Baileys + Milk = Very yummy
    Your face.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Your face.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Man, watching Jigoku Shoujo has made me think about a lot of philosophical shit. Then I realized not a single thought was probably original. So, how's life?

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Man, watching Jigoku Shoujo has made me think about a lot of philosophical shit. Then I realized not a single thought was probably original. So, how's life?
    Yay Jigoku Shoujo <3

My life is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yay Jigoku Shoujo <3

My life is weird.

"Hey, allow me to offer you a waiting period of 50-90 years or so and in return you'll have absolutely no chance at heaven and unquantifiable torment awaiting you."
    Yeah, taking advantage of people while they're emotionally distressed. Scumbag Hellgirl.

Also, that's good, makes it less boring.

Don't stop me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    "Hey, allow me to offer you a waiting period of 50-90 years or so and in return you'll have absolutely no chance at heaven and unquantifiable torment awaiting you."
    Yeah, taking advantage of people while they're emotionally distressed. Scumbag Hellgirl.

Also, that's good, makes it less boring.
    Yeah, its a bit odd, hehe. It's story progression resembles more of the 'western' series, where its just events and some story line and continues, instead of completely storyline based.

Also Mamiko Noto <3 I love her voice acting.
    She did Enma Ai and countless others.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah, its a bit odd, hehe. It's story progression resembles more of the 'western' series, where its just events and some story line and continues, instead of completely storyline based.

Also Mamiko Noto <3 I love her voice acting.
    She did Enma Ai and countless others.
    I have no idea who she is but if I hear her say "Curses come home to roost." one more time...

god I need a forum where I can say fuck and shit all day. The other one I'm at gets you banned if you say curse words AND IT DRIVES ME FUCKING INSANE.

SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA SAY FUCK SHIT AND FUCK AND ASS. AND BITCH. Maybe some other things that I can't think of right now.

Did you guys know that Mario Party 9 is pretty fun? I like it. It's really good when everyone playing is drunk too

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    god I need a forum where I can say fuck and shit all day. The other one I'm at gets you banned if you say curse words AND IT DRIVES ME FUCKING INSANE.

SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA SAY FUCK SHIT AND FUCK AND ASS. AND BITCH. Maybe some other things that I can't think of right now.

Did you guys know that Mario Party 9 is pretty fun? I like it. It's really good when everyone playing is drunk too
    My virgin ears. I'm offended, upset, and violated.

Nope, not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Nope, not allowed.
    :O NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU heh...

You've been cheating on us?

/Anime run away.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmelded View Post
    you've been cheating on us?

/anime run away.
    sugoi andry-chan! You finally drove shitdown away desuuuuuuu nyaaaaaaa... ^_____^

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Only when its not sweet and the chocolate has been completely replaced with coffee.

Capuchino + Vodka = Yum
    It's hard to get good vodka in Murka :c at least where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    You've been cheating on us?

/Anime run away.

How very Scottish of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    sugoi andry-chan! You finally drove shitdown away desuuuuuuu nyaaaaaaa... ^_____^
    Forever 10char

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    How very Scottish of you.
    wusat sposta mean?