1. #24681
    Baileys + Milk = Very yummy

  2. #24682
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Baileys + Milk = Very yummy
    Your face.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  3. #24683
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,384


  4. #24684
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Your face.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  5. #24685
    Man, watching Jigoku Shoujo has made me think about a lot of philosophical shit. Then I realized not a single thought was probably original. So, how's life?

  6. #24686
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Man, watching Jigoku Shoujo has made me think about a lot of philosophical shit. Then I realized not a single thought was probably original. So, how's life?
    Yay Jigoku Shoujo <3

    My life is weird.

  7. #24687
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yay Jigoku Shoujo <3

    My life is weird.

    "Hey, allow me to offer you a waiting period of 50-90 years or so and in return you'll have absolutely no chance at heaven and unquantifiable torment awaiting you."
    Yeah, taking advantage of people while they're emotionally distressed. Scumbag Hellgirl.

    Also, that's good, makes it less boring.

  8. #24688
    Don't stop me now.

  9. #24689
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    "Hey, allow me to offer you a waiting period of 50-90 years or so and in return you'll have absolutely no chance at heaven and unquantifiable torment awaiting you."
    Yeah, taking advantage of people while they're emotionally distressed. Scumbag Hellgirl.

    Also, that's good, makes it less boring.
    Yeah, its a bit odd, hehe. It's story progression resembles more of the 'western' series, where its just events and some story line and continues, instead of completely storyline based.

    Also Mamiko Noto <3 I love her voice acting.
    She did Enma Ai and countless others.

  10. #24690
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah, its a bit odd, hehe. It's story progression resembles more of the 'western' series, where its just events and some story line and continues, instead of completely storyline based.

    Also Mamiko Noto <3 I love her voice acting.
    She did Enma Ai and countless others.
    I have no idea who she is but if I hear her say "Curses come home to roost." one more time...

  11. #24691
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,118
    god I need a forum where I can say fuck and shit all day. The other one I'm at gets you banned if you say curse words AND IT DRIVES ME FUCKING INSANE.

    SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA SAY FUCK SHIT AND FUCK AND ASS. AND BITCH. Maybe some other things that I can't think of right now.

    Did you guys know that Mario Party 9 is pretty fun? I like it. It's really good when everyone playing is drunk too

  12. #24692
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    god I need a forum where I can say fuck and shit all day. The other one I'm at gets you banned if you say curse words AND IT DRIVES ME FUCKING INSANE.

    SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA SAY FUCK SHIT AND FUCK AND ASS. AND BITCH. Maybe some other things that I can't think of right now.

    Did you guys know that Mario Party 9 is pretty fun? I like it. It's really good when everyone playing is drunk too
    My virgin ears. I'm offended, upset, and violated.

  13. #24693
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    god I need a forum where I can say fuck and shit all day. The other one I'm at gets you banned if you say curse words AND IT DRIVES ME FUCKING INSANE.

    SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA SAY FUCK SHIT AND FUCK AND ASS. AND BITCH. Maybe some other things that I can't think of right now.

    Did you guys know that Mario Party 9 is pretty fun? I like it. It's really good when everyone playing is drunk too
    Nope, not allowed.


  14. #24694
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Nope, not allowed.
    :O NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU heh...

  15. #24695
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    god I need a forum where I can say fuck and shit all day. The other one I'm at gets you banned if you say curse words AND IT DRIVES ME FUCKING INSANE.

    SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA SAY FUCK SHIT AND FUCK AND ASS. AND BITCH. Maybe some other things that I can't think of right now.

    Did you guys know that Mario Party 9 is pretty fun? I like it. It's really good when everyone playing is drunk too
    You've been cheating on us?

    /Anime run away.

  16. #24696
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,384
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmelded View Post
    you've been cheating on us?

    /anime run away.
    sugoi andry-chan! You finally drove shitdown away desuuuuuuu nyaaaaaaa... ^_____^


  17. #24697
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Only when its not sweet and the chocolate has been completely replaced with coffee.

    Capuchino + Vodka = Yum
    It's hard to get good vodka in Murka :c at least where I live.


  18. #24698
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    You've been cheating on us?

    /Anime run away.

    How very Scottish of you.

  19. #24699
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    sugoi andry-chan! You finally drove shitdown away desuuuuuuu nyaaaaaaa... ^_____^
    Forever 10char

  20. #24700
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    How very Scottish of you.
    wusat sposta mean?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •