only Alliance can get it, Horde PvP set is a lot darker (The white areas are black aswell, with a dark green "shirt" under), rocking it on my Orc DK
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Here's my last tmog iteration :

Last edited by Jagorath; 2016-05-03 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    The armor is the Paladin look-a-like like already stated. Tabard of the Void, from the TCG game. I got it from the BMAH for 500k gold. And weapon is Armageddon. It doesn't match 100% but I love the size of that sword.

Here is mine

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Here is mine
    Dat hand grab/crotch shot. About the only time the new models actually look good. Nice chin too! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone has probably used this before; but I really like my set right now:

I'd probably not use any shoulders if I could (in legion you can), but theise fit well enough.
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2016-05-08 at 08:34 PM.

Finally got the last piece. It's a matched set, but I have trouble finding other pieces that don't clash.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Finally got the last piece. It's a matched set, but I have trouble finding other pieces that don't clash.
    Oh snap been looking for a weapon for that set for ages, Lei Shen axe matches so well! 10/10 dude!

Cant decide which one i like better
    The one on the right but without tabard and use this gloves http://www.wowhead.com/item=40441/br...late-gauntlets

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for better shoulders/back options, but pretty happy with how this turned out

Last edited by Scathbais; 2016-05-23 at 10:17 PM.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Love this transmog i use. Feeling more like DK with this than any other set including my Challenge Mode armor.
    For me every piece needs to fit perfectly so i spend a lot of time searching and mixing pieces.

We DKs have invisible belt and i LOVE it! This shoulders are one of best for me as they are not huge but still say big slow armored knight.
    Have 2 more options for boots and some other pieces to mix but until I get them this is my go to DK look.

Hope you like it.