1. #23061
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Strawberries > Bananas.
    [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35156/Anime/Manga/SSTO/076.jpg[img]
    3 things I hold above all else.

    Justice.

    Peace.

    Strawberries.


  2. #23062
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Strawberries > Bananas.
    [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35156/Anime/Manga/SSTO/076.jpg[mg]
    What about

  3. #23063
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Strawberries > Bananas.
    [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35156/Anime/Manga/SSTO/076.jpg[img]
    Strawberries have an unpleasant bittery taste mixed in with everything else. Bananas do not.
    But in any case, oranges reign supreme. YAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!

  4. #23064
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Strawberries have an unpleasant bittery taste mixed in with everything else. Bananas do not.
    But in any case, oranges reign supreme. YAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!


  5. #23065
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    STARS!
    KONGOU DESS

  6. #23066

  7. #23067
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Sure is boring around here
    M'boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    D:

    [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35156/Anime/Manga/SSTO/025.jpg[img]
    ...fine.
    * Hands you all the strawberries

  8. #23068
    Thought you were going to bed Zefie.

  9. #23069
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Thought you were going to bed Zefie.
    See, my mother is a nazi and thinks going to bed at 22 when I'm not even going to school is a good idea.
    So here I am, in bed, with my laptop. Genius solution.

  10. #23070
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    See, my mother is a nazi and thinks going to bed at 22 when I'm not even going to school is a good idea.
    So here I am, in bed, with my laptop. Genius solution.
    I'm telling.

  11. #23071
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm telling.
    So you're gonna tell from yourself to yourself?

  12. #23072
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm telling.
    Snitches get stitches.


  13. #23073
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Aww he's cute.
    I know right.
    KONGOU DESS

  14. #23074
    I love what he did with his hair and the stitching, so magnificent

  15. #23075
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    So you're gonna tell from yourself to yourself?
    Go to your room, mister.

  16. #23076
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Go to your room, mister.
    I am in my room.

  17. #23077
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I love what he did with his hair and the stitching, so magnificent
    What you doing in this thread, gtfo!

  18. #23078
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    What you doing in this thread, gtfo!
    That was harsh. All I was trying to do was make a few friends

  19. #23079
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    That was harsh. All I was trying to do was make a few friends
    You, friends? Well maybe in this thread.

  20. #23080
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Snitches get stitches.
    Stitches get bitches.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •